• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

GustyGardens
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:24 AM)
Doesn't a thread having to do with a somewhat prominent member of the community and the choices he's made need to be seen by the community that supported him in the past?

...or do are just going to dust this all under the rug and pretend it didn't happen?
Human Resources
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:24 AM)
Human Resources's Avatar
guess what this thread has in common
Glitchesarecool
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
Glitchesarecool's Avatar
Because it's super embarrassing to have a former mod turn out to be a pedo.
Dynomutt
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
Dynomutt's Avatar
This will get deleted too...

I don't think Gaf is ready for this.
Hot Coldman
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
Hot Coldman's Avatar
CambriaRising
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
CambriaRising's Avatar
Mods are gunna cover for him yet again.
Akronis
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
Akronis's Avatar

Originally Posted by Glitchesarecool

Because it's super embarrassing to have a former mod turn out to be a pedo.

uhhhh
stump sock
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
��
Admiral Woofington
m'Souls, m'lady
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
Admiral Woofington's Avatar
probably because it's his personal life and choices and has nothing to do with GAF. VS news we wouldn't have seen if he wasn't a gaf member.
Maximo
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
Maximo's Avatar
PM a mod if you really need that answered.
PizzaFace
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
Someone give me a quick rundown please
jacob armitage
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
Should PM a mod to ask.

Also, if anyone wants to fill me in as i have no clue whats going on, PM me!
Sai-kun
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
Sai-kun's Avatar
in before the lock!
Maxinas
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
Maxinas's Avatar
Well for one, to avoid any witch hunts. I'm sure it will be dealt with.
msdstc
Incredibly Naive
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
msdstc's Avatar
There should be some acknowledge... This comes off as super sketchy.
Mammoth Jones
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:25 AM)
Mammoth Jones's Avatar

Originally Posted by Glitchesarecool

Because it's super embarrassing to have a former mod turn out to be a pedo.

Piston Hyundai
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:26 AM)
Piston Hyundai's Avatar
for anyone who isn't convinced that it is, in fact, him:



FluxWaveZ
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:26 AM)
FluxWaveZ's Avatar

Originally Posted by Admiral Woofington

probably because it's his personal life and choices and has nothing to do with GAF

You say it like it's about the way he chooses to wipe.
Dynomutt
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:26 AM)
Dynomutt's Avatar

Originally Posted by PizzaFace

Someone give me a quick rundown please

There is none just read the post's above and extrapolate.
Soulflarz
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:26 AM)

Originally Posted by Human Resources

guess what this thread has in common

Okay I laughed even if I probably shouldn't have.
Duffman
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:26 AM)
Duffman's Avatar

Originally Posted by msdstc

There should be some acknowledge... This comes off as super sketchy.

yup
Maligna
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:26 AM)

Originally Posted by jacob armitage

Should PM a mod to ask.

Also, if anyone wants to fill me in as i have no clue whats going on, PM me!

Me too. Why'd you get me curious OP?
Dishwalla
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:26 AM)
The elephant in this room is massive
JB1981
I am full of shit.
Rich, smooth, creamy shit.
(06-29-2017, 02:26 AM)

Originally Posted by PizzaFace

Someone give me a quick rundown please

This
Bronx-Man
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:26 AM)

Originally Posted by Glitchesarecool

Because it's super embarrassing to have a former mod turn out to be a pedo.

JFC
Drencrom
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:26 AM)
Drencrom's Avatar
amir0x have always been a fucking disgrace, i hope he'll enjoy the time he'll serve
Citizen Mane
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:26 AM)
Citizen Mane's Avatar
I never knew Amir0x was into anime.
Poor GRIMES
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
It's fucking CRAZY seeing him post in pedophile threads and knowing that there's an agenda to lowkey defend and humanize pedophiles in all of his posts
Syder
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
Syder's Avatar
Jesus Christ...
Spaced Harrier
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
Spaced Harrier's Avatar
I have 0 Context on this. Never saw the thread

If anyone wants to explain all, reply or pm me plz
mintyice
Junior Member
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
mintyice's Avatar
Huh
GulAtiCa
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
GulAtiCa's Avatar
Hmm??
smokeymicpot
Beat EviLore at pool.
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
smokeymicpot's Avatar
What happened?
doctorcdcs
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
doctorcdcs's Avatar
Oh oh
Count Dookkake
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
At least Australia is safe.
Admiral Woofington
m'Souls, m'lady
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
Admiral Woofington's Avatar

Originally Posted by FluxWaveZ

You say it like it's about the way he chooses to wipe.

It's news we wouldn't have known or seen if he wasn't a GAF member, seems like something they'd rather post about themselves since it got out now.
Strike
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
Strike's Avatar
msdstc
Incredibly Naive
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
msdstc's Avatar
Just saying it's all over Twitter so not much you can do now to just brush this away. Amirox himself needs to explain and hopefully it's better than the time he stole from gaffers who helped him out.
ItWasMeantToBe19
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
ItWasMeantToBe19's Avatar

Originally Posted by stump sock

*two

The guy you're thinking of attacked a victim of child rape as irrational in a debate about pedophilia, he was not a pedophile.
Surface of Me
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
Surface of Me's Avatar

Originally Posted by CambriaRising

Mods are gunna cover for him yet again.

This makes it look really bad for the site. Guy is protected for years from punishment for shitting on other members, stealing from other members, and beating his mother. Turns out to be a pedophile? More nepotism.
A Link to the Past
Snitch
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
A Link to the Past's Avatar
Yeah, I'm really not down with the fact that threads are being straight up nuked over this. It's pretty well relevant and should be addressed.

Like, I think places like ******* can be pretty problematic, but I can't blame them mocking and attacking NeoGAF over stuff like this.
George Oscar Bluth II
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:27 AM)
It should be acknowledged in some way. Absolutely disgusting.

And of course...
gaming_noob
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:28 AM)
gaming_noob's Avatar
Censorship on gaf? Very disappointing.
JB1981
I am full of shit.
Rich, smooth, creamy shit.
(06-29-2017, 02:28 AM)
So wait, Amirox is a pedo?
Kayhan
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:28 AM)
Kayhan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Count Dookkake

At least Australia is safe.

I understood that reference.
bemusedchunk
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:28 AM)

Originally Posted by mintyice

Is GAF a cp haven/safe space?

ElectricBlanketFire
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:28 AM)
ElectricBlanketFire's Avatar
the anime man
Banned
(06-29-2017, 02:28 AM)

Originally Posted by Spaced Harrier

I have 0 Context on this. Never saw the thread

If anyone wants to explain all, reply or pm me plz

Same.

EDIT: Woah.
CambriaRising
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:28 AM)
CambriaRising's Avatar

Originally Posted by PizzaFace

Someone give me a quick rundown please

http://www.poconorecord.com/news/201...hild-porn-case
Geno Breaker
Member
(06-29-2017, 02:28 AM)
Geno Breaker's Avatar
Doesn't it break the "no threads meant to disgust people and just that" rule?

Thread Tools