• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3: Ingame XMB confirmed

Nooreo

http://psnathome.com/comment.php?comment.news.704
omg.png

YESS!!!!

That's a really, really old screenshot and a prototype of what it should eventually look like. Also it was (re)posted and debunked already today.

B-Ri

yeah that looks old, it looks like the old picture from 2 years ago, with a new overlay on it. I remember the stock photo of the smiling kid and F1.

got me excited though until i listened to reality.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Wollan said:
How old is he anyways? Doesn't say anywere. Maybe he's an elf.

He doesn't get hold. He regenerates every time a new PlayStation system hits the market.

Kidding aside, I think he is 40 or something. I always assumed he's 5 years older than me. So..

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
first i thought this was new thread...then was sad....then i saw that image...then became sad again....AHHHHHH! :(

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Corran Horn said:
first i thought this was new thread...then was sad....then i saw that image...then became sad again....AHHHHHH! :(

I'll share in your sadness :(

Also, your avatar is awesome.

Ashhong

pretty pathetic for a website that seems to be dedicated to Home to call that shot real. if they were joking and knew it was fake...then they should be banned.

Zeke

damn it I thought there some new info like you know coming its coming in the next update. I got my hopes up for nothing >.<

Top Bottom