• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I came blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSnake

So maybe this is common amongst teenage males, I have no clue. I'm just really weirded out. So I'm jacking off and everything is just peachy-keen. As I grab some tissues to wipe the splooge off, I notice that... I've splooged blood. A lot of blood. When all is said and done, I probably came more blood than I did man juice. It didn't hurt, there was no other indication that blood came out of my wang other than that I saw it.

Help GAF. :(

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Dear Lawd!

I mean, I've had sessions where I was curious to see what was left since I knew I was tapped out, but the resultant fluid was NOT blood.

Something is not right down 'there'. Doctor ASAP.

DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT GAF

PEOPLE WHO STUDIED HUMAN BODIES

THEY STUDIES DEAD ONES TOO

THAT COULD BE YOU

DONT READ ANY MORE GAF

DOCTOR

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
don't worry man, I had this once and the doctor said as long as I don't ejaculate for the next six months, I'll be fine. However he did warn that if I DO ejaculate within 6 months, it's curtains.

Saved you a visit!

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
You're fine.

There's tons of blood in your body and your wang has a hole on top. Hole in your body + body full of blood.

Makes sense to me.

I bleed out my ass, eyes, mouth and ears all the time...

Finally, the revolution has come! Men will get to experience the suffering that is menstruation!

Get thee to a doctor before it falls off.

joelseph

Its Chlamydia. When you go to the doctor prepare to have an over-sized cotton swab inserted into your penis. It doesn't hurt so much going in, but coming out is a different story.

madara

Bleeding sucks but if its been this way for a few months without pain you maybe in fine. I take you didnt feel very sore and achy afterwards where you need limit this activity?
I'm suppose go in for some scrotum ultrasound crap myself.

Xater

What is it with most males being afraid going to a doctor? This has to be one of the reasons we don't live as long as women.

Gaborn

JSnake said:
No sores. Everything looks normal.

Also going to the doctor would mean letting my parents know I j/o.

I think they know that most teenagers masturbate.
they might even do it too.

Keyser Soze said:
DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT GAF

PEOPLE WHO STUDIED HUMAN BODIES

THEY STUDIES DEAD ONES TOO

THAT COULD BE YOU

DONT READ ANY MORE GAF

DOCTOR

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

omg so awesome.

Yeah, go to a doctor, you fool. Or Google that shit. But GAF? Come on...

joelseph

ImperialConquest said:
Really? Is that what it would do?

*shivers*

Yup. Typically men are silent carriers though, usually Women are the ones to show these type of signs. It is the most common STD, 1 in 4 of us are probably carrying it right now.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
it can be all kinds of things.. many of which arent bad. but you should definitely see a doctor.

im assuming the blood was red. right?

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
From the internets:

In people under 40 years old, no cause can be found in about one-third and the problem usually goes away in about a month. Trauma, such as a kick in the groin, may be the reason in some of these men. In the remaining two-thirds, the cause is an infection (such as chlamydia, gonorrhoea or trichomoniasis. Over 500 people with blood in the semen were involved in the scientific studies, and cancer was not a cause in anyone under 40 years of age, which means it is very unlikely, but not impossible.

Oh, and DOCTOR.

Gattsu25

Banned
JSnake said:
No sores. Everything looks normal.

Also going to the doctor would mean letting my parents know I j/o.
They already know. Just don't tell them you have a fleshlight

NOW GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR BEFORE YOU START FORMING BOILS IN YOUR URETHRA

ronito

ZOMG!!! Run into the ER "I'm coming blood!!" Any luck the admitting nurse will be male and he'll run you in front of the burn, crash, gun shot victims where you belong.

aoi tsuki

i forget what it's called, but it's not particularly common and it's generally nothing major (unless it's an STD). But you know, blood coming out of your cock means get your ass to a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom