• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Costanza
Banned
(01-20-2008, 01:02 AM)
did a search, didn't see anything..

NIWOT, Colo. -- A 47-year-old nudist from Niwot accused of sexually assaulting an 8-year-old girl and drinking her urine denied the charges in court Friday morning.

Joseph S. Cardillo pleaded not guilty to charges of sex assault on a child by a person in position of trust and a pattern of assaulting the girl, according to our partners at the Boulder Daily Camera.

Cardillo met the girl's mother at a local chapter of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness and they became friends, she told police.

She said she met Cardillo in public places every weekend for the past year so he could take her daughter to his home for sleepovers. It was unclear why she did that.

Even though her daughter has been going to the man's house since June 2006, the mother said she did not know where Cardillo lives and has never been to his home. He lives in a basement in Niwot, Colo., with another family living above him.

The alleged abuse came to light after the Boulder County Department of Social Services began investigating reports about the girl looking "dirty and hungry" all the time. The girl told caseworkers about her alleged relationship with Cardillo, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by 7NEWS.

The girl told deputies she spent weekends with the man, identified as Jamuna, and slept with him in his bedroom, sometimes naked. He was taking baths with her, shared the hot tub with her naked, fondled her chest and genital area, and "tickled" her everywhere, she said.

"Jamuna also massages her with his hands and drinks her urine, as he catches it with his hands while she is using the restroom," the affidavit said.

The girl said he stands in front of her while she pees and "drinks it until there is no more urine coming out" of her.

The girl told a social service caseworker that she wasn't supposed to talk about this because it was a secret.

The girl also told authorities that Cardillo used a sex toy on her.

The girl's mother defended Cardillo and said she considers him family. She and Cardillo are both nudists and she "is comfortable with her daughter being nude as long as everyone is comfortable," the woman told detectives.

The woman said she thinks the peeing incidents are "weird" but that it was not hurting anyone and she knows other people who drink urine.

Staff at the Blue Sky Bridge child advocacy center, where the girl was being cared for, said the girl's mother "was having difficulty understanding the seriousness of the allegations as well as the suspect's culpability.

Cardillo is free on a $100,000 bond. His trial is set for June 2. If convicted, Cardillo faces a possible life sentence in prison.

A Google search shows a cached Web page for "Sacred Sex In Colorado" with the name Joseph Cardillo of Niwot. The page links to another page offering "Kama Sutra Treatments."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...17/detail.html

What the fuck...
UltraMarioMan
(01-20-2008, 01:05 AM)
*brain melts*
Femmeworth
Miss Negativity
(01-20-2008, 01:05 AM)

"Jamuna also massages her with his hands and drinks her urine, as he catches it with his hands while she is using the restroom,"

WTF O_o
bjork
(01-20-2008, 01:06 AM)
bud
straight
(01-20-2008, 01:07 AM)

Originally Posted by ninj4junpei

WTF O_o

... adffawedscaaaafffffg aerscdxfc qqqasdfc asdfc sdf
Escape Goat
(01-20-2008, 01:08 AM)
whoa
Scopebob Sniperpants

This has never been more warranted.
Smokey
Just ordered 2 Laker car flags on Amazon.com

Ether_Snake
安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
(01-20-2008, 01:09 AM)
someone has a .gif for confused and WTF?

EDIT: yes, this will do:

Kadey
Mrs. Harvey
(01-20-2008, 01:10 AM)
What the fuck kind of mother is that? I'd like to meet her just so I could suckerpunch her.
Dali
(01-20-2008, 01:10 AM)
dot dot dot
louie
(01-20-2008, 01:11 AM)
This is just...er..
cashman
Steroid-era GAF poster
OH MY...
RBH

"Jamuna also massages her with his hands and drinks her urine, as he catches it with his hands while she is using the restroom"

elektrikluv
(01-20-2008, 01:12 AM)
o_o
kojacker
(01-20-2008, 01:12 AM)
My God...

Please please please re-home this child asap
Wes
venison crÍpe
(01-20-2008, 01:13 AM)
WHAT THE JOLLY FUCK.

I retched when I read the urine part.

Mum should be arrested for Gross Negligence or something similiar. That story is just wrong.
SpudBud
(01-20-2008, 01:13 AM)
......wow.
Xdrive05
(01-20-2008, 01:14 AM)
Stupid goddamn mother.
Lost Fragment
Obsessed with 4chan
(01-20-2008, 01:15 AM)
What the fuck is wrong with her mother?

Nudist? Uh, fine, whatever. But...lshe let her child sleep over at a man's house every weekend, and she didn't start to ask questions?
Dali
(01-20-2008, 01:15 AM)

Originally Posted by article

The woman said she thinks the peeing incidents are "weird" but that it was not hurting anyone and she knows other people who drink urine.

Now that I'm past the initial shock, I've got to ask: How many of you guys know, not one, but multiple urine drinkers?
Last edited by Dali; 01-20-2008 at 01:22 AM.
Shorty
Banned
(01-20-2008, 01:16 AM)
Mankind is fucky
cashman
Steroid-era GAF poster
(01-20-2008, 01:17 AM)

:|
SolidSnakex

Originally Posted by Lost Fragment

What the fuck is wrong with her mother?

Nudist? Uh, fine, whatever. But...lshe let her child sleep over at a man's house every weekend, and she didn't start to ask questions?

She didn't even know where the guy lived according to the story, so it seems like she doesn't even care.
Scopebob Sniperpants

Originally Posted by RBH

Perfect.
kozmo7
Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
(01-20-2008, 01:18 AM)
Any of you ever been to a nudist colony? It's fucking filthy. Everyone walks with a towel around themselves so when they sit down... you know what nevermind.

I say we launch highly starched cotton clothing at the colonies from orbit, only way to be sure.
Dali
(01-20-2008, 01:18 AM)

Originally Posted by cashman

Yep, that's what I'd imagine a dirty urine-drinker would look like.
Lost Fragment
Obsessed with 4chan
(01-20-2008, 01:19 AM)

Originally Posted by SolidSnakex

She didn't even know where the guy lived according to the story, so it seems like she doesn't even care.

Maybe by "nudist" she means "crack-ho exhibitionist."
Core407
Banned
(01-20-2008, 01:19 AM)
FUCK DA CUP! I JUST CATCH IT WITH MY HANDS!
mikeybwright
Banned
(01-20-2008, 01:20 AM)
Mind explosion.
bjork

Is that the guy from the old kid's show "Today's Special"?
Femmeworth
Miss Negativity

Originally Posted by Dali

Yep, that's what I'd imagine a dirty urine-drinker would look like.

Imagine what his teeth would look like!
Totalriot
(01-20-2008, 01:21 AM)
Anyone else googled "Sacred Sex In Colorado" right now?
Ether_Snake
安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I think I know why the mother is acting like this:

1- She is single mother (as far as I can tell), hence very protective of her own ability to raise her child by herself.
2- She is a nudist. This indicates a penchant for uncommon self-aggrandizing activities that gives her the impression she is "more at ease" than others.
3- She seems to believe in tantric bullshit and all that jazz (linked to point #2).

Result; she refuses to accept the idea that she is a bad mother, hence she is blocking herself mentally to reject the idea that her actions put her daughter's life/dignity in danger.

Typical hippy weirdo!
Gamecocks625

I mean really, I know tons of people who do this also. What's the big deal? psycho
SolidSnakex
(01-20-2008, 01:23 AM)

Originally Posted by Lost Fragment

Maybe by "nudist" she means "crack-ho exhibitionist."

:lol

I mean how does that even work? Some random guy at a nudist resort comes up to her and asks her to let her daughter sleepover and she agrees? Surely it wouldn't be difficult for child services to take that kid from her.
Stoney Mason
Banned
(01-20-2008, 01:26 AM)

Originally Posted by Ether_Snake

Typical hippy weirdo!

Not really.
GhostSeed
(01-20-2008, 01:28 AM)
What the hell, first that kitten killer thing late yesterday now this. Maybe I should move to another state.
rollingstart
(01-20-2008, 01:30 AM)

and drinking her urine

and drinks her urine, as he catches it with his hands while she is using the restroom

The girl said he stands in front of her while she pees and "drinks it until there is no more urine coming out" of her.

This guy makes pedos on TCAP seem...nevermind, they are all fucking insane, but this guy takes it too the next level.

Are nudists really this crazy?

and pretty much if you find a left handed short nudist, run for you life.
Particle Physicist
between a quark and a baryon
(01-20-2008, 01:30 AM)
it sounds like she was pimping her daughter.. pretty fucked.
Timedog
good credit (by proxy)
(01-20-2008, 01:31 AM)

THIS IS THE PEE SUIT INVENTOR FROM THE "BULLETBALL" THREAD!!!!
Thermite
(01-20-2008, 01:42 AM)
Drinks her...urine? WHAT. THE. FUCK!?

[img]http://i31.************/27zagrb.gif[/img]
StriKeVillain
(01-20-2008, 01:51 AM)
Sick. Wtf is wrong with people expecially the mother for putting her daughter in that position.
sprsk
force push the doodoo rock
(01-20-2008, 01:55 AM)
Crushed
Banned
(01-20-2008, 01:57 AM)

grandjedi6
Master of the Google Search
(01-20-2008, 01:57 AM)
D:
The Main Event
(01-20-2008, 01:58 AM)
There are no words.
Fuzzery
Nudists.
Anasui Kishibe
Banned
[IMG]http://i14.************/8ekcxfs.gif[/IMG]
Xeke
Banned
(01-20-2008, 02:02 AM)
I dunno.

After watching pain olympics and faces of death, the shock value is really gone for most things.