• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Slim 1TB on shelves this month, $299 MSRP

Link.

c9sb8eruiaalpupvtusa.jpg

Arriving on store shelves this month: new slim PS4 system featuring a 1TB internal HDD for $299.99 MSRP! Details: http://play.st/2pb2OPP

Cleve

That's a nice markup for sony, but with external drives being supported now, I just don't think it's as attractive as the higher storage ps3s were.

emag

Hmm. I wonder if this will be as well discounted as the 500 GB Uncharted 4 bundle, which has regularly hit $199 after rebate/cashback since around November of last year. A $25 game vs. 500 additional GB of storage is pretty even.

Skeeter49

Aloy will scare you from buying the PS4, but the GT guy will make you feel safe and secure. You want to know why he's so excited. With the Baseball guy there's mystery in him, you don't know what the future will hold.

Siege.exe

Aloy will scare you from buying the PS4, but the GT guy will make you feel safe and secure. You want to know why he's so excited. With the Baseball guy there's mystery in him, you don't know what the future will hold.
It kinda looks like he's winding up to punch GT guy

T-0800

I think if MS release Scorpio at $399 that Sony will have a PS4 model at $199 for Christmas. If MS release at $499 Sony might stay at $299. Which would MS prefer?

Has it been confirmed Sony has the marketing rights? I can't recall seeing it.

Yes Sony has marketing for RDR2, COD, Battlefront 2 and Destiny 2 so there will be plenty of bundles coming this year. I think Sony will release a Pro + Horizon bundle this summer, by that time hopefully stock is a bit more reliable. Have also thought they will do a Pro + GT Sport bundle, this may be the best chance to get a white Pro this year.

All Sony needs is a $199 bundle with GT and PS4 should start to get into the greatest selling console of all time category. Not sure they are going to do it this year, but would be a nice way to close out this incredible 2017.

For the holidays, I would not be surprised if we saw a $199 PS4 bundled with horizon with a $25 gift card.

Then a $349 PS4 Pro bundled with horizon and a $50 gift card.

Sony has to do something to combat the craziness of Scorpio launch and the madness of Switch and Mario.

Unknown?

Yes Sony has marketing for RDR2, COD, Battlefront 2 and Destiny 2 so there will be plenty of bundles coming this year. I think Sony will release a Pro + Horizon bundle this summer, by that time hopefully stock is a bit more reliable. Have also thought they will do a Pro + GT Sport bundle, this may be the best chance to get a white Pro this year.
Sony would be smart to do a Ratchet+Crash+Jak bundle too for younger audiences too.

gtj1092

If this is 250 on BF I'm in. Unless there is some crazy deal on a pro but right now leaning towards a slim.

Have a feeling Sony is going to forecast 20 million Ps4s for this fiscal year. The deals are going to be crazy.

L.O.R.D

Are you the one who isolated this guy into his own image? If yes, how did you do that so quickly?

yes,i used program called paint .net
it's small free photoshop tools,original phoroshop is hard for me and this is easier,i just used the eraser tool to clean around the guy.

All Sony needs is a $199 bundle with GT and PS4 should start to get into the greatest selling console of all time category. Not sure they are going to do it this year, but would be a nice way to close out this incredible 2017.

I don't think GT has the same impact anymore especially with the new direction it's taking by focusing more on the eSports instead of the in depth career mode the series is known for. I might actually get a Scorpio and my first Forza game this year for my driving fix.

Top Bottom