• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Uprising Event Available Now | Trailer | Info

NeoRaider

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpGrY9i8TSA
Story Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5wDV8x6w7s

Experience a pivotal moment in history from before the fall of Overwatch. Join a strike team of Overwatch agents—including the newest recruit, Tracer—as they undertake a vital mission to stop an omnic uprising in King's Row. Drop into the action and play as one of the four charged with completing this critical objective.
As always, your efforts will be rewarded. You'll earn Uprising Loot Boxes as you play, unlocking new cosmetic skins, highlights, emotes, and sprays themed after key moments from throughout the history of Overwatch. Uprising Loot boxes are also available for purchase—but hurry, they get re-encrypted and filed away in the archives come May 1.

More: https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/uprising/

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Free loot box was an Ana voice line and three sprays, one of which was a dupe. Lame:/

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Sweet, I liked Mann vs. Machine so I'll jump back in to try this out.

2nAxTZt.gif

That D.va highlight intro is so fucking great. Game of the Year 2017

Edit: Doesn't Torbjorn have like 10 kids? His is fucked up lol

It's up on PC if anyone need to know. 1.45GB.

Also thought this event was highlighting the OGs of Overwatch team but it seems to be more about Tracer.

BHK3

Banned
How is this compared to tf2's Mann vs. Machine? I assume its not anywhere near as strict and hard and its more jump in and play?

It's up on PC if anyone need to know. 1.45GB.

Also thought this event was highlighting the OGs of Overwatch team but it seems to be more about Tracer.

Yeah, that's really weird. I wonder if they're going to keep building on that. They had a graphic novel that was going to cover stuff in the past but they scrapped it.

How is this compared to tf2's Mann vs. Machine? I assume its not anywhere near as strict and hard and its more jump in and play?

I mean... there are no stats to fumble with in Overwatch so there are no upgrading anything between waves. It's just Horde mode with the game's theme of Omniacs.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Very greedy.

Seems like all the legendary skins require new model work. They aren't just recolors or retextures like the Reinhardt and Bastion skins.

Everybody's always asking for more legendary skins for the characters. Sometimes I feel like Blizzard is in a no-win situation. Get criticized for not making enough legendary skins. Get criticized for making too many.

Swiggins

Seems like all the legendary skins require new model work. They aren't just recolors or retextures like the Reinhardt and Bastion skins.

Everybody's always asking for more legendary skins for the characters. Sometimes I feel like Blizzard is in a no-win situation. Get criticized for not making enough legendary skins. Get criticized for making too many.

lol yup.

Sometimes, there's no pleasing GAF.

I'm hella excited. I've got enough currency for one of the legendary skins and hopefully if RNGesus is gracious I'll pick up a few here and there.

Syf

Banned
I don't see any that shouldn't be legendary really. They just added a lot of them. Think I'll sell some of my WoW gold to buy some boxes.

Avallon

More skins is a good thing. If they are legendary, they are just more expensive.

Top Bottom