• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trauma CenterNew Blood (Wii)

creamsugar

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2007/07/10/103,1184055903,74915,0,0.html

16:9
2 player
online ranking

h-103_74915_1.jpg.jpg
h-103_74915_2.jpg.jpg

h-103_74915_3.jpg.jpg

h-103_74915_4.jpg.jpg

h-103_74915_11.jpg.jpg

h-103_74915_12.jpg.jpg

h-103_74915_13.jpg.jpg

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
"BOOM! MEGATON!" - NeoGaf

Good news. Haven't picked up the Wii-make of the first one yet, though. I hope this makes Atlus tons of money.

HylianTom

Banned
Sweet! I'll operate the fluoroscope while Player 1 injects dye into the cystic duct! :p

(seriously though.. I think I peed a little when I read the title..)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**** I need to get a Wii! Where's the DS version? :(

Hmm wonder how coop would work. Assist me friend nurse? :lol

Nice news, still waiting for the wii version to come out in PAL land

AlternativeUlster

jj984jj said:
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**** I need to get a Wii! Where's the DS version? :(

Well, there is that other surgery game coming out for the DS soon. Also, I think the Wii version greatly sold more than the DS version but I could be wrong about that.

I haven't played the DS or the Wii remake but talk of co-op has me interested. Could be great as a party game. First to mess up takes a shot!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
AlternativeUlster said:
Well, there is that other surgery game coming out for the DS soon. Also, I think the Wii version greatly sold more than the DS version but I could be wrong about that.
I don't want the 3 year old Spike rip-off. :(

Oh well, this looks awesome, time to actually start looking for a Wii.

AlternativeUlster

Jamesfrom818 said:
I haven't played the DS or the Wii remake but talk of co-op has me interested. Could be great as a party game. First to mess up takes a shot!

It would be cheaper to play Operation.

F***ing awesome. This came out of nowhere. I didn't expect news of a Wii sequel to appear so soon, but I should have, judging from the success Atlus has had (and rightly so) with TC:UtK and TC:SO in the US.

quest

Not Banned from OT
I might get lucky and find a Wii in a store before this game comes out because trama center rocked on the DS. A 2 player hopefully co-op would be off the charts awesome.

AlternativeUlster

jj984jj said:
I don't want the 3 year old Spike rip-off. :(

Oh well, this looks awesome, time to actually start looking for a Wii.

Its to supposed to be more realistic than Trauma Center though. Don't know if it plays better.

Krowley

Great news..

Haven't bought the first wii game yet, but I tried the DS game and I was really impressed.

Looks like this one is being built from the ground up to take full advantage of the wii.

AlternativeUlster

Also, I just read that the so called new surgery game Lifesigns that is coming soon in August to the DS was actually a Japan launch title that came out before Trauma Center.

Edit: I guess you did say 3 years ago.

My big hope for E3 was more Atlus on Wii.... this was the last thing I wanted.

Stile is OK, but I don't like that other character design at all. I'm sure they're hoping that making it less anime will make it more mainstream in the US, which is probably right. I think there are a lot of people out there who'd like a surgery game who are much interested in American medical dramas than anime, and oddly enough no US 3rd parties have tried to make a surgery game with a tv license.

16:9.... that's awesome for everyone with a widescreen tv, but the majority of us, without one, will be stuck playing this 2-d pointing game in a letterbox. Not cool.

And I doubt I will get many opportunities to use the coop. :(

I still bet the game will be awesome though.

Top Bottom