• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass & All DLCs free [everywhere]

ZeroX03

Banned
Seems to be because they discontinued the vanilla game and there's only the Ultimate Edition remaining. Looks like an intentional free upgrade for old owners.

Piccoro

Thank you so much!

I've been holding off buying the DLC's. Glad I waited. Off for some X-wing Death Star trench run action! :)

Vashetti

Banned
I'm assuming this means they'll be free shortly on Origin too? As was the case with the previous BF4 and Hardline DLCs.

I don't know if they even did this on purpose, but every game should do this. Prior to the release of the sequel, release all content for free.

One of my most anticipated games ever and unfortunately one of my biggest disappointments ever. I'll be downloading this but I don't know how much use it'll get, matchmaking was so slow whenever I tried to play earlier this year and now just a few months away from the sequel I don't think I'll get anything out of this.

Such a rushed & missed opportunity of a game :(

Pls ignore this post if you like the game, I just wanted to vent about how this game was handled for once here before the hopefully *much* better sequel arrives.

Mr YuYu

If only PS+ had the same 4.50 euro deal as xbl. Maybe it will be a weekly sale?

Anyway, for that price, I'm in!

Edit: I was able to get the season pass for free on the Belgian store.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Its 10€ for me. I bit more money but since you get all the stuff, I think this is ok... I think I gonna buy a couple of months PSN Plus now, I need to play the X-Wing Mission

Thats good news since itll probably bring back some players into the groove before the new one and i can finally find matches faster on dlc maps lol. Time to download.

Bespin and Death Star are the best two. Cloud City is a great Walker Assault map and Administrator's Palace is great for Sabotage.

The Battle Station mode in Death Star is fantastic. I hope we get a more like it in SWBFII.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Smart move a couple months ahead of the sequel, now if they can just consolidate all maps into one hopper...

Tapejara

Of the four DLCs, I'd say Bespin is the best of the bunch. Cloud City is a great map, but the real reason I love it is because of the Sabotage game mode. Hope it returns in Battlefront 2.

Looks like this was intentional. Trying to hype people up for BF2.

too bad I already bought the season pass lol. Oh well, I got it on sale, so I didn't spend too much

ZeroCDR

They almost got me with the free DLC weekend/sale what, 2 months ago? I figured the sequel wasn't too far out so I passed. Good call I suppose lol

Will probably play a bunch this weekend, I did enjoy the few DLC maps I got to try.

Top Bottom