• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does she have six fingers or am I crazy?

zoukka

2v0mlp3.jpg

Noticed this when I was reading a mag and this image was in one page. Now the finger number 5 can't be her thumb unless she was some kind of mutant and it's on the wrong side of the lollypop.

It's pretty mindboggling that "errors" like this can happen and go all the way through print in projects as colossal as GTAIV. Feel free to post other marketing fuck-ups and such.

Durante

I guess 5 is supposed to be her thumb, but I agree that its placement and size don't make any sense.

Once you see it you can't unsee it -- I liked this picture :/

Darkpen

Banned
rofl, wow, 5 fingers and an opposable thumb out of view

great find :lol what a fuckup. How could the artist not notice this. Is this also in the game? Can someone confirm that this is the final art?

neight

Banned
See said:
Now that you mention it, the pinky looks like its wrapping and merging with the ring finger
Oh great as if him pointing out the 6 fingers wasn't bad enough now I keep seeing that too.

Damn you all!

zoukka

Darkpen said:

great find :lol what a fuckup. How could the artist not notice this. Is this also in the game? Can someone confirm that this is the final art?

It is. Just google the image and it was in the magazines too. EDIT: I can't fucking believe nobody noticed this before :lol

Eriatarka

Banned
Darkpen said:

I just loaded up the game. Looks like they didn't notice it. :lol

Guys, 4 and 5 might be the same thing. A pointer finger. It's just shaded weird as hell. Thumb out of view.

edit. damn beated and upped to boot

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

By the way, to those who have played the game - is this chick even a character in it or just some fancy incidental artwork? Been watching my flatmate play GTAIV on and off and no sign of her six-fingered sexiness yet.

Soule

Spiegel said:
She has five.

4 and 5 are the same finger. It's the shadow
That's the most logical conclusion, but the shadow certainly makes it look like there's an extra finger.

Zaptruder

Banned
Hellraizer said:
294ge8k.jpg

PS3 Special Edition not so sexy anymore ;D

The '5th' finger in this occludes the white stick, where as the OP's post has the stick occluding the finger.

But the shading is still present in the box art picture.

Itxaka's fix has the most correct looking picture in there, even if it is a hasty job.

angelfly

You have forever ruined the image of lollipop girl for me. Now no matter how many fingers are actually there I will always see six.

zoukka

angelfly said:
You have forever ruined the image of lollipop girl for me. Now no matter how many fingers are actually there I will always see six.

So I have finally changed the world.

Kyoufu

Wow I never noticed that before.

I've always ended up in a trance when looking at the lollipop, imagining the bliss my penis would be going through in it's place.

RiverBed

Banned
zoukka said:
2v0mlp3.jpg

Noticed this when I was reading a mag and this image was in one page. Now the finger number 5 can't be her thumb unless she was some kind of mutant and it's on the wrong side of the lollypop.

It's pretty mindboggling that "errors" like this can happen and go all the way through print in projects as colossal as GTAIV. Feel free to post other marketing fuck-ups and such.
are you blind or something? No. 5 IS her thumb! the hand looks perfectly fine.

zoukka

Now that we're at it just look at how fat her middlefinger is!

are you blind or something? No. 5 IS her thumb! the hand looks perfectly fine.

What? That would mean it's as long as her index finger. And how the hell would she be holding the lolly??

Top Bottom