• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Karoshi 1 & 2- the indie game where you must kill yourself. Over and over. And over.

Pachinko

I'm probably too tired but 24 in the first game is completly screwing me over, once I get the gun and open the door to the spikes I can't get back to that room because both switches are depressed and the 3rd block doesn't let me jump high enough.. sob sob

tenritsu

Banned
Pachinko said:
I'm probably too tired but 24 in the first game is completly screwing me over, once I get the gun and open the door to the spikes I can't get back to that room because both switches are depressed and the 3rd block doesn't let me jump high enough.. sob sob
The trick is to put the block (the one that doesn't fit into the switches) into the place that the huge wall will appear. In doing so, you'll make the block invisible, and when you push it you can go through the wall.

Soule

Just beat Karoshi 1, loved 21 25 and Final
final
boss

EDIT: playing number 2 now... got the level, it said something like "if you press q you quit" i couldn't resists :'(

FerranMG

chubigans said:
The right side holds the key. :D

Oh, man, how I hate this blood stains in the screen!
Thanks! :D

Ok, now 29 from Karoshi 2?
I managed to find that I can remove gray blocks with the mouse, but how can I move the block?

Leezard

So, I have the noncd version, but I don't get what I'm supposed to do in level 48. It says to press ECAPS, but neither the combination of those keys nor pressing E and CAPS at the same time works...

edit: I'm stupid, nvm.

2Dcube

Hitokage said:
This game consumed my morning today. Good times.
Great to hear that. If GAF mods like it it MUST be good!

Leezard said:
So, I have the noncd version, but I don't get what I'm supposed to do in level 48. It says to press ECAPS, but neither the combination of those keys nor pressing E and CAPS at the same time works...

edit: I'm stupid, nvm.
:lol

I played about a dozen levels into both of them before I got stuck. These are neat.

Also, I wasn't aware you could run GameMaker games in a browser now. That's pretty cool.

FerranMG

FerranMG said:
Oh, man, how I hate this blood stains in the screen!
Thanks! :D

Ok, now 29 from Karoshi 2?
I managed to find that I can remove gray blocks with the mouse, but how can I move the block?

Oh, man, how dumb. But i swear i already tried doing it with no results, :p.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'd just like to report that Karoshi 2 froze my PC while fooling around with the level editor. Perhaps repeatedly running a level with a screen full of players with a row of spikes on the bottom is a bit much. :lol

Top Bottom