• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fishing Master and Sports Island (Wii)

luffeN

Konami announced two new games coming from the hudson soft deal.

the first one is Fishing Master.

- uses both nunchuck and wiimote
- to reel a fish in rotate the nunchuck's analogstick
- over 100 fish species to "collect"
- get all 100 fish to complete a fish-encyclopedia
- multiple gameplay modes including a tutorial mode
- up to 4 players

Screenshots
Release: 1st quarter 08 (Europe)

second one is Sports Island

- 10 events supported by Adidas: Beach Volleyball, Badminton, Soccer, Basketball, Curling, Figure Skating, Archery, Moto Cross, Snowboarding and Kart-Racing
- uses both nunchuck and wiimote. Volleyball: swing wiimote to hit the ball. Snowboarding: use nifty/skillful/dexterous twists to control your border
- up to 4 players

Screenshots
Release - 2nd quarter 08 (Europe)

Edit: If Sports Island is the new name for Deca Sporta than this announcement is not as new as I thought :/

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is "Sports Island" the new name for "Deca Sporta"? This after having a contest asking fans to name the game? Awful.

Stumpokapow said:
Is "Sports Island" the new name for "Deca Sporta"? This after having a contest asking fans to name the game? Awful.

I'd guess so - it's unlikely there's another Hudson-developed game featuring ten sports coming out so close to Deca Sporta :)

gabe90

Still interested to hear what people have to say about Deca Sports, but wow, the fishing looks like garbage. The controls don't even use waggle?.

banKai said:
Edit: If Sports Island is the new name for Deca Sporta than this announcement is not as new as I thought :/

A think the announcement is new,because they are receiving a Europe launch

At least I don´t remember being the two already announced in Europe....

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
straydog1980 said:
those graphics are fucking unforgivably bad.

Agreed. I love Hudson. I want nothing more than to buy as many products of theirs as I can. But they make it so hard some times. More Kororinpa, less Wing Island, please.

luffeN

gabe90 said:
Still interested to hear what people have to say about Deca Sports, but wow, the fishing looks like garbage. The controls don't even use waggle?.

well, just the wiimote for launching your hook id say

acuul

Leonsito said:
OMG CURLING SOLD!!!!!11111

do you want curling on wii?

take that...

943927_20071114_screen004.jpg

winter sports: the ultimate challenge

Top Bottom