• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JF '08: Kingdom Hearts compilation trailer + demo (mp, sp) reviews

soul

· Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Trailer Review

· In the trailer, Kairi is shown holding her hand up to the moon, before the scene fades to Riku.
· There is a new mode now announced for Coded known as "Crash Mode" Where Sora will have more agility for 30 seconds.
· Coded is set for the FOMA and DoCoMo model mobile phone.

· Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Multiplayer Demo
· Multiplayer mode lets you use Roxas, Axel, Xigbar and Saix.
· The Multiplayer Character Selection screen shows the Organization members sitting down in their chairs.
· Roxas is only able to use three hit combos in this demo.
· Axel has a different feel then Roxas, and the demo player was relieved when he/she was able to use his fire attacks.
· The Stage is Twilight Town and considered of 4x small wizards, 1x Fat Body and 4x Shadows, afterwards you fight against a boss which is Dark Side.
· The mission of this demo is to defeat Dark Side.
· When the mission is cleared you are taken to the record screen.
· Once you are finished playing the demo, you are presented with a Kingdom Hearts strap.
· 358/2 Days is set for a Summer 2008 release.

Single Player Demo

Before the Mission
The demo starts off with Roxas walking towards the Organization chair. Xigbar: "Woops!"
Roxas ignores Xigbar, and moves to Saix.
Saix: "We suggest you take Axel for this mission."
Roxas then moves to the corridor and is warped (Unknown how he gets here) to twilight town. There he is presented with two missions, the main mission is to defeat Dark Side, as the first mission is to defeat four heartless..

After the Mission
Roxas and Axel have just defeated Darkside.
Axel: "Roxas, what are you doing here?"
Roxas: "Axel..."
The two are soon caught off guard by heartless, and are both saved by the 14th member, who takes down the heartless with ease. (However no weapon is shown)
The 14th member smiles at both Roxas, and Axel however the two are showing mixed feelings towards this new member. Her face is not revealed, and the demo ends there.

Trailer Review

· There is a scene where member No.14 helps Roxas and Axel after being surprised by heartless.
· Mickey is looking towards the woods of Twilight Town in his coat.
· Roxas looking at Alladin and Jasmine.
· Roxas is kidnapped by the Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.

· Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Trailer Review

· Ven uses his key with his left hand.
· Terra combat scenes.
· Ven with Alladin.
· Scene where Donald is in his normal clothes, and Mickey is with Yensid with his clothes on from the secret ending.
· A new Keyblade that is completely black is shown, a new enemy?

thanks http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=38857

traveler

Not Wario
soul said:
· Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Trailer Review

· In the trailer, Kairi is shown holding her hand up to the moon, before the scene fades to Riku.
· There is a new mode now announced for Coded known as "Crash Mode" Where Sora will have more agility for 30 seconds. · Coded is set for the FOMA and DoCoMo model mobile phone.

Thanks for the info, but WTF does that even mean? :lol

kenta

Has no PEINS
Pureauthor said:
Ha, nice stealth edit. I take it you remembered. :p
You saw nothing!

But yeah I was thinking Nomura had finally and officially run out of steam but it turns out it was just Walt

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Man, reading these impressions has let me know that KH's story and character has completely lost me. =/ As in confused as all heck. =x

358/2 Days in particular sounds exciting. I'm always looking for more Roxas, and it sounds pretty interesting. I'm glad it's coming out next year. Hopefully the US gets it in time for the holidays.

I'm intrigued by Birth by Sleep. So Aladdin is in this...10 years before the story of the original movie?

Top Bottom