lol um...the mother?
niiick says (10:12 PM):
holy crap.
you just
wow
i
WOW
TO THE FORUMS.

I just. my mind was blown. anyone elses?

I hope this is an acceptable thread...
Scullibundo
(10-28-2008, 01:47 PM)
Go back to the Atari forums. :lol
dr3upmushroom
If you stop seeing my posts, you can probably guess why
(10-28-2008, 01:48 PM)
?
itxaka
Defeatist
(10-28-2008, 01:50 PM)

Originally Posted by Syth_Blade22

I just. my mind was blown. anyone elses?

I hope this is an acceptable thread...

Thomper
Edit: nm, made a crappy effort myself.

[img]http://i36.************/2s85yix.jpg[/img]
althe13
you banned me from gaf but...

are you DRUNK?
alistairw
Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Kipz
massive bear, tiny salmon
You thought today was going to be utterly spiffing; your beloved ladyfriend's dear parents happened to be departing the immediate area for a jolly good weekend of tea and crumpets in the highlands, leaving her abode utterly vacated. Just you and her, understood?

As you cross the moat via the drawbridge and enter the Shakespearean manor, you notice that your love has willingly dispensed of her clothing, seeming to be eager to get to it. She leads you up the stairs, and your eye is briefly distracted by a bloody brilliant painting of the Duke of Essex and his trusty hound. With your eye back firmly on the prize (namely, her shapely buttocks), you proceed to the bedroom and begin copulating.

After a rather intense session of kissing and general hanky panky, you find yourselves lying together elegantly like a civilised couple would be, albeit being in the buff. You're about to get back to it, but suddenly, a messenger on a white horse rides into the abode!
"Telegram for you, sir" he says in a high pitched tone. You instantly suspect the scruffy rascal to be one of those dreaded homosexuals. Alas, telegrams are very important when delivered to an established member of society such as yourself, so you reluctantly accept it. The messenger rides away.

"I'm sorry, darling" you say, "but I must view this message, it may be from the Queen." Your lover nods at you, visibly bothered but understanding. You unseal the envelope, remove the telegram, and read it. It reads: "GET YOUR BLOODY ROTTEN HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER YOU RAPSCALLION, signed Chester B. Wankerton, father." Fearstricken, you realise that your lover has been very mischievous in peeping over your shoulder. She whimpers, and worriedly informs your person "my father is tragically deceased, my dear." She sobs. Suddenly, you realise, if the girl's father has passed...

...WHO SENT THE BLASTED TELEGRAM!?
MaddenNFL64
This question will never be answered.
Jel0man
(10-28-2008, 01:53 PM)
A hell of a story.
Kipz
So ur with ur honey and yur making a sandwich wen the toaster digns. U buter it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my dinner?" U tell ur sandwich n it say "my dad is bred". THEN WHO WAS THE PIECE OF TOAST?
Timedog
good credit (by proxy)

Originally Posted by MaddenNFL64

This question will never be answered.

There was a guy who figured out the answer once, but the last anybody heard from him he was in the desert in New Mexico on a dangerous amount of peyote.
Kipz
(10-28-2008, 01:55 PM)
The honey said "No, John. You are phone."
And then John was phone.
smurfx
get some go again
(10-28-2008, 01:56 PM)
[IMG]http://i38.************/dh6aoh.jpg[/IMG]
Darklord
(10-28-2008, 01:58 PM)

Originally Posted by smurfx

That picture sums this thread up so well.:lol
TheHeretic
freaky fetish expert
(10-28-2008, 01:58 PM)

Originally Posted by Kipz

So ur with ur honey and yur making a sandwich wen the toaster digns. U buter it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my dinner?" U tell ur sandwich n it say "my dad is bred". THEN WHO WAS THE PIECE OF TOAST?

Dabanton
(10-28-2008, 02:10 PM)

:lol right click >save
HolyCheck
(10-28-2008, 02:18 PM)

haha oh simpsons.
Scullibundo
(10-28-2008, 02:24 PM)
Shoogoo
(10-28-2008, 02:26 PM)

:lol
Roxas
(10-28-2008, 02:29 PM)
THEN WHO WAS SHIT MEME?
Guzim
(10-28-2008, 02:47 PM)

Originally Posted by Scullibundo

aww :)
btkadams
(10-28-2008, 02:58 PM)
[IMG]http://i37.************/vpc86f.gif[/IMG]
Barrett2
(10-28-2008, 03:27 PM)

Originally Posted by Scullibundo

:lol For some reason I really like this one
PetriP-TNT
(10-28-2008, 04:05 PM)
anyone got the one where the seagull flies to the powerlines?
NekoFever
(10-28-2008, 04:32 PM)

The honey said "No, John. You are phone."
And then John was phone.

I love that fanfic :lol
Ceres
(10-28-2008, 04:42 PM)
That mom's got one deep voice to confuse her for a man.
CajoleJuice
(10-28-2008, 04:44 PM)
At least the Simpsons saved this thread.
birdman
(10-28-2008, 04:51 PM)

You thought today was going to be utterly spiffing; your beloved ladyfriend's dear parents happened to be departing the immediate area for a jolly good weekend of tea and crumpets in the highlands, leaving her abode utterly vacated. Just you and her, understood?

As you cross the moat via the drawbridge and enter the Shakespearean manor, you notice that your love has willingly dispensed of her clothing, seeming to be eager to get to it. She leads you up the stairs, and your eye is briefly distracted by a bloody brilliant painting of the Duke of Essex and his trusty hound. With your eye back firmly on the prize (namely, her shapely buttocks), you proceed to the bedroom and begin copulating.

After a rather intense session of kissing and general hanky panky, you find yourselves lying together elegantly like a civilised couple would be, albeit being in the buff. You're about to get back to it, but suddenly, a messenger on a white horse rides into the abode!
"Telegram for you, sir" he says in a high pitched tone. You instantly suspect the scruffy rascal to be one of those dreaded homosexuals. Alas, telegrams are very important when delivered to an established member of society such as yourself, so you reluctantly accept it. The messenger rides away.

"I'm sorry, darling" you say, "but I must view this message, it may be from the Queen." Your lover nods at you, visibly bothered but understanding. You unseal the envelope, remove the telegram, and read it. It reads: "GET YOUR BLOODY ROTTEN HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER YOU RAPSCALLION, signed Chester B. Wankerton, father." Fearstricken, you realise that your lover has been very mischievous in peeping over your shoulder. She whimpers, and worriedly informs your person "my father is tragically deceased, my dear." She sobs. Suddenly, you realise, if the girl's father has passed...

:lol :lol :lol
perfectchaos007
(10-28-2008, 04:53 PM)
What if I accidentally the phone?
Skittleguy
Ring a Bell for me
(10-28-2008, 04:55 PM)
You forgot one

[IMG]http://i33.************/dyp00p.jpg[/IMG]
sprsk
force push the doodoo rock
(10-28-2008, 04:57 PM)
Then who was thread?
ToxicAdam
Banned
(10-28-2008, 05:00 PM)
LOOK AT ME INTERNET, I'M PERPETUATING A LAME "IN" JOKE. I AM PART OF THE COOL CROWD, TOO. <wink wink>
polyh3dron
Banned
(10-28-2008, 05:00 PM)
Syth_Blade22 accidentally a thread. Is this bad?
borghe
Loves the Greater Toronto Area
(10-28-2008, 05:01 PM)
I actually find most stupid internet memes at least somewhat fun.

not this one.
Defuser
(10-28-2008, 05:03 PM)
Then who was accidentally a phone?
Calcaneus
(10-28-2008, 05:15 PM)
How can she accidentally the whole then who was phone?
Sol..
I am Wayne Brady.
(10-28-2008, 05:21 PM)
like women, this thread is ok.
Battersea Power Station
(10-28-2008, 05:23 PM)
HOW CAN HE PHONE?!
McLovin
(10-28-2008, 05:26 PM)

This was kinda corny but I LoL'd
Skittleguy
Ring a Bell for me
(10-28-2008, 05:45 PM)
And to bring it around

[IMG]http://i33.************/rvikxd.jpg[/IMG]

And because it made me chortle

Night_Trekker
(10-28-2008, 06:11 PM)

Originally Posted by perfectchaos007

What if I accidentally the phone?

Not funny.
Escape Goat
(10-28-2008, 06:13 PM)
kill me
borghe
Loves the Greater Toronto Area
(10-28-2008, 06:14 PM)
ironically none of the comics or web strips in this thread are making it any funnier except for the brief trend of simpsons gifs.

this is like when your kid says a silly made up word and you laugh because they're like 3 and it was cute, and then they keep saying it over and over and over and over again until you want to kill yourself for laughing the first time.
Cyan
Purple Drazi
(10-28-2008, 06:15 PM)

Originally Posted by Skittleguy

And because it made me chortle

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3108/2659530972_bafbfacfbf_o.jpg[IMG]

Sir, I daresay you have a low chortling threshold.
Anasui Kishibe
Banned
(10-28-2008, 06:28 PM)
JohnTinker
Limbaugh Parrot
(10-28-2008, 06:56 PM)
forced memes really arent that funny
S. L.
(10-28-2008, 07:03 PM)

Originally Posted by JohnTinker

forced memes really arent that funny

lennedsay