• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sea of Thieves will launch with an optional 540p mode and 15fps lock

http://www.pcgamer.com/sea-of-thiev...er&utm_campaign=buffer-pcgamertw#comment-jump

We've actually added a 540p mode, so you can go below HD. We've also added a 15 fps framerate lock because when we were talking to the community some people were like: I'm actually happy playing 15 frames per second. We were like: that's actually really cool, we should support that. And to them go to them and say, oh, we've added that mode for you—it's below our Rare certified min spec, but if you're enjoying the game, why should we as developers knock you for that?"

Lock me at 15fps if old

Auctopus

we were talking to the community some people were like: I'm actually happy playing 15 frames per second. We were like: that's actually really cool, we should support that.

what in the fuck

luulubuu

I'm playing right now and I'm under NDA but you know what? Fuck it; have a gif about how it looks

giphy.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Probably for the same people who are happy using composite cables on their 4K TV. Ignorance is bliss.

Top Bottom