• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 direct feed screens

jiggle

:O

De-mon said:
capture2yo2.jpg

capture10iq2.jpg

capture8vr9.jpg

capture7kb9.jpg

capture6gm2.jpg

capture5cl8.jpg

capture4yc0.jpg

capture1if9.jpg

capture9nv6.jpg

un2a.jpg

un2b.jpg

KurowaSan said:

un2c.jpg

un2d.jpg

un2e.jpg

De-mon said:

SolidSnakex said:
Chloe Frazer
2mobn1v.jpg

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Wait, when were these released?? I don't remember any of this in that hanging train cutscene at the VGA's?

Holy CRAP. I don't want to take the thread to this very bad, very dark, very cold place, but seriously, RE5 opening village location eat your heart out.

FFChris

Holy crap, amazing!

What's colour doing in my next-gen games?

badcrumble said:
Holy CRAP. I don't want to take the thread to this very bad, very dark, very cold place, but seriously, RE5 opening village location eat your heart out.

Uh oh. Now you've done it..

Raistlin

Damnit ... I'm at work (red x's).

T_T

Though based on the screen grabs I've seen from the direct-feed trailer ... I can imagine what they look like.

Shit is ridiculous. What's more scary, is the consistency of it all. It looks to seriously be inching its way up towards CG in that regard.

FFChris said:
Holy crap, amazing!

What's colour doing in my next-gen games?
Well, there's always the next-gen filter to suit those who like drab colors.

...hopefully they include it again in Uncharted 2. :lol

RuGalz

Double Half Tuck FTW!!! god damn it I told myself I wasn't going to look at any more Uncharted 2 medias. I blame Jim.

Raistlin

iceatcs said:
Yeah city streets. Can you do myProxiesSpace?

I'm sure I could use a proxy (assuming most of the usuals aren't already flagged by the firewall) ... but if I got caught ...

... I'd rather not consider what would happen. My place of employment doesn't look to kindly on that sort of thing.

FFChris said:
They did well with bringing that to life.

I think the artwork is a different location from the screens. Nepalese city vs. mountain top temple town.

I think the short plot synopsis scea released mentioned these two places.

Duodenum said:
Word. They better keep that supernatural shit out of the sequel.
They won't keep it out, Uncharted is absolutely very Indiana Jones-ish and they mean it to be that way, but hopefully this time it won't mean enemies that completely throw off the gameplay.

Sonki.

Banned
Looks flipping fantastic. I only played the demo of the original and liked it.

I think I might wanna get this.

Top Bottom