• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Sim City DS, Theme Park DS pics

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Still cant believe EA cracked open the bullfrog vault and pulled out Theme Park, im there day 1. It'd be nice if i could pick up syndicate at the same time.

reminder

Wow, japanese people are really small.

lwk070116ea01ex1.jpg

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
YES! The strike negotiation handshake screen is still there! **** yeah!

If they keep the "suicide FMV" for when your theme park fails, this will be the best portable game ever.

Peru

Theme Park looks pretty bland.

Sim City looks really, really, really good though.
(Great boxart on both of them)

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
fly high ~ayunite~ said:
Looks amazing. Gimme Theme Hospital after this EA please!
what I came to post.

edit: why does sim city need this anime style though? I know EA is trying to sell it, and their name in japan, but is it gonna look like that when they 'localize' it? gimme old school sim city plx.

Peru

Brobzoid said:
what I came to post.

edit: why does sim city need this anime style though? I know EA is trying to sell it, and their name in japan, but is it gonna look like that when they 'localize' it? gimme old school sim city plx.
I can't see any anime in sim city.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Peru said:
I can't see any anime in sim city.

I was fooled by the little hitler's eyes being closed or whatever in some of the pictures. Statement retracted.

I mean this truly utterly seriously when I say that Sim City is a killer app on any platform.

Yes, even Sim City SNES on Wii VC.

robor

This is quite insane, I would never have imagined sim classics to emerge on the DS, truly incredible. Here's hoping for Theme Hospital, RollerCoaster Tycoon and Populous: The Beginning!

ethelred

robor said:
This is quite insane, I would never have imagined sim classics to emerge on the DS, truly incredible. Here's hoping for Theme Hospital, RollerCoaster Tycoon and Populous: The Beginning!

Quintet will rise from the dead to make ActRaiser 3.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wow, EA is going to force me to get a DS just for Sim City!

I hope this opens the door for a re-make of one of the Strike games.

haowan

Theme Hospital is a requirement, but Sim City and Theme Park will certainly fill the gap until either they develop it or I go round their offices to take some names. These will be awesome, I'm particularly lookng forward to Sim City. It looks great!

btw, Sim City in 4k link!

Dizzy

Banned
Mr. Pointy said:
I'm guessing the middle game is Creepy Pedo Training.
After reading that I stared at the boxart for about 3 seconds and then almost burst out laughing :lol

That guy does look very suspicious.

Koomaster

Man, I played themepark forever ago. I was totally addicted till stuff like Sim City 3000, the Sims and Roller Coaster Tycoon came out!

The DS is where dreams are made. That needs to be their new tagline for the DS.

bluemax

Banned
Oh man I can't wait for Theme Park. Also thanks EA for providing me with a present for my sisters birthday (provided this is out in English by September).

BobFromPikeCreek said:
ea06.jpg

Is that... Japanified Will Wright?

Yes, that's a caricature of Will Wright, named "Mr. Maxis." One can only wonder if he'll be renamed Dr. Wright to match the Super NES version should the game be released in the US.

R0nn

Fox_Paradox said:
If they do that, I will freak out! Maybe some Dungeon Keeper, as well?

I'm afraid the DS isn't capable of running that game properly. But we'll see. Here's hoping.

One can only wonder if he'll be renamed Dr. Wright to match the Super NES version should the game be released in the US.

Yeah including the weird, green colored haircut!

Doctor_No

Wow, ~1 more month till SimCity DS, and ~2 months for Theme Park DS.

Will definitely be picking these up. . .

now if only somebody will make Civilization for the DS I will have my DS surgically grafted to me.

Google

I cant wait for these two!

I havent played Theme Park in years, and seeing those pixel perfect DS shots makes me quite weepy!

Top Bottom