• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

plagiarize
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:17 PM)
plagiarize's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Of course we'll see what happens when more info comes out. But these guys don't need to rape anybody there are plenty of groupies to go around

That's the problem with celebrity you nitwit, and why so many celebrities do commit rape.

They start thinking that girls don't really mean 'no', because there are so many women throwing themselves at them.

This argument is so bad, that it basically argues 'no celebrity, no matter how d list they are could ever rape someone'. Please reconsider this position.
AJLma
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:17 PM)

Originally Posted by chaislip3

Uhhh...

https://twitter.com/violanefzger/sta...77604383019008

This isn't even that bad.. rubbing the hair was weird but this is just another cornball "engage the audience" thing that nelly is known for... you guys have pedo on the brain, so it's magnified 10x for you.
Cuburt
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:17 PM)
Cuburt's Avatar
...
Heckler456
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:18 PM)
Heckler456's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ozigizo

Nah, your posts are redpill shitposts. Maybe rethink your opinion.

You really believe that the public should just assume that he's guilty based on the accusation alone?

False rape accusations happen, and they ruin lives too. And those falsely accused people are victims too.

Accusations need to be heard, not believed out of hand. Not really speaking to the two people fervently arguing in this thread, but in general, not automatically believing an accusation doesn't mean that you're not compassionate towards the potential victim.
ApharmdX
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:18 PM)
I'm waiting for the facts but them arresting him so quickly is a sign that they have some solid evidence.

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Any woman could pick up the phone and cry rape to the cops and the guy would get arrested 100 times out of 100

But let's just go with guilty shall we

This is not true.
Sweeney Tom
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:18 PM)

Originally Posted by chaislip3

Uhhh...

https://twitter.com/violanefzger/sta...77604383019008

...........
metalslimer
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:18 PM)
metalslimer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Typical

Innocent until proven guilty, pointless dragging his name through the mud unless proven guilty.

Dragging his name through the mud?

Look I'm not going to believe anything 100% until I hear the evidence but it's amazing people who say wait for more evidence usually are on the opposite side believing the person made things up
ElectricBlanketFire
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:18 PM)
ElectricBlanketFire's Avatar

Originally Posted by AJLma

This isn't even that bad.. rubbing the hair was weird but this is just another cornball "engage the audience" thing that nelly is known for... you guys have pedo on the brain, so it's magnified 10x for you.

Man.
ThisGuy
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:18 PM)
ThisGuy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Cuburt

E-I-E-I-UH-OH!

Hell naw, you for real?
JBourne
maybe tomorrow it rains
(10-07-2017, 07:19 PM)
JBourne's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ozigizo

Oh God, he did this before, too.

https://twitter.com/natephutson/stat...02054982103040

What the fuck?

Yeah, same hair-twirling. That's fucking weird.

What the hell happened to Nelly.
ClosingADoor
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:19 PM)
ClosingADoor's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Nobody said they are a sexual object and nobody said they have a right to do anything but I've seen it in many cases that these girls are out there to gain something because they know full well what happens when you enter a celebrities bus w/ his entourage. You guys need to get with reality. I don't know who's innocent but I've seen this many times and I am allowed to state that

Reality is that you don't rape a girl. Entering a celebrities bus is not consent. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

And people wonder why rape victims are afraid to come forward, certainly when it is about famous people committing the crime.

Anyway, hope everything gets cleared up and justice served if needed.

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Any woman could pick up the phone and cry rape to the cops and the guy would get arrested 100 times out of 100

But let's just go with guilty shall we

Pick up a newspaper from time to time. And read about girls being literally bullied out of town after a rape for example.

And hell, of course a guy is going to be questioned after an allegation. That is called investigating a possible crime.

Next to that, do you even know what it entails to make a report about a rape? It is not just picking up the phone. It is question after question, your body being checked, more interrogation, etc, etc.
Seesaw15
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:19 PM)
Seesaw15's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Nobody said they are a sexual object and nobody said they have a right to do anything but I've seen it in many cases that these girls are out there to gain something because they know full well what happens when you enter a celebrities bus w/ his entourage. You guys need to get with reality. I don't know who's innocent but I've seen this many times and I am allowed to state that

Come on. We've all been to Balleralert.com and read some Groupie Tales but how many of these people are making up fake rape stories? Sure fans sleep with celebrities for the experience/a good story/gifts/a trip etc but who are these people getting rich off rape? Its not some easy get rich quick scheme like your implying. Consenting adults have sex with tons of celebrities and never charge them with rape.

So this could be all made up but lets not pretend this is common groupie behavior.
AJLma
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:19 PM)

Originally Posted by ElectricBlanketFire

Man.

By the reactions it's 100% true, there's nothing sinister happening in that little clip.

Continue looking for the worlds villains in all the wrong places though.
plagiarize
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:19 PM)
plagiarize's Avatar

Originally Posted by Heckler456

You really believe that the public should just assume that he's guilty based on the accusation alone?

False rape accusations happen, and they ruin lives too. And those falsely accused people are victims too.

Accusations need to be heard, not believed out of hand. Not really speaking to the two people fervently arguing in this thread, but in general, not automatically believing an accusation doesn't mean that you're not compassionate towards the potential victim.

Of course not.

But there is no good reason for anyone to presume he is innocent either, even if he avoids being convicted of rape.

Don't presume he is innocent != presume he is guilty.
Bits N Pieces
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:19 PM)
Bits N Pieces's Avatar

Originally Posted by BlazinSkatinAxel

Did she do a rape kit?

What's a rape kit?
Reila
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:19 PM)
Reila's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pai Pai Master

These threads are just a constant reminder of why many women don't report sexual assault.

It is always our fault. Men are innocent until proven guilty. Fuck that.

Originally Posted by chaislip3

Uhhh...

https://twitter.com/violanefzger/sta...77604383019008

Fucking ew.
Two Words
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:19 PM)
Two Words's Avatar

Originally Posted by chaislip3

Uhhh...

https://twitter.com/violanefzger/sta...77604383019008

I was watching this thinking “what’s the problem here? He’s just talking to a young fan on stage. Nothing wrong here.” Then the last 5 seconds happened.


Originally Posted by Reila

It is always our fault. Men are innocent until prove guilty. Fuck that.


Fucking ew.

Well, everybody should be innocent until proven guilty in the court of law. I think the issue is that most people treat women as liars until proven honest.
Prost
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:19 PM)

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Not every time, I guess?
If a girl changes her mind half way through and wants to stop, you are now raping her in her mind

Wtf no, that's actually rape, not just in her mind. This isn't some bullshit red pill/MRA forum, your posts and ianpm31's are awful.
Fulminator
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:19 PM)
Fulminator's Avatar

Originally Posted by AJLma

This isn't even that bad.. rubbing the hair was weird but this is just another cornball "engage the audience" thing that nelly is known for... you guys have pedo on the brain, so it's magnified 10x for you.

I mean she is trying to at least distance herself from him, she is clearly uncomfortable there

Not saying he's a pedo,just that it's kinda creepy
sunshine and gasoline
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:20 PM)

Originally Posted by Ozigizo

Oh God, he did this before, too.

https://twitter.com/natephutson/stat...02054982103040

What the fuck?

Yeah......I don't know what to say to this but that it is uncomfortable to look at.
Alter_Fridge
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:20 PM)
Alter_Fridge's Avatar

Originally Posted by AJLma

This isn't even that bad.. rubbing the hair was weird but this is just another cornball "engage the audience" thing that nelly is known for... you guys have pedo on the brain, so it's magnified 10x for you.

Did you read any of the Twitter comments?

100% said it was creepy as hell
FortuneFaded
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:20 PM)
FortuneFaded's Avatar

Stinkles
Clothed, sober, cooperative
(10-07-2017, 07:21 PM)
Stinkles's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Yeah ok. Not sure I believe the girl

Wow. Is this based on secret information we’re not party to?
BernardoOne
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:21 PM)

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Any woman could pick up the phone and cry rape to the cops and the guy would get arrested 100 times out of 100

But let's just go with guilty shall we

let's see some actual stats instead of dumb stupidity, shall we?

MIMIC
Why won't homeless people take my emails????????
(10-07-2017, 07:21 PM)
MIMIC's Avatar

Originally Posted by Two Words

I was watching this thinking “what’s the problem here? He’s just talking to a young fan on stage. Nothing wrong here.” Then the last 5 seconds happened.

Right!

That was a really cute moment....up until he started singing to her.
ElectricBlanketFire
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:21 PM)
ElectricBlanketFire's Avatar

Originally Posted by AJLma

By the reactions it's 100% true, there's nothing sinister happening in that little clip.

Continue looking for the worlds villains in all the wrong places though.

Looking for a villain? If Thom Yorke did that I'd have the same reaction. It doesn't matter who it is.

Good lord.
AJLma
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:21 PM)

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Did you read any of the Twitter comments?

Fuck no.
Dynasty
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:21 PM)
That video, wtf.
Inuhanyou
Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
(10-07-2017, 07:22 PM)
Inuhanyou's Avatar
I havent heard anything about nelly since 2003.....just as well i suppose
Kaako
Felium Defensor
(10-07-2017, 07:22 PM)
Kaako's Avatar

Originally Posted by chaislip3

Uhhh...

https://twitter.com/violanefzger/sta...77604383019008

Ugh just WTF man. Why would you even consider doing shit like this as a grown ass man?
Zee-Row
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:22 PM)
Zee-Row's Avatar

Originally Posted by Neece

Looks 10ish.

Even worse , god.
illmatic22
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:22 PM)
illmatic22's Avatar

Originally Posted by chaislip3

Uhhh...

https://twitter.com/violanefzger/sta...77604383019008

Wow this is uncomfortable
Budi
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:22 PM)
Budi's Avatar
Someone being well known celeb doesn't mean they wouldn't sexually harass or even assault someone, who hasn't learned this already? Not every fan of someone wants to fuck them.

Edit: That video, what the hell. That's without a doubt inappropriate and creepy.
plagiarize
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:23 PM)
plagiarize's Avatar

Originally Posted by ianpm31

Dude are you living in fantasy world? This was in Nelly's "tour" bus. Have you ever been around and seen what happens with this shit? Literally girls are begging to get in these buses and it's just the way it is. I just find it hard to believe she got raped but we'll see when the facts come out.

Let me give you some hard learned advice.

Whenever you say this phrase, you are exposing an unconscious bias. Stop, don't post, rethink what you just said.

Because you're admitting that you'll find it hard to accept evidence demonstrating that a groupie on a tour bus can get raped.
Spork4000
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:23 PM)
Spork4000's Avatar
This thread...

Luap
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:23 PM)
Luap's Avatar

Originally Posted by chaislip3

Uhhh...

https://twitter.com/violanefzger/sta...77604383019008

Sweet fucking christ that made my skin crawl. Poor kid.
Two Words
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:23 PM)
Two Words's Avatar

Originally Posted by Prost

Wtf no, that's actually rape, not just in her mind. This isn't some bullshit red pill/MRA forum, your posts and ianpm31's are awful.

Judging by Fridge’s posts, I assume he is saying if a woman changes her mind but doesn’t verbalize it. He seems to be trying to create a straw man argument to distract from the real issue. Nobody would say a man deserves to go to jail because the woman changed her mind and didn’t say anything about wanting to stop but claimed rape later. But hey, it’s a lot easier to just act like that’s what people mean when they say consent can be revoked at any time if you want to be soft on rape.
ElectricBlanketFire
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:23 PM)
ElectricBlanketFire's Avatar
I'd love to see these "innocent until proven guilty/false accusations/wait for the facts" defenders do the same if Donald Trump was arrested for rape.
Pai Pai Master
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:23 PM)
Pai Pai Master's Avatar

Originally Posted by Reila

It is always our fault. Men are innocent until proven guilty. Fuck that..

In the eyes of the law yes, everyone should be seen as innocent until proven guilty. However every time there is a thread like this, you have numbnuts coming out immediately accusing the alleged victim of lying or trying to get something out of it, or justifying the assault with shit like "well she went into the bus, what did she expect. She should know what goes on in there!"

Regardless of "innocent until proven guilty," many women (and men) who actually were raped are never taken seriously by others, especially not those actually involved with the reporting of the crime and taking appropriate action.
Skatterd
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:24 PM)
Skatterd's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Not every time, I guess?
If a girl changes her mind half way through and wants to stop, you are now raping her in her mind

This post man.
Yeah, by definition that's kinda rape if you don't stop.
Heckler456
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:24 PM)
Heckler456's Avatar

Originally Posted by plagiarize

Of course not.

But there is no good reason for anyone to presume he is innocent either, even if he avoids being convicted of rape.

Don't presume he is innocent != presume he is guilty.

You need to presume he's innocent to give him a chance to prove the contrary though... That's what the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing entails.

And yeah, I guess it would be possible that he'd be guilty, but exonerated. But the public shouldn't just then go on to make him out as guilty anyway. That's not how justice works. Mob justice isn't justice at all.
excelsiorlef
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:24 PM)
excelsiorlef's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alter_Fridge

Not every time, I guess?
If a girl changes her mind half way through and wants to stop, you are now raping her in her mind

No you're actually raping her.

If she says stop you stop, if you don't stop that's rape
ElectricBlanketFire
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:24 PM)
ElectricBlanketFire's Avatar

Originally Posted by Heckler456

You need to presume he's innocent to give him a chance to prove the contrary though... That's what the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing entails.

And yeah, I guess it would be possible that he'd be guilty, but exonerated. But the public shouldn't just then go on to make him out as guilty anyway. That's not how justice works. Mob justice isn't justice at all.

Actually, innocent until proven guilty only applies in a court of law, not a video game message board.
ianpm31
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:25 PM)
ianpm31's Avatar

Originally Posted by Username1198

Enjoy the wasteland. I’m sure those guys all agree with you.....

Originally Posted by DeathyBoy

What is with you idiots picking the worst Hills to be banned on? Like why would you double down on this shit? It's the stupidest thing to defend.

Originally Posted by Ozigizo

Lol, bye.

Originally Posted by ElectricBlanketFire

You're going to go grey soon. I hope you learn something. Bye.

Calling for somebody to be banned when I did not state anything bannable is pretty childish. I have no idea who's innocent but I can lean at what I think (with no facts). We all know women are not sex objects and rape is wrong. Stop with that nonsense guys
Bobo Dakes
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:25 PM)
Bobo Dakes's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bits N Pieces

What's a rape kit?

It's a kit that basically collects DNA evidence from the sexual encounter. You're supposed to report the incident and have that collected, but understandably, not everyone is gonna want to do that after a rape, but it does help your case a lot.
Bill R Boggess
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:25 PM)
Bill R Boggess's Avatar

Originally Posted by ApharmdX

I'm waiting for the facts but them arresting him so quickly is a sign that they have some solid evidence.

With our current police force and criminal justice system?

Not necessarily.
Sweeney Tom
Banned
(10-07-2017, 07:25 PM)

Originally Posted by ElectricBlanketFire

I'd love to see these "innocent until proven guilty/false accusations/wait for the facts" defenders do the same if Donald Trump was arrested for rape.

They already voted for him
Goodstyle
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:26 PM)
Goodstyle's Avatar

Originally Posted by AuthenticM

"innocent until proven guilty" doesn't mean presuming the woman is a liar.

This. At this stage, no one but those involved knows one way or another.
Alter_Fridge
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:26 PM)
Alter_Fridge's Avatar

Originally Posted by excelsiorlef

No you're actually raping her.

If she says stop you stop, if you don't stop that's rape

Yeah I meant if she didn't verbalize it but was merely thinking it to herself at the time
The One and Done™
Member
(10-07-2017, 07:27 PM)
The One and Done™'s Avatar
I think it's worthwhile to have a discussion about what it means when someone is raped. Not every rape is a blatant and violent as movies and television shows make it seem. Sometimes it can be much quieter and discrete. Coercion and pressure are real things that can influence these situations. The bottom line is that the person being raped does not want it to happen.

Thread Tools