• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS: RE5 coming to 360 was supposed to be the big announcement at E3

Luckyman

Banned
http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200707/N07.0720.1230.26535.htm?Page=4

Kim: Yeah, but here’s the thing: I think one of the most important, subtle announcements at the Xbox 360 briefing is that Resident Evil is coming to Xbox 360. Yes, it’s from Capcom, who’s been a great supporter of us.

GI: But we knew that two years ago.

Kim: What?

GI: Resident Evil. It was shown at TGS two years ago.

Kim: No, but coming to Xbox 360.

GI: Yeah. It was at the press event.

Kim: I don’t think so.

GI: I’m positive. I was there.

Kim: Really?

GI: It was shown at both press conferences.

Kim: That RE5 was coming to…?

GI: Yep.

Kim: I’m going to have to confirm that. That was supposed to be the big announcement

:lol

? Shane Kim said this?...

See I knew it, we got Jeff Bell, disc scratching, Moore leaving, Dyack...This week will be great again!

Dirtbag

Thread title is misleading.

...I think one of the most important, subtle announcements at the Xbox 360 briefing is that Resident...

tha_con

Banned
guise said:
:lol Jesus christ MS

Your avatar shows my expressions exactly the way it happened when I read the thread title :lol

gtj2_1173728932_wtfkid.gif

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Microsoft's contribution to E3 was... what?

sorry, the joke is getting really old really fast

Luckyman

Banned
TGS not looking that hot either?

GI: Are you planning on making a big splash at TGS?

Kim: I don’t know. I don’t know about any third-party announcements that are being lined up there. I wouldn’t know right now, anyway.

GI: I meant first party.

Kim: No, not really. For us, again, I think you’re going to see the same messaging that we have at E3, which for us in Japan is about bringing our other content, our Western content, to Japan. Lost Odyssey has to be the big splash. Showing that it’s real, getting Sakaguchi-san up there—in the same way we did with Blue Dragon last year. He’s going to get up there and say, “Hey, this is my next masterpiece, I hope you like it.”

Gattsu25

Banned
holy shit

first time GAF has ever had me laugh out loud in my office and get awkward stares from my co-workers :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom