• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Dev Menu - A Nintendo Portugal fail

Nintendo Portugal didn't edit the video of the ad with the game footage :lol

EXM84HQ.png

C3lM--YWQAA85f_.jpg

C3lM-97WYAAX6Zr.jpg

z0m3le

Banned
seems the Switch in the video has 64GB internal memory. Also another shot from the video has auto screen brightness and display settings. Battery is measured in %.

JCH!

Why would they even have the system on if they were just going to edit some game footage over it?

glaurung

Got to love the random placement of the reboot button.

Other than that, a functional developer menu. I like it.

The obvious question here:

Why the hell is the screen/Switch turned on?

Wouldn't it be easier/more logical to edit in the games when the screen's off?

Why would they need to turn it on and film it as a devkit?

Edit: aaand beaten. But even then: it's more logical to cover it with an even-colored material of some kind right?

OWhl2KT.gif

Sorry Nintendo, couldn't help myself

:D

One of the scenes with 1-2- switch seems to have half a screen of something being rendered on the switch in the background, I guess whatever editing software they were using failed at some point.

Haha, watching adults sword fighting each other in a coffee shop, it cutting to a blank screen and then people clapping is just hilarious, makes everyone look super crazy.

shandy706

Hilarious X-D

First thing I noticed was the amount of space too.

Edit* From my second page post to the first...so front page readers can see it..lol

source.gif

I mean......she even cups the balls...hahahaha. I'm pretty sure that was on purpose...and why they're laughing so hard. Look at the guy's reaction.

wheapon

The real news here is the Automatic Correction under the DateTime. Finally I will be done entering the system menu to change the time manually!

cireza

The question is : why did they not use the console powered off to record the video to begin with ?

Vuze

What for? There's no Region Lock.
100% sure there's a catch to the "region free" policy such as publishers being given the choice to lock their products or restriction on digital purchases. Also game datamining, modding etc. Usual jazz.

The question is : why did they not use the console powered off to record the video to begin with ?
Joycons probably only light up when the tablet thingy is on? My guess.

Top Bottom