• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Resident Evil 7 DLCs "Not a Hero" + "End of Zoe" out 12/14, RE7 Gold Edition

Orb

Super weird that a canon dlc campaign forces a canon ending lol, since it has to be with the Mia ending.

Excited, though! Super hyped for TWO dlcs.

Looking forward to the DLC. Loved RE7. I feel End of Zoe should be free to season pass holders (maybe it is?), but whatever.

From the Steam Page,

ABOUT THIS CONTENT

Purchase the Resident Evil 7 biohazard Season Pass and get access to the following additional content as it is made available. All Season Pass content will be available by December 31, 2017.

Banned Footage Vol. 1
- Nightmare
- Bedroom
- Ethan Must Die

Banned Footage Vol. 2
- Daughters
- Jack's 55th Birthday

Additional Story Episode

Since Not A Hero was announced early on as free to everyone, it should mean End of Zoe.

Nevermind! It's a part of the season pass.

Foffy

Banned
Super weird that a canon dlc campaign forces a canon ending lol, since it has to be with the Mia ending.

Excited, though! Super hyped for TWO dlcs.

Some games do that. I believe ArmA III's DLC that launches next week does the same thing regarding ending choices.

Orb

Looking forward to the DLC. Loved RE7. I feel End of Zoe should be free to season pass holders (maybe it is?), but whatever.
Is it confirmed not on the season pass? Not a Hero is free regardless of SP or not, so thatd be weird, i think.

Some games do that. I believe ArmA III's DLC that launches next week does the same thing regarding ending choices.
I just find it funny since it pretty much undermines the choice completely lol

Is it confirmed not on the season pass? Not a Hero is free regardless of SP or not, so thatd be weird, i think.

No, it's not confirmed. I was under the impression all season pass contents had already been released, but I may very well be wrong about that.

Edit - I am, in fact, wrong about that! It's a part of the season pass.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Finally... I've almost given up we'll see anything from that this year. Give it to me. Cannot wait!

No, it's not confirmed. I was under the impression all season pass contents had already been released, but I may very well be wrong about that.
End of Zoe is included in the season pass.

dlauv

From the Steam Page,

ABOUT THIS CONTENT

Purchase the Resident Evil 7 biohazard Season Pass and get access to the following additional content as it is made available. All Season Pass content will be available by December 31, 2017.

Banned Footage Vol. 1
- Nightmare
- Bedroom
- Ethan Must Die

Banned Footage Vol. 2
- Daughters
- Jack's 55th Birthday

Additional Story Episode

Since Not A Hero was announced early on as free to everyone, it should mean End of Zoe.

Zip_it007

Resident Evil 7 Season Pass on Steam said:

Banned Footage Vol. 1
- Nightmare
- Bedroom
- Ethan Must Die

Banned Footage Vol. 2
- Daughters
- Jack's 55th Birthday

Additional Story Episode

Note: Season pass purchases cannot be cancelled, regardless of whether or not the included content has been downloaded.

So I guess the End of Zoe is included?

Beaten.

End of Zoe is included in the season pass.

From the Steam Page,

ABOUT THIS CONTENT

Banned Footage Vol. 1
- Nightmare
- Bedroom
- Ethan Must Die

Banned Footage Vol. 2
- Daughters
- Jack's 55th Birthday

Additional Story Episode

Thanks guys! Didn't know there was another story episode coming. That's great news.

tesqui

I hope we get to see new areas of the Baker Estate in that End of Zoe DLC. I'll be pretty bummed if we're just roaming through the same environments.

jonno394

Taken from the MC thread

There's no information on Gold Edition on the blog at all. The information on the blog says that the new story DLCs will be released on December 14 - Not a Hero (Chris DLC, free) and End of Zoe (post-RE7 DLC, 1500yen). We can assume that the Gold Edition is coming out at the same time but I see no confirmation.

DVCY201

Jeez, talk about not striking when the iron is hot. The wait for these has been far too long.

Hopefully the Gold Edition is released simultaneously, I'll probably pick that up

Pennywise

Be interested in the gold Edition as I don't have the base game yet.
I loaned the game from a friend as I just bought a new TV when the game was out. Gladly gonna get a gold edition when it's coming out. Really enjoyed the game and looking forward to the dlc.

Aske

In for the story DLCs. Very glad these are coming out. I thought Capcom had cancelled them completely, which seemed like a huge waste of potential.

I hope saving Mia somehow causes Zoë to survive with this content. I was deeply distressed that the game punished me for trying to save Zoë as Ethan, because ethically I felt she deserved the second shot. Mia knew who she was working for. Zoë was just a survivor thrown into the deep end, same as Ethan.

IamAwake

Hopefully this rumor/leak turns out to be true. I've been itching for another reason to go through the Baker house again. Too bad it isn't releasing around Halloween.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
December? OMG almost a year after RE7 launch

Also confirmation that
Ethan cures Mia
is the canon choice

Awesome. Zoe deserves more.

I hope it carries on after the decision to save her instead. Her "dying"
immediately after pissed me off.

So hopefully that means they're dropping Not a Hero sometime before December. Edit: Guess not if both are out in December, THREE MONTHS AWAY.

Guessing End of Zoe is the last Season Pass DLC.

Hostile_18

Banned
I suppose the timing may help keep the game fresh in people's memories when the Game of the Year awards roll around.

KiNolin

Jeez, talk about not striking when the iron is hot. The wait for these has been far too long.

Hopefully the Gold Edition is released simultaneously, I'll probably pick that up

Guess after screwing up the initial release plans they might as well wait a little longer and hope for rekindled holidays hype.

Top Bottom