• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call Of Duty WW2 reveal 26 april, website up [UPDATE: Leaked screenshots]

Well here it is, if there was any doubt

https://www.callofduty.com/be/nl/wwii

uUiSF4S.jpg

http://charlieintel.com/2017/04/21/first-low-res-game-images-call-duty-wwii-revealed-call-duty-website/

C9-GI2oWsAMX3JL.jpg

C9-GI1ZXYAAGoN_.jpg

C9-GI0dXcAAUvHw.jpg

C9-GIzCW0AAOhb5.jpg

Call of duty returns to the roots with call of duty WWII - a breathtaking experiance that redefines world war II for a new gaming generation . Land in normandy on D-Day and battle across eroup through iconic location in historys most monumental war. Experience classic call of duty combat the hands of (comamandor?) and the unforgiving war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.

Campaign
Boots on the Ground Multiplayer
High-Octane Cooperative

Really nice to see the confirmation, but 5 days until the final reveal? How long until it leaks?

Either way, I'm pumped to see what they can do with the WWII setting on today's consoles. I bought an Xbox 360 because of how impressive CoD2 looked at the time.

Edit: Does Sony still have the marketing rights for CoD? If so they're in for a huge holiday as usual. Destiny 2, CoD WWI, Battlefront 2, RDR 2...

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
ew i'll pass. enough of this WW crap. even after the long break it's still not enough. i won't be buying another Battlefield/Cod game until they go back to modern/futuristic settings.

I'm REALLY interested in this.

I actually at the end of the day was pretty disappointed with BF1 so I'm hoping COD can pull of a historical war setting on modern consoles really well.

Gorillaz

Im more interested in what a WW2 lootbox will be filled with for MP. Throw a modern gun or 2 in there. Or maybe 12. And probably brass knuckles and a bat.

iMax

ew i'll pass. enough of this WW crap. even after the long break it's still not enough. i won't be buying another Battlefield/Cod game until they go back to modern/futuristic settings.

This is literally the first AAA Second World War shooter in nearly ten years.

Awesome can't wait! I loved Infinite Warfare so I'm revitalized for the next entry! Especially one going back to good old World War II.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I'm hyped

Sledgehammer is a talented studio, this has the potential to be amazing.

they are handicapped by the CoD gameplay. The futuristic setting didnt help Advanced Warfare (or eve Inifinite Warfare) one bit. its the same terrible gameplay scenarios that feel dated as fuck in 2017.

They need to revamp the core gameplay of the series to focus on enemy A.I and smaller yet challenging encounters instead of Oscar Mikeing you from one setpiece to the next.

Ridley327

You can make out what appears to be four figures in the eyes of the soldier there. Possible hint at some kind of co-op functionality?

I assume we are going to follow the story of a super elite special force that had access to futuristic weapons and the ability to wall run. also nazi zombies.

tilomite!

I'm happy they've gone away from the futuristic stuff, but the modern setting is still my favorite. Don't they usually reveal during prime time of NBA games?

Top Bottom