• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta PC port gets updated... with a Vanquish teaser

giphy.gif

I'M READY

LiK

Don't have a good enough PC but I'm still excited that others get to enjoy this masterpiece. Not only that but the thought that this could maybe get a sequel going is making me sweat.

DF said the Bayo port still plays fine on PCs with lower specs.

now..
if they bring bayonetta 2 to the lot..
I'll.... buy it day ONE :p
I have them all (bayo on ps3//xboxone, vanquisher on both, bayonetta2+bayonetta1 on wii u), but I'd really be glad to get a bayo2 on pc :L

Nzyme32

I love this way of communicating with fans without having to outright say anything - and that every time the result is the same from those "hyped" and those attempting to derail even a remote possibility of it being legitimate.

Keep it going Sega / Platinum!

Trago

It's just hitting me how many Japanese PC ports have been released and are still coming! I need it all! ALL THE PC PORTS!

tumblr_nd1320KK6c1rfd7lko1_400.gif

gngf123

Platinum's probably going to lock Steam Controllers out of a gamepad+mouse setup. Worst case scenario, they'll have awful acceleration in their mouse control, like they usually do in their PC ports. :'/ I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

I hope there are people at Platinum/Sega who realize this is the one game they have where good KBM controls are really worth doing.

Top Bottom