• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tapezilla's Shenmue Prank Calls (using in-game clips of Ryo)

Double D

I got 3/4 of the way through the first one and had to stop it because I was starting to lol too much. I'll listen to them later when I can laugh outside the confines of work.

WinFonda

I liked the terry one.

I can't believe there are no Solid Snake prank calls. He makes the perfect fuckin' soundboard. :lol

Bog

Junior Ace
polyh3dron said:
Haven't listened yet, but will be disappointed if there's no saliors or lucky hit.

The sailors stuff is a little played out, but you might like what you hear in a couple weeks.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
polyh3dron said:
Haven't listened yet, but will be disappointed if there's no saliors or lucky hit.
borrrinnng. they started on the right foot by doing something different for once.

stewy

I've approved of Bob for years, and thus I approve of this podcast.

Unless it starts overtaking Player One, then I'm lodging a formal complaint.

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
FlyinJ said:
Is there a version that doesn't have the two guys laughing at themselves the whole time?
Seriously. These are pretty funny (especially the Terry one), but damn...I don't need to listen to the dudes cracking themselves up. All that's doing is distracting from the call.

Bog

Junior Ace
Whimsical Phil said:
Seriously. These are pretty funny (especially the Terry one), but damn...I don't need to listen to the dudes cracking themselves up. All that's doing is distracting from the call.

It's ripped directly from the Podcast. I suppose there could be some clean rips for the future.

Top Bottom