• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colin Moriarty Says White Supremacy/Racism Doesn't Exist Because Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fucking guy...

twulhw4djcoz.jpg

His responses to this on his Reddit are arguably even more ridiculous:

925c.png

A25c.png

B25c.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColinsLastStand/comments/72pqo9/colin_racism_white_supremacy_and_asian_americans/

^^^Read the whole thread. It's a doozy.

Chuckie

There are actually people called Moriarty?

He sounds like a villain, just not as smart as you'd expect from someone with that name.

Why the fuck do people listen to this clown? He got canned from kinda funny because of his backwards ass thought process and this is just another example of this. Just because one minority may do better than one that has 400 years of slavery and systemic racism against them doesn't mean racism doesn't exist. Stop giving this guy attention.

Wtf is up with all these youtubers being alt right idiots?

Saya

I lived in a Chinese neighborhood for seven years. Like, one of the only white people around. I had a Chinese landlord that lived above me. I worked with a ton of Asian people. I went to school with a ton of Asian people. I played hockey and chess with Asian people.
I know it's surprising, but I have minority friends and acquaintances. I can hear the gasps from here.

It's all cool. He lived among Asian people.

Well, I guess that settles it. And here all this time I thought the United States had a troubled history with racism, particularly with regards to Native Americans and Africans.

But I guess not, 'cause Asians. Thanks for clearing that up, Colin.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I think he's come to the point where he realizes no one gave a shit about him outside of videogames and has to get more and more outlandish to cater to those that still do listen to him, aka people who don't last very long on this board.

Stop giving this moron attention

Why the fuck do people listen to this clown? He got canned from kinda funny because of his backwards ass thought process and this is just another example of this. Stop giving this guy attention.

Those seeking attention need to be ignored. I would generally love if our response to these baits would be to post some Asian voices and their struggle under white supremacy.

Many people, including many here on GAF and many on the left, still give him the benefit of the doubt. Even his own Reddit has many leftists. The GAF thread when he left Kinda Funny had a huge amount of posters supporting him.

If exposing his wretched opinions to more people helps some of his supporters/followers grow more educated about him, then I think threads like this one are worthwhile.

A good amount of people stanned for this idiot so hard a few months back. I'm glad he's so open with how much of a trash person he is.

You don't ignore this. You address it.

aeolist

Banned
divorce US immigration policy from statistical results and then lump all "asians" into a single ethnic group to make a point?

yup, that's the racist apologia i'd expect from internet libertarian shitheads

What the fuck at those reddit comments. Does he not realize the Black American experience is just slightly different from the Asian American experience?

sphagnum

Banned
wait, so how does this excuse racism against minorities? I can't even

His argument is that since Asians typically do pretty well, white supremacy doesn't exist.

This course ignores the historical conditions applying to Asian immigration, how different groups of Asians are better or worse off (say, Filipinos vs Japanese), and all the racism that Asians get in general both "positive" (assuming they're all good at math) and negative (no Hollywood leading roles except for martial arts).

Fedelias

Guys its just so obvious, Colin's cracked the code and we're all just clueless lefties making shitty arguments.

God he's such a fucking dickhead.

Mariolee

Speaking as an Asian-American, I have absolutely faced a bit of racism in my time (though of course nothing to the degree of other people), and to say that white supremacy/racism is invalidated by Asian Americans supposedly being the model minority is a load of horse shit, especially since it shows you think all minorities are pretty much the same.

Speaking as an Asian-American, I have absolutely faced a bit of racism in my time (though of course nothing to the degree of other people), and to say that white supremacy/racism is invalidated by Asian Americans supposedly being the model minority is a load of horse shit, especially since it shows you think all minorities are pretty much the same.

Plus, being racist doesn't mean being racist to every one. You can be racist to one person and not racist to another. Still makes you a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom