• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP FL State Senator Allen: "Black guy forced me to suck dick"

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-allentape0307aug03,0,1892734.story
31626635.jpg

Laurin Sellers | Sentinel Staff Writer
August 3, 2007

Click here to find out more!

TITUSVILLE - State Rep. Bob Allen told police he was just playing along when a undercover officer suggested in a public restroom that the legislator give him oral sex and $20 because he was intimidated, according to a taped statement and other documents released Thursday.

Allen has already denied any wrongdoing, but the recordings and documents offered new details about what he and police say happened on July 11 inside the men's room at Veterans Memorial Park.

"I certainly wasn't there to have sex with anybody and certainly wasn't there to exchange money for it," said Allen, R-Merritt Island, who was arrested on charges of soliciting prostitution.

"This was a pretty stocky black guy, and there was nothing but other black guys around in the park," Allen, who is white, told police in a taped statement after his arrest. Allen said he feared he "was about to be a statistic" and would have said anything just to get away.

Allen, who couldn't be reached for comment Thursday, has repeatedly declared his innocence, his intention to fight the charges and his desire to stay in office.

Three undercover officers said they were staking out a nearby condo hoping to catch a burglar when Allen entered a park bathroom at about 3:30 p.m.

The officers, who didn't recognize the seven-year legislator, said they thought he was behaving suspiciously and thought that he was looking for a sexual partner, according to the reports released by the Brevard-Seminole State Attorney's Office.

In a written statement released Thursday, Titusville Officer Danny Kavanaugh recalled entering the restroom twice and said he was drying his hands in a stall when Allen peered over the stall door.

After peering over the stall a second time, Allen pushed open the door and joined Kavanaugh inside, the officer wrote. Allen muttered " 'hi,' " and then said, " 'this is kind of a public place, isn't it,' " the report said.

The officer said he asked Allen about going somewhere else and that the legislator suggested going "across the bridge, it's quieter over there."

"Well look, man, I'm trying to make some money; you think you can hook me up with 20 bucks?" Kavanaugh asked Allen.

The officer said Allen responded, "Sure, I can do that, but this place is too public."

Then Kavanaugh said he told Allen, "I wanna know what I gotta do for 20 bucks before we leave.' " He said Allen replied: "I don't know what you're into."

According to Kavanaugh's statement, the officer said, "do you want just [oral sex]?" and Allen replied, "I was thinking you would want one."

The officer said he then asked Allen, "but you'll still give me the 20 bucks for that . . . and that the legislator said, "yeah, I wouldn't argue with that."

As Allen turned and motioned for the officer to follow him to his car, Kavanaugh identified himself as a police officer by raising his shirt and exposing his badge.

When Allen was being placed in a marked patrol car, he asked whether "it would help" if he was a state legislator, according to a police report. The officer replied, "No."

so ****ed up :lol

sorry if old. I searched.

So is it really always the Republicans or is it just publicized more with the Republicans because it comes across as more obviously hypocritical?

Edit - Just noticed this is from Florida. It must suck never getting any good publicity for your state.

Aristotlekh said:
So is it really always the Republicans or is it just publicized more with the Republicans because it comes across as more obviously hypocritical?
Democrats are either better at hiding them or most are already out since that McGreevy scandal was a pretty big deal.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm sorry, but that made me laugh like crazy. Sounds like the Senator has been watching too many Oz episodes. :lol

And I didn't realize there was a statistic for random Black guys giving you blowjobs in public bathrooms for $20.

Juice, I was thinking the SAME EXACT thing. That was jacked up though...like really jacked up...

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Wait, so he paid the cop $20 to give the cop a blow job?

That's even more ****ed up than I could have possibly imagined. :lol :lol

DeadTrees

Misleading thread title--a state senator is a major player, while a state rep could be any random cocksucker.

Love the "WHO'S THE MAN, BABY!" look on the guy holding the cam.
31626635.jpg

TITUSVILLE - State Rep. Bob Allen told police he was just playing along when a undercover officer suggested in a public restroom that the legislator give him oral sex and $20 because he was intimidated, according to a taped statement and other documents released Thursday.

Wait, he asked him to suck his dick AND give him $20? Must have been some good dick

besada

Banned
I can't understand why these guys trawl bathrooms. There are a dozen quick sex sites online, starting with adultfriendfinder, any of which are more anonymous than meandering through a bathroom stall and sucking the first dick you run across. Jesus, guys, get a hotel room with an internet connection and you're good to go.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
besada said:
I can't understand why these guys trawl bathrooms. There are a dozen quick sex sites online, starting with adultfriendfinder, any of which are more anonymous than meandering through a bathroom stall and sucking the first dick you run across. Jesus, guys, get a hotel room with an internet connection and you're good to go.

I don't get it either, but I'm sure they get off on finding some random dude in a public john. There can't be any other explanation for it.

besada

Banned
thetrin said:
I don't get it either, but I'm sure they get off on finding some random dude in a public john. There can't be any other explanation for it.

Bad fetish to have when you're a public figure, I suppose.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
So let me get this straight...

A Policeman was in the bathroom, posing as some kind of thug demanding BJ's and cash...?

And if anyone does it...then they get in trouble?! What the hell is going on...

Edited: Oh...so we bolded all the non-important parts...awesome! Nevermind.

RubxQub

bishoptl said:
I read that and instantly thought I got Master Fauli'd...

*phew*

thetrin said:

Uh Hello? Can't you read?

He wasn't there for that. A big black man intimidated him so he needed to put his penis in his mouth to calm him down. Could have happened to anybody.

Tamanon said:
Yeah...um....isn't that entrapment?

After peering over the stall a second time, Allen pushed open the door and joined Kavanaugh inside, the officer wrote. Allen muttered " 'hi,' " and then said, " 'this is kind of a public place, isn't it,' " the report said.

What a trap.

Tamanon said:
Yeah...um....isn't that entrapment?
Isn't there some rule with prostitution stings that they have to get the john to say exactly what they want? I thought the cop wasn't allowed to explicitly offer any sexual acts?

RubxQub

Stoney Mason said:
What a trap.
The OP is riddled with all sorts of bad bolding. Why bold if you're going to leave out the important stuff...like..oh I don't know...the fact that the dude was searching for sex?

That might...just might... have been worth bolding.

Tamanon

Banned
buckfutter said:
Isn't there some rule with prostitution stings that they have to get the john to say exactly what they want? I thought the cop wasn't allowed to explicitly offer any sexual acts?

Yeah, that's the rule, otherwise it's entrapment.

RubxQub said:
The OP is riddled with all sorts of bad bolding. Why bold if you're going to leave out the important stuff...like..oh I don't know...the fact that the dude was searching for sex?

That might...just might... have been worth bolding.

To be fair the whole thing is so damn weird I would have been tempted to bold the whole damn article.

RubxQub

Stoney Mason said:
Probably just freudian...
The lack of caps on the words points to it being placed there.

Hilarious, either way.

Aristotlekh said:

Add another name to the list of Republican sex scandals. Mark Foley, Ted Haggard, David Vitter, Tim McGreevy... One wonders why it's always the Republicans caught up in this shit, there's quite a discrepancy between what they practice and what they advocate. It's almost as bad as the church.

Flo_Evans

haha you would be surprised at how many people get busted in stings like this. Usually if you are a VIP like a senator they let you go :lol

Three undercover officers said they were staking out a nearby condo hoping to catch a burglar when Allen entered a park bathroom at about 3:30 p.m.

The officers, who didn't recognize the seven-year legislator, said they thought he was behaving suspiciously and thought that he was looking for a sexual partner, according to the reports released by the Brevard-Seminole State Attorney's Office.

How the **** does a cop doing undercover for burglary transition so quickly into doing undercover looking for johns?

wtf?

Joe211

"This was a pretty stocky black guy, and there was nothing but other black guys around in the park," Allen, who is white, told police in a taped statement after his arrest. Allen said he feared he "was about to be a statistic" and would have said anything just to get away.

So being racist is better than being gay?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
haha how embarrassing.

'excuse me sir, I would like to pay you real money to suck YOUR dick'

santa claus confirmed.

This kind of thing is ridiculously stupid.
So what? The guy was willing to pay to suck someone's dick. Honestly, what's the big deal? He wanted to suck a dude off and then the guy literally said "Well look, man, I'm trying to make some money; you think you can hook me up with 20 bucks?" ... That sounds like a pretty shitty deal - he was just a horny dude who has money and was like "lulz, **** it, I'll give this dude $20, I just wanna get my thing on."
I hate the police for doing stupid prostitution stings like this. Honestly, I don't know anything about this guy's record of voting and whether he's "anti gay" or whatever. I just think it isn't any business of anyone's whether some dude is willing to pay to suck a dick.

SnakeswithLasers said:
This kind of thing is ridiculously stupid.
So what? The guy was willing to pay to suck someone's dick. Honestly, what's the big deal? He wanted to suck a dude off and then the guy literally said "Well look, man, I'm trying to make some money; you think you can hook me up with 20 bucks?" ... That sounds like a pretty shitty deal - he was just a horny dude who has money and was like "lulz, **** it, I'll give this dude $20, I just wanna get my thing on."
I hate the police for doing stupid prostitution stings like this. Honestly, I don't know anything about this guy's record of voting and whether he's "anti gay" or whatever. I just think it isn't any business of anyone's whether some dude is willing to pay to suck a dick.

....Wow.

Boy did you over-analyze this and miss the funny.

Stoney Mason said:
How this fell to the 2nd page and doesn't have 10 pages already boggles the mind...

Because there are no facts to dispute.

Republicans crave the c*ck. Not much else to add here.

Stoney Mason said:
....Wow.

Boy did you over-analyze this and miss the funny.

What, no. I think it's funny - I lulzed and forwarded it to friends. I'm just pointing out that these kind of stings are retarded. I wasn't shitting on the OP for posting it, it's funny and we're all getting laughs - I was just opining on the fact that police do shitty stuff like this. =/

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Cauliflower of Love said:
How the **** does a cop doing undercover for burglary transition so quickly into doing undercover looking for johns?

wtf?

He's good. REAL good.

Flo_Evans

SnakeswithLasers said:
What, no. I think it's funny - I lulzed and forwarded it to friends. I'm just pointing out that these kind of stings are retarded. I wasn't shitting on the OP for posting it, it's funny and we're all getting laughs - I was just opining on the fact that police do shitty stuff like this. =/

I agree, but I also don't really want dudes sucking each other off in my parks and rest areas :lol Do that shit in the privacy of your own home and I doubt you would have to worry about cops pretending to be hookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom