• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Microsoft E3 Conference [Over]

What shirt should Phil Spencer wear today?

Results are only viewable after voting.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
499, what an incredible clusterfuck of a presentation. If their aim was to lose me as a potential Xbox One X customer they succeeded SPECTACULARLY. There is NOTHING here that would give me any incentive whatsoever to swap out my Xbox One S. I'll stick to my PlayStation 4 Pro doe my 4k gaming.
If by 4k gaming you mean "4K" gaming then sure.

grimmiq

I just want 1 demo like this with realistic voice chat. 1 kid screaming expletives that they beep out, a baby crying or dog barking in the background.

Predwolf

See, the graphics look great, but in the release version all those enemies will be bullet/missile sponges. That mortar scene will be more like "fuck, why don't they just die?" as he uses up half of his mortar ammo.

Briarios

I almost feel like there was a meeting that was like: "We need a game like Horizon or Destiny ... wait, how about we mix the two but make it faster to get around?"

Plum

I mean, Anthem looks great but if the gameplay is just more co-op shooting and loot-collecting I doubt I'll bother with it.

Top Bottom