• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhawk - The Official Thread

mintylurb

Killthee said:
Is it possible to transfer leadership? I don't remember if it was in the beta and I haven't heard Jobe mention it. Yixian or BobTheFork, did you see a clan leadership transfer option in the beta?
hope that's possible. Anyway, you forgot to add me. ;d mintylurb

gcubed

will own it day 1, played with random gaffers in the beta, having a good group makes all the difference in the world...

add me up - LordFarquaad

Wollan

Let's see if someone willing for the long run comes along before deciding but I have no problem with Safe Bet doing the initial job if no long-term ones volunteer initially.

nofi

Sign me up, please. PSN ID: nofi.

British but got my dollars ready for day one download from the US store.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Wollan said:
Let's see if someone willing for the long run comes along before deciding but I have no problem with Safe Bet doing the initial job if no long-term ones volunteer initially.

Same here.

We've reached the half-way mark :D :

Clan Leader: Who's going to step up?

1. TONX
2. Beamber
3. itdoesntevenwork
4. ghostmind
5. sk3tchcom
6. Xater
7. McNutty76
8. caldermuyo
9. Killthee
10. justjohn
11. Steroyd
12. Travelyan
13. Polyhedron
14. gamerecks
15. PlayerBeyond
16. the_id
17. teepo
18. Wollan
19. Tideas
20. y2kevbug11
21. Darobga
22. Speevy
23. Avellon
24. backbreaker65
25. VirginiaSlim
26. mintylurb
27. DeathGazer
28. spwolf
29. LordFarquaad
30. chris_rock
31. nofi
32. nrXic
33. Kittonwy
34. Spartan666
35. Mackaveli
36. Crussher
37. SafeBet
38. onehundredyears
39. Bulla564
40. Evazan
41. Cydonian
42. lunlunqq
43. Wrocksteady
44. Goonboy
45. PROTEUS

Kittonwy

Banned
Add me.

PSN: Kittonwy

Indifferent2.gif

Wowhawk!

I'm in. Wait, you can ONLY buy the retail version? What if I already have a bluetooth headset and don't want one. I can't download it? Sucks.

But I'm in nonetheless, I will buy the retail version.

Make sure to send friend invite guys.

Killthee

FortunateSon said:
Wowhawk!

I'm in. Wait, you can ONLY buy the retail version? What if I already have a bluetooth headset and don't want one. I can't download it? Sucks.

But I'm in nonetheless, I will buy the retail version.

Make sure to send friend invite guys.

You can download it off the PS Store for $40.

Wollan

FortunateSon said:

Where did you get that from? You can buy either.
If you're in Europe you can download it on the 28th though retail version doesn't release before a few weeks later.

mackaveli

add me

PSN: Mackaveli

and my bro please

PSN: Crussher or its crussher.

i'll get back to you and let you know the correct spelling. thanks.

Safe Bet

Banned
Please add me to the Clan List:

Safe_Bet

I have no problem leading for the long haul I just don't want to step on any toes and/or cause any problems within GAF so I thought I'd suggest holding a clan election after the intital clan creation.

Wollan

The games are equal. With the Blu-ray version (59$) you will be required to have the disc in the console (though the full game is installed on the HDD so it's just as fast). The Blu-ray version has behind the scenes documentaries as well as game trailers. Also the headset of course.

CSSer

I don't mind leading the clan (lollers), but I'm in Canada so it's very doubtful that I can get the game early morning on day 1.

Anyways, here's me on gamerecks' warhawk
IMGA0073.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Should I preorder this or just get this from EB on the 28th?

Count me in for the clan

PSN: neojehuty

Firewire

Banned
Wollan said:
The games are equal. With the Blu-ray version (59$) you will be required to have the disc in the console (though the full game is installed on the HDD so it's just as fast). The Blu-ray version has behind the scenes documentaries as well as game trailers. Also the headset of course.

Wollan which version are you getting? Just curious!

Killthee

FortunateSon said:
Oh, COOL! Just wondering, how much for the retail and other then the headset, anything extra you get mate?

$60 for retail. BD will be loaded with behind the scenes footage and trailers for upcoming games. Nothing else is known. It would be so freaking sweet though if the retail version comes with the press kit art book.

IMG572.jpg

IMG573.jpg

IMG578.jpg

A couple more shots here.

Thanks Wollan. Great help.

So I guess I should go with the retail, it's more bang of the buck thing you know. Downloading? Nah.

Edit: Dude, that shit is freaking awesome. Oh my god, like fuckawesome, you know? When I saw that, it sent chills down my spine yo!

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Killthee said:
Same here.

We've reached the half-way mark :D :

Clan Leader: Who's going to step up?

1. TONX
2. Beamber
3. itdoesntevenwork
4. ghostmind
5. sk3tchcom
6. Xater
7. McNutty76
8. caldermuyo
9. Killthee
10. justjohn
11. Steroyd
12. Travelyan
13. Polyhedron
14. gamerecks
15. PlayerBeyond
16. the_id
17. teepo
18. Wollan
19. Tideas
20. y2kevbug11
21. Darobga
22. Speevy
23. Avellon
24. backbreaker65
25. VirginiaSlim
26. mintylurb
27. DeathGazer
28. spwolf
29. LordFarquaad
30. chris_rock
31. nofi
32. nrXic
33. Kittonwy
34. Spartan666

Add me

PSN: Cydonian

Resistance migration confirm?

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
Killthee said:
$60 for retail. BD will be loaded with behind the scenes footage and trailers for upcoming games. Nothing else is known. It would be so freaking sweet though if the retail version comes with the press kit art book.

Awesomeness.jpg's

A couple more shots here.

Whoa! That press kit kicks my ask.

Killthee

CSSer said:
I don't mind leading the clan (lollers), but I'm in Canada so it's very doubtful that I can get the game early morning on day 1.

Anyways, here's me on gamerecks' warhawk
http://xs118.xs.to/xs118/07330/IMGA0073.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I'm okay with waiting. I just want somebody to lead/organize us as good as the Resistance GAF clan has been.

Roxas

Add me up folks

PSN : Goonboy

I'll be getting it day 1, though it will be the download version thanks to the fact it isnt being released on Blu Ray until Sept 21st over here :(

Zaphod

I just picked up a PS3 and I figured I've missed out on the Resistance online fun. I plan on picking this one up with the headset since it looks like the PS3's big winter online game. Add me please.

ID=ZaphodBeBop.

Top Bottom