• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nier Automata is Gold

Such an awesome moment. This is a game I don't think anyone expected to actually happen. Seriously, a new NIER game? So excited.

silva1991

Nice! Not sure if I will buy it day one since I probably won't have money for it, but it's a must buy for me this year.

Exentryk

C3t5DHvUoAECfxQ.jpg

Good news! My 2B is ready!

1473811863-nier-boxing-gif.gif

Rymuth

I'm ready for the tears and signature Yoko Taro madness. If anything, he probably tazed some puppies to mark the completion of this game.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Happy it's gone gold! I'm excited.

Though as I do plan to play on PC, waiting on more news of that. Hope it's not too far behind the PS4 release.

Kazuo Hirai

I really want everyone to know how much more Titanfall 2 sold than Nioh. It was a staggering amount.
Japanese version would release earlier, so we could know its quality

Dio

Banned
So now we just have to wait for whatever crazy shit Yoko taro has decided to put in this game.

Will Automata switch Genres like the original NieR did? (i.e: Text Adventure)

"Yoko-san had to put in another text adventure just because people hated the first one."

LotusHD

Banned
So fucking hyped for this game, no idea if it'll be my GOTY over contenders like Zelda and Persona, but I know damn well it's likely to be the most unique gaming experience I'll have this year lol

LotusHD

Banned
Best part is they really want us to know basically nothing about the story, so it's just more or less a nice surprise going in.

Also based off an earlier interview... we can fly in the game apparently, probably the flying mech from the demo.

Top Bottom