• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Calibur 4 (PS3) -- Not a 6.7GB Install + 2GB Save

CrushDance said:
Significantly overblown...:lol
n342zc.jpg

First game I play with my pants off.

Thank god for online play. :D

Lord Phol

So has this been debunked or confirmed yet?
How reliable is the source, and what about that install limit I keep hearing about?
I like boobs as much as the next guy, but the amount of Gigs is a bit overkill.
Would still buy it though, if I had a PS3.. gimme!

LowParry

Lord Phol said:
So has this been debunked or confirmed yet?
How reliable is the source, and what about that install limit I keep hearing about?
I like boobs as much as the next guy, but the amount of Gigs is a bit overkill.
Would still buy it though, if I had a PS3.. gimme!

Debunked. According to Kotaku.

Lince

Banned
well, I guess the hard disk on the PS3 serves more purposes than p0rn and anime alone, I believe the final installation size will be around 5 GB. I'm more worried about the PS3 version being 720 + 60 rock-solid fps since I can't play this game with the 360 pad.

RpgN

Notice how they aren't giving any specific details on how big the actual size is? So how overblown is this source to scamco?

Ok time to upgrade the PS3 hard drive :lol

edit: debunked? my reading skills are great today. anyway, that's good. I'm still going to have to upgrade though...

AndresON777

shooting blanks
wtf come on! I guess I'll have to go with yoda dammit...or is there a plug and play external HDD i can use without swapping out the stock one on my ps3?

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
LCGeek said:
Although i rarely mention it, you're hitting a little close to home about her base character design.

Hella funny though bro.

Thats because it's true! :lol

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Geek said:
Just heard back on the actual file size. Install is 2.6GB for the PS3 version.
NOOOOOOOOOOO I wanted at least 12 gig install! The moment my PS3 would turn on the game would already be be there 100 percent nothing wrong with it! :D :D

GrayFoxPL

The Take Out Bandit said:
First game I play with my pants off.

Thank god for online play. :D

Don't add me to your friends list.

I don't want to hear excuses like: "Rematch! Rematch! I grabbed the wrong stick by mistake.", when online.

:D

Damn SCIV is so close. The development went pretty swift I must say.

When's the release date again?

Aske

Hunahan said:
Almost as small as the save file. :lol

....and if it doesn't?

If it doesn't it's a frustrating waste of 2.6GB.

If the install makes the game run smoother or faster than its 360 counterpart, it's a sweet bonus for PS3 gamers. If the install makes the game run as well as the 360 version, it's an irritating necessity I can live with. But if the PS3 version has longer load times or inferior performance in spite of the install, then it's a 2.6GB slap in the face.

kuYuri

So, since this seems to be the most active SCIV thread at the moment, I saw a trailer for some SW Apprentice. Who is this apprentice exactly?

Strider2K99 said:
So, since this seems to be the most active SCIV thread at the moment, I saw a trailer for some SW Apprentice. Who is this apprentice exactly?

From Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. The character is Darth Vader's secret apprentice.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Pai Pai Master said:
From Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. The character is Darth Vader's secret apprentice.

We know he dies or stays under a very very good rock because of episode 4 5 and 6!:D

Top Bottom