• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blue Dragon dated in Europe

Jan

Just got a xls from MS with the release dates of the first semester.

16 de Febrero : Fusion Frenzy 2[

23 de Febrero : Crackdown

Mayo: Mass Effect, Forza 2, Too Human

Junio: Blue Dragon, Shadowrun

Tieno

I don't believe Too Human will come in May seeing as we haven't seen that in some time. It'll probably get pushed.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Jan said:

Mass Effect and Too Human for May, Forza 2 and Blue Dragon for June.

Too Human.
th_NeoWhoa.jpg

Given Microsoft's penchant for worldwide release, I can assume that they hold true for the US as well. Nice summer gaming indeed.

tombur said:
Yer, kind of sucks. Anyone know the reason it was delayed 6 months?
If only a member of the dev team posted here.

Mr. Pointy said:
Too Human in May? I call bullshit.
Why? I mean, as much as some people would like to believe otherwise, Too Human is actually going to be released.

hyp

tombur said:
Yer, kind of sucks. Anyone know the reason it was delayed 6 months?

the forza 2 team just downloaded the GTHD demo.

i kid.. i kid. :) i'd prefer they delay it to get it as polished as possible. i can definitely wait if it runs 60fps and looks golden.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Kobun Heat said:
If only a member of the dev team posted here.

Why? I mean, as much as some people would like to believe otherwise, Too Human is actually going to be released.

hahaha

Sloane said:
Why would they release these games in May and June? Sounds more like September and October to me.

Naw, I think these will stick. MS has quite a few games coming out next year from them.

Kobun Heat said:
Any solid release date for a SK game is completely unbelievable. Even if it is true.

Too Human date really shouldn't be a suprise.. they were pretty clear about deciding to show the game much less.

the real suprise on that list is that it doesnt have Shadowrun on it.

Those are all placeholders. Nothing major comes out in May & June; fall & March-April are when big releases hit to coincide with Christmas & Easter. I would put absolutely zero stock in this, I'm afraid.

pswii60

Jan said:

Mass Effect and Too Human for May, Forza 2 and Blue Dragon for June.

So, what about Feb, March and April? Surely they must have something to combat the PS3 launch?

arne

meltpotato said:
Too Human date really shouldn't be a suprise.. they were pretty clear about deciding to show the game much less.

the real suprise on that list is that it doesnt have Shadowrun on it.

imho, I would be weary of that list. just sayin!

R0nn

pswii60 said:
So, what about Feb, March and April? Surely they must have something to combat the PS3 launch?

Why make the effort? It's not like the PS3 wont be a sellout for a couple of months anyway. No game can counter a launch from an anticipated console like the PS3.

Or maaaybe...Halo 3...?

Nahw!

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Blue Dragon will come out in NA in 2007, right...?

I just got a damn X360, I need some frickin RPGs

John Harker said:
Blue Dragon will come out in NA in 2007, right...?

I just got a damn X360, I need some frickin RPGs

there is no way it wont come out in 2007 for NA. i am absolutely certain.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
meltpotato said:
there is no way it wont come out in 2007 for NA. i am absolutely certain.

well, you'd know more than I would regarding this particular stuff, so i hope so

John Harker said:
well, you'd know more than I would regarding this particular stuff, so i hope so

i don't have any exact info, but it stands to reason that the game will be out in 07. the real question is what quarter

Top Bottom