• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King of Fighters 14 Steam May 2017

Shun

C_Xn6-iVoAAsHat.jpg

BFA

Can't wait. I already bought a copy at launch back then even though I don't have a PS4, just to support SNK. But now, I can finally play it too.

JediLink

I bought it on PS4 and never played it. Now I'm faced with the decision to either double dip or cut my losses.

Looks like it will be a much shorter wait than I expected. Groovy. (And yeah, I know May isn't the release date, but that obviously means it's not coming in October or whatever either.)

Netcode isn't rollback though, right? I hope the Steam version is cheap, I probably won't be getting any online play out of it. :(

I hope they will fix the bland art-style.

First thought I had. I love the game but it really is an eyesore, especially after playing Blazblue and/or Guilty Gear, both of which look utterly gorgeous. I'd welcome any sort of graphical improvements, especially since it's one of the better fighters out there right now.

selo

Yessss! Been waiting for this ever since it was first announced. So its coming out this month? Yikes gotta hurry and build a new pc! (Not for this game in particular though)

Loona

XIV announced

People complain about the graphics

XIV released

SNK upgrades graphics

People complain of the lack of Yamazaki, Vanessa and Rock Howard

SNK releases Whip, Yamazaki, Vanessa and Rock Howard DLC

People complain of the lack of a PC port

SNK announces Steam version.

Doing good!

But from the look of this thread, looks like crossplay will be the next thing people will clamor for, but I'm not sure the game's networking structure is meant to support that.

PantsuJo

XIV announced

People complain about the graphics

XIV released

SNK upgrades graphics

People complain of the lack of Yamazaki, Vanessa and Rock Howard

SNK releases Whip, Yamazaki, Vanessa and Rock Howard DLC

People complain of the lack of a PC port

SNK announces Steam version.

Doing good!

But from the look of this thread, looks like crossplay will be the next thing people will clamor for, but I'm not sure the game's networking structure is meant to support that.
Graphics is still a mess. Nothing changed.

(But last patch helps a bit)

Top Bottom