• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

impirius
DEREK SMART,
DEREK SMART,
DEREK SMART!
(10-02-2008, 07:12 PM)
impirius's Avatar

Originally Posted by Grug

Can't we use that website that calls two people's phones and makes each person think that the other called them?

Lets get Nigga Jo and Big Momma on the line.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssss
btkadams
Member
(10-02-2008, 07:12 PM)
btkadams's Avatar

Originally Posted by reaver18

no, trust me they really do. pay as you go phones; don't even need a real name or address to buy one.

but no drug dealer would have his contacts in there like that. they're too paranoid.

trust you? none of my dealers/friends have used prepaid phones. they all have changed their numbers constantly but theyve never used prepaid phones. they go for the hardcore nice phones cause they got the cash. sure none of them have this much revealing shit in their phones but just because its smart to have a pay as you go phone doesnt mean dealers actually do it. wow thats weird, using smart and dealers in the same sentence.

but i guess we'll trust you since you obviously know what you're talking about ;D
btkadams
Member
(10-02-2008, 07:13 PM)
btkadams's Avatar

Originally Posted by Grug

Can't we use that website that calls two people's phones and makes each person think that the other called them?

Lets get Nigga Jo and Big Momma on the line.

THIS!! op do this right now and then post the mp3 recording.
MMaRsu
I need some paprika. Official moneylender of the Coalition of Muslim Drug Dealers
(10-02-2008, 07:39 PM)
MMaRsu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Grug

Can't we use that website that calls two people's phones and makes each person think that the other called them?

Lets get Nigga Jo and Big Momma on the line.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
wayward archer
Member
(10-02-2008, 07:42 PM)
wayward archer's Avatar
:lol at some of you thinking there aren't people dumb enough to do this. Trust me, there are tons of them.

I knew a guy who had "weed hookup" as one of his contacts in the phone. It was a real dealer's number. He sold the phone on craigslist without wiping it and a few weeks later told me his dealer thanked him for hooking up a new customer. :lol He's lucky he didn't sell it to a cop or a concerned citizen.
Karmacide
Member
(10-02-2008, 07:52 PM)
Reminds me of something I read recently. I can't remember if it was in the local paper or on the internet.

A cop was arresting someone and the perp's cell phone goes off while the cop has it. The phone shows the contact as "My Weed Guy" or something like that. The cop makes the arrestee call him back to arrange a meeting and then the cop goes to the meeting and arrests that guy too.
Aselith
Member
(10-02-2008, 07:56 PM)
Aselith's Avatar

Originally Posted by reaver18

no, trust me they really do. pay as you go phones; don't even need a real name or address to buy one.

but no drug dealer would have his contacts in there like that. they're too paranoid.

I've known quite a few drug dealers and none of them used prepaid phones.
Solaros
Member
(10-02-2008, 07:58 PM)

Originally Posted by Aselith

I've known quite a few drug dealers and none of them used prepaid phones.

.
Tobor
Banned
(10-02-2008, 08:01 PM)
Tobor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aselith

I've known quite a few drug dealers and none of them used prepaid phones.

That just means they're stupid drug dealers.
Jamesfrom818
Banned
(10-02-2008, 08:01 PM)
Jamesfrom818's Avatar
For some reason, this reminds of the episode of Fresh Prince where Will gives Carlton his little black book.
Green Biker Dude
Member
(10-02-2008, 08:04 PM)
Out of curiosity, what is this site that tricks people with the two phones into thinking they called each other? And does it work for phone numbers outside of the US?
Sullichin
Member
(10-02-2008, 08:06 PM)
Sullichin's Avatar
Wtf, you should obviously call one of the numbers and get some drugs.
Corwood Rep
rather mediocre, really
rather like a middling Yorkshire pudding
(10-02-2008, 08:08 PM)
Corwood Rep's Avatar

Originally Posted by legend166

totally stealing this from thecb, in relation to this thread:

You should call the Southdown supplier from a pay phone and tell him that the DEA shot and killed Supplier Green last night in an undercover raid and that everyone should go into hiding. Say that Jose was in on it the whole time, and not go to the roll house as it's been under surveillance all night.

Take down the whole drug economy in your town.

God bless olivicmic.

Anyway, my best evidence that it's not actually a drug dealer's phone is the fact that it's probably something I would do myself if I was selling a phone, right down to all the people named Jose and Maria. I love dicking with people in harmless ways. Kind of like how when my parents used to check my computer's history to see if I'd been looking at porn, I'd fill it full of ridiculous fake porn site names.

Also, while some of you have been watching The Wire a little too much, a drug dealer definitely wouldn't name his contacts so explicitly unless he was retarded.
Tobor
Banned
(10-02-2008, 08:10 PM)
Tobor's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aristotlekh

God bless olivicmic.

Anyway, my best evidence that it's not actually a drug dealer's phone is the fact that it's probably something I would do myself if I was selling a phone, right down to all the people named Jose and Maria. I love dicking with people in harmless ways. Kind of like how when my parents used to check my computer's history to see if I'd been looking at porn, I'd fill it full of ridiculous fake porn site names.

Also, while some of you have been watching The Wire a little too much, a drug dealer definitely wouldn't name his contacts so explicitly unless he was retarded.

This is impossible. /goes back to watching The Wire
Pimpbaa
Official Forum Cocksucker
(10-02-2008, 08:16 PM)
Pimpbaa's Avatar
I would delete them all except for supplier green.
Aselith
Member
(10-02-2008, 08:23 PM)
Aselith's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tobor

That just means they're stupid drug dealers.

In my experience, most criminals are stupid.
Oldschoolgamer
The physical form of blasphemy
(10-02-2008, 08:29 PM)
Oldschoolgamer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aselith

In my experience, most criminals are stupid.

Then that's because they are doing it wrong. I remember people carrying two phones. One for the connects and customers, and the rest for family and friends. They didn't have all the ridiculous shit like that phone has on it either. That made more sense than having both combined on one phone. Wtf would you say to your mother if she called and you answered, "yo, I got that new white out dopehead 69." I mean, unless you lived your life like a Big L punchline or some shit.
KHarvey16
hopelessly misguided
(10-02-2008, 08:36 PM)
KHarvey16's Avatar

Originally Posted by Oldschoolgamer

Then that's because they are doing it wrong. I remember people carrying two phones. One for the connects and customers, and the rest for family and friends. They didn't have all the ridiculous shit like that phone has on it either. That made more sense than having both combined on one phone. Wtf would you say to your mother if she called and you answered, "yo, I got that new white out dopehead 69." I mean, unless you lived your life like a Big L punchline or some shit.

Wait, why would you answer like that if it was your mom calling?
WaltJay
Member
(10-02-2008, 08:38 PM)
WaltJay's Avatar
Come on, we all know drug dealers use pagers and pay phones! Right?
funkmastergeneral
Banned
(10-02-2008, 08:39 PM)
funkmastergeneral's Avatar

Originally Posted by WaltJay

Come on, we all know drug dealers use pagers and pay phones! Right?

my only experience with the world of drug dealing is the Wire so I agree with this.
Armitage
Constantly slobbing some bloke's knob
...Not Groovy
(10-02-2008, 08:50 PM)
I have all my contacts listed as drug names too, supplier, coke joe etc.

edit: Seriously though, used phones often still have pics on them. ALWAYS DELETE YOUR PICS PEOPLE!

Thread Tools