• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] PS Plus games for June: Killing Floor 2 + Life is Strange

8bitghost

From PlayStation Turkey.

DAvs3-_XkAAMbNy.jpg

https://twitter.com/PlayStationTR/status/868070463079055360

I was getting PS+ again because Tekken 7. So actually have games I want on PS+ is a huge bonus. It's the entire reason I didn't renew my sub after I stopped playing online games.

FirmBizBws

Becomes baffled, curling up into a ball when confronted with three controller options.
Life is strange is nice if you didn't pick it up for like $8 or whatever it's been when it's been on sale every other week for the last 2 years.

Killing floor is interesting

Freeman76

Life is Strange is really good, the twist in the middle floored me!

KF2 should be worth a look.

Not a bad month if true

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I already own LiS but it would be a very nice pick if true. :) And not expensive for Sony to get, because the game was dirt cheap in many sales.

More people need to play Life is Strange. It's a fantastic game. It's also a template for what these types of adventure games need to be, at the minimum. TellTale should take notes.

Already have Life is Strange, but Killing Floor 2 would be such a fantastic choice, especially since it's so underrated on PS4, basically it looks like no one bought it on console. Every PS+ owners should give it a go.

WonderzL

Banned
More people need to play Life is Strange. It's a fantastic game. It's also a template for what these types of adventure games need to be, at the minimum. TellTale should take notes.

It's also a very powerful take on mental health in times of "13 Reasons Why", a Hollywood mess

BHK3

Banned
Sweet, good thing I traded in LiS after getting it for cheaper than what I was given. Already own KF2 on PC, I'm suspect the game is not gonna control well on consoles when I try it out.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
That would be one of the best months of PS+ in like months... years? Those are both solid games doing very different things that a lot of people love.

weekev

Banned
In for life is strange. Killing floor 2 not my bag but lots of people will like it so all in all a good month.

Been wanting to play Killing Floor so it's a good month for me. Only played the first episode of Life is Strange so I'll download that aswell.

Would be great if America gets Killing Floor 2, but I'm still disappointed we got Abzu instead of Alienation this month, so I guess we'll see.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
"I already own game X, therefore this isn't a good month."

Was Life is Strange given out before? I remember trying it out a bit but I know I didn't buy it. Maybe like episode 1 was given away previously?

Freeman76

OléGunner;238137855 said:
I'll try LiS.
Though it looks like "teenage angst" the game.

It is a bit, but its very relatable because most of us humans go through that. Its done in a tasteful way which is one reason why it gathered such praise probably.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Was Life is Strange given out before? I remember trying it out a bit but I know I didn't buy it. Maybe like episode 1 was given away previously?

Episode 1 is available for free. I don't remember if it was like that from the start or have they given it away it later on.

Top Bottom