• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Mr. Spinnington
Banned
(03-23-2007, 06:32 AM)
WANT

Nintendo Mario Kart DS Super Race set is finally here! Who will reach the finish line first - small and speedy Mario or Yoshi? Perfect for younger racers, the battery-operated Mario Kart DS Race Set provides hours of amusement. The race set includes 2 Mario Kart vehicles (Mario & Yoshi), 2 Controllers, 18 Track pieces, and colorful background. Over 9 feet of racing action! Requires 4 x "AA" Batteries (Not included).

DSN2K
(03-23-2007, 06:33 AM)
:O
PolyGone
Banned
(03-23-2007, 06:33 AM)
I'd rather just play the damn game
ghst
Banned
(03-23-2007, 06:34 AM)
Yeh, thanks for the dissapointment.
BobFromPikeCreek
I am hard
yet I am tender
(03-23-2007, 06:34 AM)
Where's the loops, launchers, volcanoes, etc?
maynerd
Banned
(03-23-2007, 06:35 AM)

Originally Posted by Mr. Spinnington

WANT

$30? Not bad!
disappeared
(03-23-2007, 06:40 AM)

Originally Posted by BobFromPikeCreek

Where's the loops, launchers, volcanoes, etc?

I don't think the designers had molten lava in mind when designing a child's race car set.
Danthrax
Batteries the CRISIS!
(03-23-2007, 06:41 AM)
I like this other model that store is selling:

...because its remote control looks like a GameCube pad! :lol
Sapiens
(03-23-2007, 06:43 AM)
I used to love they way these things smelled: Like a fire was going to break out at any moment.

Im surprised they still sell these things.
Mr. Spinnington
Banned
(03-23-2007, 06:46 AM)

Originally Posted by Danthrax

Hey!.... Hey!.... Hey!.... Hey!.... Hey!.... Hey!.... Hey!....
Diablohead
(03-23-2007, 06:50 AM)
The great thing about the RC mario kart cars is that there under £10 in the uk, back when I use to want an RC car for christmas they were more expensive then games are today, like £60 for an average quality one.
Synbios459
Banned
(03-23-2007, 06:53 AM)
Anyone else have trouble keeping these on the tracks? I've had acouple of these years ago but they'd always fall off the track as soon as you got half-way through the course.
SonSon2
(03-23-2007, 06:57 AM)
That's neat and all, but can you snake on it?
Bloodwake
(03-23-2007, 06:58 AM)
Wow.

I came in here thinking there might be some way to get new maps for Mario Kart DS, and found something that is pretty damn cool.
salva
Más perro que Dios y Jesús combinados, más machín que blue demon y más famoso que el santo
(03-23-2007, 06:59 AM)

Originally Posted by Danthrax

that's awesome
but alittle too expensive (50 bucks)
WastingPenguins
(03-23-2007, 07:06 AM)
I used to play with those slot car things. They take a lot more finesse than people think-- you don't just put em on there and hold down a button. You have to... you know, let off in the corners and stuff. Seriously, it's pretty tricky.
atomsk
Party Pooper
(03-23-2007, 07:29 AM)

Originally Posted by WastingPenguins

I used to play with those slot car things. They take a lot more finesse than people think-- you don't just put em on there and hold down a button. You have to... you know, let off in the corners and stuff. Seriously, it's pretty tricky.

**** that i had the ones that had the big hills and shit, and just launched the cars off the top of the hill. that amused me for hours when i was a kid
rareside
(03-23-2007, 07:59 AM)
What no DK? You can clearly make him out in the smaller picture racing on the track!
Diablohead
(03-23-2007, 08:02 AM)

Originally Posted by atomsk

**** that i had the ones that had the big hills and shit, and just launched the cars off the top of the hill. that amused me for hours when i was a kid

A set I had did not have to be a complete loop to circulate the power around the track, so as you do you make a huge ramp at the end of all your straights and let the cars fly.