• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LocoRoco 2 Remastered announced for PS4

QYfcBT9.gif

Renpatsu

There's definitely a conceptual purity to the first LocoRoco, but by my metric LocoRoco 2 fundamentally iterated on the foundations of the first game by fleshing out the concept to a point where it actually felt 'complete'.

I agree that they should have just gone for a franchise collection from the outset.

Gestault

I'm into it. I'm hoping that means the first game got the attention it deserved, even as an admittedly smaller release.

fantomena

Why not just announce it at the presser? I mean damn, they could also have shown a date announcement trailer for NI No Kuni 2 and an announcement trailer for the new Tropico on the presser.

Loudninja

krae_man

For the love of god, add autosave.

I don't want to lose tons of progress due to the game crashing constantly again.

Ventara

But where is the Switch version?

That's a joke, don't ban me, please.

I wonder if they'll also do Midnight Carnival. Seriously, all 3 games should've released as a bundle, though I guess they wanted to offer a cheaper price. Anyways, I'll probably pick this up down the line. I love Locoroco. It's a damn shame the Vita never got any.

wouwie

I enjoyed Locoroco remastered a lot. For those who played LocoRoco 2, are there significant changes compared to the first game? I had a quick look at some gameplay on youtube and it seems very similar, almost exactly the same, as the first game. Either way, this should be a day one purchase for me. It's a shame that it was announced in this way. It's also strange why some obvious issues in the remastered first game were never patched (e.g. the noise and slowdown in the end of level tune).

Top Bottom