• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you in Europe or Australia? Looking for a US PSN card? Ask here!

kuYuri

Hello Euros and Aussies or anyone else. Looking for US PSN cards to buy content on the US PS Store? Maybe you prefer to take advantage of our more fair prices. Look no further than this thread!

I'm personally volunteering to buy you PSN cards, as long as you pay me the appropriate amount. I currently accept PayPal. PSN cards exist in $20 and $50 denominations. Just tell me which ones you need, paypal me the appropriate amount, and I'll buy the card(s) and PM you the code(s). Simple as that! The best thing about it? I'm not charging you a penny extra! Paypal fees may apply however.

Although I don't mind a little donation if you can spare it!
:lol

Any takers? Anyone else like to volunteer for the community? Let me know and I can make a list of anyone else who might be willing to help. I've already helped one person here from the UK, I'm willing to help anyone else.

You can either respond here or you can PM me what you'd like. PMs are preferred so as not to clutter the thread.

Volunteers:
Strider2K99
Wario64
Auron_Kale

itxaka

Defeatist
Awesome, and the best part is that you only ask for voluntary donations.

I found people in other threads willing to do but only for a fee.

I got you in my list for my next psn card with an extra donation ;)

StuBurns

Banned
My credit card works, so I don't think I'll ever need this, I just wanted to post to say this is very cool of you for the people who need these cards.

Dre

speedpop said:
I'd possibly do this.. but the AUD has nosedived compared to the USD :lol

The €uro too. ;-(

To the OP:
You' have an extraordinary noble character, sire. :D

buffi

Banned
What is the point?
European credit cards work on the American store just fine.

I purchase stuff of the US-store all the time without issues and I live in Sweden. I thought that US PSN cards were mostly for kids in America without credit cards?

itxaka

Defeatist
buffi said:
What is the point?

I purchase stuff of the US-store all the time without issues and I live in Sweden. I thought that US PSN cards were mostly for kids in America without credit cards?

Not all of them does, mine for instance it doesn't because the address is tied to spain and it checks for it. I normally use entropay.

buffi

Banned
itxaka said:
Not all of them does, mine for instance it doesn't because the address is tied to spain and it checks for it. I normally use entropay.
Tried just entering a random American address?
Worked fine for me.

kuYuri

itxaka said:
Awesome, and the best part is that you only ask for voluntary donations.

I found people in other threads willing to do but only for a fee.

I got you in my list for my next psn card with an extra donation ;)

Yep. As I said, anything extra is optional and just the base amount is necessary.

Waikis said:
Why are you doing this?
serious question

akachan ningen said:
Spreading goodwill to gaffers.

This basically. I'm trying to give back to the community. Any problems with that?

buffi said:
What is the point?

Like itxaka said, not all work. Also, some people prefer a PSN card over entering their credit card info. I've already had some requests, so clearly some people want them.

-MB-

Anyone recently tried to sing up a USA PSN account? I tried it, but no option to set it as a master account. So now i have a US account, but the psn card code comes up as invalid when i try to enter it.

noodalls

Got my PSN card today. No holdups (except on my part.) Works fine. Kicked in an extra $2 but wasn't required to do so. Helpful +++. More confident about buying US games in the future knowing that I can get the DLC.

PedroRVD

hey man!

it would be incredilbe if you can help me!

Im in South America, so Sony does not want my money....can you still help me? I would definitely donate something to you....

Please...you are my only hope....

reakt

buffi said:
What is the point?

Only certain European cards work on the US store - mine doesn't. Which kind are you using? Amex / Mastercard / Visa / ????

PedroRVD

sorry for bumping this, but I had to say this:

Im so happy to FINALLY, after almost TWO YEARS having my ps3, be able to add funds to the PS Store! All thanks to Strider!

Its so cool to trust somebody I dont know, he could easily receive my money and dont send me anything....but no....he really wants to help people.

People like him are one of the many reasons Neogaf is the best forum in the world...not just a forum...the best internet site....period.

Wipeout here I go!

Thanks a lot!

Merino

Fanastic offer. Good of you helping out us poor Europeans who get screwed on the psn card thing.

I'm actually lucky enough to have a gf with an american cc so that sorts me on the US PSN Store front.

If anyone however is able to buy me a HK PSN Card for purchases in the Hong Kong store please PM me!!

mutsu

akachan ningen said:
I wish somebody would do this for Japanese PSN because retailers like play asia charge retarded premiums.

Same here. Please if someone can stand up and give one to the team it would be much appreciated!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Anyone knows if a Paypal account can be charged from a debit card.
Im from South America too :D
You man, are a good man.:D

kuYuri

Fersis said:
Anyone knows if a Paypal account can be charged from a debit card.
Im from South America too :D
You man, are a good man.:D

You can use a debit card on a paypal account, if that's what you mean.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Strider2K99 said:
You can use a debit card on a paypal account, if that's what you mean.
Awesome but not so awesome since my stupid bank doesnt allow me to do online stuff 0_o
I just registered a paypal account and i get this lovely gift.... Damn stupid bank !

Anyway, very nice of you doing this , helping fellow gamers.
Cheers

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
Fersis said:
Awesome but not so awesome since my stupid bank doesnt allow me to do online stuff 0_o
I just registered a paypal account and i get this lovely gift.... Damn stupid bank !

Anyway, very nice of you doing this , helping fellow gamers.
Cheers

Want to chime in with my late thanks to Strider, for helping me get to the awesomeness that is Wipeout HD.

Just to alleviate the OP a bit, I found an online source for US PSN cards, see here:

Hdmoviesource.com

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Thanks mate.

Now someone buy $4,000 in Europe cards so we all can download Rick Astley for Singstar:lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I can probably purchase cards for gaffers too. I can only do non-credit card paypal though since I dont want to upgrade my paypal account. But that means no extra fees for you.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I can accept credit cards paypal transactions now, but you'll have to cover the paypal fee associated with it, whatever it is (Something like $2). I can still accept non-credit card paypal for no charge

oneHeero

I've been doing this forever with Tiduz.

He paypals me the money and I just add it to a US PSN account. He signs in and buys whatever he wants. He covers paypal fees to($1).

Want to know what I get out of it? I get to DL everything he BUYS :D Its a lovely system, although as of late its been hard with holidays for me to constantly add. Surprised he hasnt pmed me lately :(

I think we've been doing this for at least 6+months.

I'll join in. We currently only have $20 cards at GameStop, but I have easy access to $50 cards as well.

I accept PayPal transactions (I believe both CC & Non-CC, but I need to double-check) but fees are applied unfortunately.

Just PM me whenever, I usually check my messages.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Anyone else looking for cards? I've been seeing some increase demand for cards but I dont think many people know about this thread.

kuYuri

Wario64 said:
Anyone else looking for cards? I've been seeing some increase demand for cards but I dont think many people know about this thread.

This thread used to be in the PS Store thread near the top, but for whatever reason, kassatsu took it away. :/

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I would like to do a swap.

I'll give someone a $20 PSN card if they can put ~$20 on my UK PSN account so I can buy some UK items.

Please PM! You can use the Paypal plugin to add funds to the PSN account so you don't have to use a real credit card.

JardeL

Wow , it s good to be a GAF member :D ...

Wario64 and oneHeero , thanks both of you for your kindness ... I got my card now and time to purchase Flower :D ...

Angst

spindoc said:
Want to chime in with my late thanks to Strider, for helping me get to the awesomeness that is Wipeout HD.

Just to alleviate the OP a bit, I found an online source for US PSN cards, see here:

Hdmoviesource.com

I've used hdmoviesource for PSN cards and it worked really well. I bought it online and a couple of minutes later I got an email with the code.

Edit - sorry for the bump, didn't realize the thread was this old. :lol nevertheless, I suspect someone will have use for this.

Chris R

Anyone know if people outside of the USA can send people inside of the USA Amazon Gift Cards? I'd be willing to be a PSN Card mule, but can't stand paypal.

I appreciate that you do this, though I just gameshare with a guy who buys them from ebay. What is the reason that the Sony store is so segregated? I hear Xbox live is all worldwide and steam seems to do a good job of being worldly, why are Sony so shit at it? I thought they would fix this up when the PSP Go came out, but clearly they do not give a fuck.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Dr Bad Dude PHD said:
I appreciate that you do this, though I just gameshare with a guy who buys them from ebay. What is the reason that the Sony store is so segregated? I hear Xbox live is all worldwide and steam seems to do a good job of being worldly, why are Sony so shit at it? I thought they would fix this up when the PSP Go came out, but clearly they do not give a fuck.

Congratulations, you're attempting to revive a conversation from October 2008. Disable autopilot. :lol

Strider, Wario and Auron are probably going to receive a small influx of PMs. :lol

Top Bottom