• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: DMC 5 & SCVI to be announced at PSX

Ostrava04

Not sure if I can post this since it'll be my first topic but the leaks from reddit, The leaker apparently leaked pack 3 for Injustice 2 dlc awhile back, But All these are rumor so take with a grain of salt

Devil May Cry 5:

This will finally be announced at PSX. Dante, Vergil, and Nero will all be playable on the game. I don't know if that will be confirmed at PSX in particular alongside the reveal, but multiple sources have informed me that all three characters are on it and you can play as them.

Soul Calibur VI:

I was told it'll be for PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. There was no Xbox One version mentioned to me. The game should be revealed by the end of the year and make its 21st anniversary at least. One trustworthy source told me it would be revealed at PSX.

More with Metroid, RE2make, etc
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/

AmyS

Soul Caliber VI would be so awesome. Bring back day/night cycles & lighting.

Assuming it would use Unreal Engine 4, like Tekken 7. Hopefully the PS4 Pro version can go beyond 1080p unlike Tekken 7.

0emv1Ap.jpg

I'm going to cry JFC just announce it already.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Exciting news. I for one am not up to another argument over Emo Dante.

Even though I really enjoyed DmC, owning PS3 and DE on PS4.

I'd really like to see them utilize the Dante design we all know and love. They'd have to change Nero if you ask me and that would just be weird if he's some Emo looking Nero.

It's about time for SC6. It's great they don't make their fans buy a new game every 2 years, but it sure has been a while. Spawn, Heihachi, Link, Star Wars (Starkiller), Ezio, and Jin Kazama. SC is one game where I wish they took everything to the next level. At least make the story portion a lot more interesting than some basic missions across a large map.

It's about time and I hope this rumor is true. There seems to have been a lot more emphasis on getting every other title out except these two.

Who wants to bet these games get released before Kingdom Hearts 3? If it's true and all

BasilZero

Holy smokes...hope they remaster older SC games...lol

And do a re-release of DMCHD for the modern systems.

But DMC5 and SC6...omg T_T

firelogic

Why on earth wouldn't SCVI be on Xbox while on every other platform? lol. Some rumour. It can't be a workforce issue since the Xbox version would be practically the same as the PS4 version. Hell, it'd be similar to the PC version. It isn't some exclusivity deal since it's on PS4 and Switch and PC.

EDarkness

Man, I'd like to be wrong, but I don't think there's any way The World Ends With You 2 is coming...and as a NS exclusive? No way, man.

Kid Ying

Dmc5 is welcoming news assuming it's developed by Capcom and not outsourced.
Yeah, but i wouldnt be surprised if there is a catch there. You never know with Capcom.

SCVI on switch is also great news. Even though i dont really play it since three and think the series is really past it's prime.

Ame

I want to believe DMC5 will be revealed at PSX, but I doubt it. I'm hoping Capcom is at least there with REmake 2.

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
Im both excited and somewhat shocked that Capcom is continuing with Nero

was he that popular when DMC 4 came out?

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
Man I don't know what I am more hyped for based on these rumors

DMC 5

or Square making The World Ends with You 2 for the Switch

Wubbyz

Neo Member
Dmc 5 is definitely happening i saw some early footage looks lit.

Edit to clarify Idk if its going to be at psx but it exists.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I really hope that DMC 5 will be Capcom's internal project and not outsource like DmC was which i don't like (no, not because of the Dante's new look).

Also, Bandai Namco are making new Prime? Fuck that if true.

The best part about this leak is supposedly TWEWY2 being in development for the Nintendo Switch. But, unfortunately, that's too good to be true and makes all of this seem fake.

Also, in the thread over on the other forum, a mod/admin confirmed that cboat was a fake account owned by former mods to leak things. Holy shit. That's insane news.

decisions

Hype engaged for these two games. DMC5 is my most anticipated title possible right now so please...free my soul Itsuno.

Top Bottom