• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snakeball (PSN) announced

reminder

From Threespeech: http://threespeech.com/blog/?p=396

Glide across an outlandishly dazzling disco floor on a bizarre hoversnake, snapping up coloured balls to score points, while other snakeballers attempt to knock you off the top spot with flicks from their multicoloured tails or blasts from their weapons.

Choose from a variety of Snakeball riders – and if you want something more personal, you can map your own face onto a rider with the next-generation PLAYSTATION®Eye USB camera.

Three game modes: feed the snake to make it grow as long as possible in one-player mode; take on the fiendish defences of each arena in Challenge Mode; or battle up to eight other Snakeballers from around the world in Online Mode.

Both Super Stardust HD and Snakeball are exclusive to PSN and will arrive in the PlayStation Store this summer.

Snakeball.jpg

Snakeball_1.jpg

Snakeball_2.jpg

Isn't this basically the same as flOw, but then a boring, cheap-looking version of it?

Where's the Wipeout Pulse with online play anouncement for PSN? :(

Mmmkay

Do we know who's making this? The style makes me think Studio London, but there's no reason to think it's not a third party.

disc

Banned
Looks interesting.

I quite enjoy the type of offering that Sony seems to focus on with the PSN titles, unique downloadable multiplayer games.

When they say "Summer", I hope that means June or July and not August or September. We need games during those months because when August hits, we should start seeing a steady flow of games on disc till the end of the year.

Top Bottom