• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wind Waker Christmas greeting

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
leroidys said:
I guess its my punishment for majoring in music. The drums, guitar and melody are pretty distinctly Renaissance/late medieval rhythms and harmony, so those suspensions in the vocal part are just like nails on a chalkboard out of place to my ear.

I think majoring in music is your punishment =P

(I had lots of music major friends in college -- have fun with music history, BTW :lol)

leroidys

Danthrax said:
I think majoring in music is your punishment =P

(I had lots of music major friends in college -- have fun with music history, BTW :lol)

Yeah I made the misstep of taking 17th century opera history. Being able to recognize different composers of early Italian Opera Seria is even more tedious than it sounds.

hemtae said:
Phantom Hourglass?
just leave NOW

Phantom Hourglass is not nearly as great as Wind Waker

@op: Great, I love Wind Waker. A Wind Waker styled Zelda would perfectly match the Wii. Perhaps they rerelease it under Play it on Wii with those hidden dungeons. I would buy it twice.

totowhoa

Banned
This is so incorrect... :D

Seriously, my wife and I were both blown away by this. Well down, nekofrog, wherever you are! The presentation was quite enjoyable. I enjoy the video game music that you create.

Neomoto

Wow. That was the last thing I would expect after the thread title, but still awesome.

Wind Waker is incredible. I rebought it a few weeks ago so I can replay it and finish it this time. A Wind Waker 2 on Wii done right would pretty much be the best game ever.

Wow. That's really good.

TWW is the best Zelda game if you ask me. Amazing soundtrack too.

It deserves a sequel...an ACTUAL sequel, not that crap that PH was.

Top Bottom