• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

MIMIC
Why won't homeless people take my emails????????
(10-07-2017, 06:57 PM)
MIMIC's Avatar
Wooooooooooooooww.

Holy shit. Don't really know what else to say.
Dynasty
Member
(10-07-2017, 06:57 PM)

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Any woman could pick up the phone and cry rape to the cops and the guy would get arrested 100 times out of 100

But let's just go with guilty shall we

WTF, this is stupid.
Alter_Fridge
Member
(10-07-2017, 06:57 PM)
Alter_Fridge's Avatar

Originally Posted by PBY

Are you completely blind to the reality of how these things usually work? Statistically speaking this isn't the case.

Also. No ones going with "guilty" - people are just reacting to those calling her a liar.

Judge each case on its merits
Baraka Obama
Banned
(10-07-2017, 06:57 PM)

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Yeah ok. Not sure I believe the girl

Really dawg
Jebusman
Banned
(10-07-2017, 06:58 PM)

Originally Posted by elrechazado

People should use /s tags if they're going to try it. I'm not a mod, so my opinions on how people should attempt to make their points, whether with dark sarcasm or straight seriousness isn't really relevant.

They're not using /s tags because, and this might be a shock to you, some of them aren't actually being sarcastic.
ElectricBlanketFire
Banned
(10-07-2017, 06:58 PM)
ElectricBlanketFire's Avatar
Wow. This thread turned to shit in record time.
Strangelove77
Member
(10-07-2017, 06:58 PM)
Strangelove77's Avatar
"These guys don't need rape."

Hmm...

Well....

Uhhh....
ianpm31
Member
(10-07-2017, 06:58 PM)
ianpm31's Avatar

Originally Posted by DeathyBoy

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Dude are you living in fantasy world? This was in Nelly's "tour" bus. Have you ever been around and seen what happens with this shit? Literally girls are begging to get in these buses and it's just the way it is. I just find it hard to believe she got raped but we'll see when the facts come out.
Username1198
Member
(10-07-2017, 06:58 PM)
Username1198's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Yeah ok. Not sure I believe the girl

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Of course we'll see what happens when more info comes out. But these guys don't need to rape anybody there are plenty of groupies to go around

LMAO

how naive are you? So your stance is becuase he has groupies he cannot commit rape? Fucks wrong with you??
Fitts
Member
(10-07-2017, 06:59 PM)
Fitts's Avatar
Not Rock N' Jock all star Nelly!
Baraka Obama
Banned
(10-07-2017, 06:59 PM)

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Judge each case on its merits

Absolutely, but by that logic donít immediately dismiss the victim.
Bobo Dakes
Member
(10-07-2017, 06:59 PM)
Bobo Dakes's Avatar

Originally Posted by ElectricBlanketFire

Wow. This thread turned to shit in record time.

Fallout from the Screen Junkies thread I suppose.
Neuromancer
The Mayuh of f'n Bawston
(10-07-2017, 06:59 PM)
Neuromancer's Avatar
Some of you guys are fucking disgusting.
Volimar
Member
(10-07-2017, 06:59 PM)
Volimar's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Not every time, I guess?
If a girl changes her mind half way through and wants to stop, you are now raping her in her mind


What the fuck? If she wants to stop, you stop. If you keep going that's literally rape. Either party can revoke consent, there's no point of no return during the act.


Originally Posted by ianpm31

Dude are you living in fantasy world? This was in Nelly's "tour" bus. Have you ever been around and seen what happens with this shit? Literally girls are begging to get in these buses and it's just the way it is. I just find it hard to believe she got raped but we'll see when the facts come out.


Jesus Christ!
ianpm31
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:00 PM)
ianpm31's Avatar

Originally Posted by Username1198

LMAO

how naive are you? So your stance is becuase he has groupies he cannot commit rape? Fucks wrong with you??

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude
sqwarlock
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:00 PM)
sqwarlock's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Dude are you living in fantasy world? This was in Nelly's "tour" bus. Have you ever been around and seen what happens with this shit? Literally girls are begging to get in these buses and it's just the way it is. I just find it hard to believe she got raped but we'll see when the facts come out.

Ooh, the double-down. Can't wait to see where this leads. Please, go on.

On-topic:
Hell of a way for his name to re-enter the public consciousness.
Paganmoon
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:01 PM)
Paganmoon's Avatar
Well, this thread turned disgusting awfully quick... what the fuck is wrong with you, specifically ianpm31 and Alter_Fridge. Fuck both of you...
Pai Pai Master
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:01 PM)
Pai Pai Master's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

Entering a bus makes you a sexual object and anyone can do what they want with you? That's your argument?

You're disgusting. Get out of here.
elrechazado
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:01 PM)
elrechazado's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jebusman

They're not using /s tags because, and this might be a shock to you, some of them aren't actually being sarcastic.

Yes, some are, and often they aren't around here. It happens just about every thread, actually. Written sarcasm can be a difficult thing to detect.

In this case, there are multiple sarcasm posts, and then there's this dude apparently tripling down, or running some performance art. Wow, this guy.
ElectricBlanketFire
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:01 PM)
ElectricBlanketFire's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

You are an awful, awful person.
M.J. Doja
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:01 PM)
M.J. Doja's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Dude are you living in fantasy world? This was in Nelly's "tour" bus. Have you ever been around and seen what happens with this shit? Literally girls are begging to get in these buses and it's just the way it is. I just find it hard to believe she got raped but we'll see when the facts come out.

If she said no, at any point, or stop, and he kept going. That is when it clearly is rape. If anything close to that happened, it doesn't matter where they were, or who wants to hang out on the tour bus, it is still rape. Think about that please, before you assume to know everything of what happens on a tour bus.
Linkura
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:01 PM)
Linkura's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

Holy fuck

Now we're going with the "she was asking for it" defense?

You're disgusting.
AJLma
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:01 PM)

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Dude are you living in fantasy world? This was in Nelly's "tour" bus. Have you ever been around and seen what happens with this shit? Literally girls are begging to get in these buses and it's just the way it is. I just find it hard to believe she got raped but we'll see when the facts come out.

Nelly's been headlining a country tour as well, probably killing it stirring up all kinds of hatred and jealousy among those closeted racist fucks.
Volimar
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:01 PM)
Volimar's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude



No seriously, that is fucked up.
MrNelson
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:02 PM)
MrNelson's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

So "she was asking for it" is the argument you're going with?
rjinaz
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:02 PM)
rjinaz's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Dude are you living in fantasy world? This was in Nelly's "tour" bus. Have you ever been around and seen what happens with this shit? Literally girls are begging to get in these buses and it's just the way it is. I just find it hard to believe she got raped but we'll see when the facts come out.

I mean Bill Cosby could probably get a lot of "action" too without the need to rape but, well you know how that went. Rape isn't only about some smuck not being able to get some.

Edit:

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

Oh never mind, you're just gross then, not worth a response.
Username1198
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:02 PM)
Username1198's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

Are you 12? Because then I understand and feel bad. If not, you have a shit way of thinking. Nellyís tour bus probably isnít a black hole sex dungeon of no return.

Unreal AND FUCKING GROSS
Keri
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:02 PM)
Keri's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

Oh man. Seriously? No wonder you automatically don't believe her. You think she consented by getting in the bus. That's not how life works.
Alter_Fridge
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:02 PM)
Alter_Fridge's Avatar

Originally Posted by Volimar

What the fuck? If she wants to stop, you stop. If you keep going that's literally rape. Either party can revoke consent, there's no point of no return during the act.

Yeah I know and I have stopped

So maybe that's what happened here
Bobo Dakes
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:02 PM)
Bobo Dakes's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

You wanna rephrase that?

Please rephrase that.
Baraka Obama
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:02 PM)

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Dude are you living in fantasy world? This was in Nelly's "tour" bus. Have you ever been around and seen what happens with this shit? Literally girls are begging to get in these buses and it's just the way it is. I just find it hard to believe she got raped but we'll see when the facts come out.

Wow

You think itís okay for this shit to happen?
M.J. Doja
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:02 PM)
M.J. Doja's Avatar

Originally Posted by AJLma

Nelly's been headlining a country tour as well, probably killing it stirring up all kinds of hatred and jealousy among those closeted racist fucks.

Not even gonna attack this defense.
ItIsOkBro
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:02 PM)
ItIsOkBro's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Not every time, I guess?
If a girl changes her mind half way through and wants to stop, you are now raping her in her mind

in her mind, try in reality
DaytimeWhiskey
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:03 PM)

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

Ahh so it's her fault? I guess if you enter a famous persons bus/trailer you're just expected to let them have their way because hey, what did you expect?
Kebiinu
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:03 PM)
Not gonna believe either of them until I see some shit condemning the dude. Don't want to believe the girl is lying, either. So I'm just taking a wait and see approach.

Edit: Lowkey wouldn't surprise me if he did, though.
highrider
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:04 PM)
highrider's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

Iím amazed that you are doubling down. Would it be different if it were Donny Osmonds tour bus?
Bits N Pieces
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:04 PM)
Bits N Pieces's Avatar
I'm almost expecting to read that she was asking for it.

Some of these comments, fucking hell.
Bobo Dakes
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:05 PM)
Bobo Dakes's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Yeah I know and I have stopped

So maybe that's what happened here

Sounds more like wishful thinking on your part. Could've been alcohol, but we don't know.

Hope this is investigated properly and really hope everyone reading this isn't all "well, she obviously just wants money."
Brian_FETO
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:05 PM)
Will wait for reports on what she was wearing to really make a call here

Come on, guys......
legacyzero
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:05 PM)
legacyzero's Avatar
OH SHIT. Gettin hot in hurr

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Yeah ok. Not sure I believe the girl

As much as I am for innocent until proven guilty, burden of proof, etc. This is just horseshit. And then you give no basis for your own skepticism. That's just as inappropriate.
Rayne009
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:05 PM)
Rayne009's Avatar
I do so love the implication that going into a tour bus with someone means that you owe them sex for the privilege of allowing you to do so.
Seesaw15
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:05 PM)
Seesaw15's Avatar
Good for the victim coming forward so soon if true. It's really tough to have to relive your trauma and risk being publicly shammed for being a "groupie". If Nelly is a serial rapist I hope more victims start coming forward if not it's gonna be a tough situation. Nelly's Lawyer is already out in front of the situation discrediting her so we'll see how it goes.

I hope no one was raped and this is just a quick cash grab but I doubt it.
PBY
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:05 PM)

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

Holy fuck this is heinous
Ozigizo
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:06 PM)
Ozigizo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Any woman could pick up the phone and cry rape to the cops and the guy would get arrested 100 times out of 100

But let's just go with guilty shall we

Oh boy, need us to bring up the fake rape statistics again?

MRA bullshit right here.
Lowmelody
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:06 PM)
Lowmelody's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Not every time, I guess?
If a girl changes her mind half way through and wants to stop, you are now raping her in her mind

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

Disfuckingusting
DaytimeWhiskey
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:06 PM)

Originally Posted by Bits N Pieces

I'm almost expecting to read that she was asking for it.

Some of these comments, fucking hell.

You're late bud

Originally Posted by ianpm31

How naive are you? Enter a tour bus with Nelly and his entourage and expect nothing to happen....sure dude

Famassu
(10-07-2017, 07:06 PM)
Famassu's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Dude are you living in fantasy world? This was in Nelly's "tour" bus. Have you ever been around and seen what happens with this shit? Literally girls are begging to get in these buses and it's just the way it is. I just find it hard to believe she got raped but we'll see when the facts come out.

Some might be eager to get to a tour bus with a star, but they might not want to have sex with the star or might change their minds if they are treated like shit or they start feeling uncomfortable about going forward with it if the situation in the bus isn't the kind they want to have sex in (i.e. maybe someone was a bit too aggressive or maybe there were other people around and the woman didn't want to have sex while the rest of the posse is watching or something).

And you can be raped even if sex starts out consentually. Women (and men) can change their mind if they feel uncomfortable about what is happening during sex (again, maybe it's too aggressive to the woman's liking or something) and if the man refuses to listen and continues on, that is rape.
chaislip3
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:06 PM)
chaislip3's Avatar
Uhhh...

https://twitter.com/violanefzger/sta...77604383019008
Pai Pai Master
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:06 PM)
Pai Pai Master's Avatar
These threads are just a constant reminder of why many women don't report sexual assault.
ianpm31
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:06 PM)
ianpm31's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pai Pai Master

Entering a bus makes you a sexual object and anyone can do what they want with you? That's your argument?

You're disgusting. Get out of here.

Nobody said they are a sexual object and nobody said they have a right to do anything but I've seen it in many cases that these girls are out there to gain something because they know full well what happens when you enter a celebrities bus w/ his entourage. You guys need to get with reality. I don't know who's innocent but I've seen this many times and I am allowed to state that

Thread Tools