• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Infernal Monkey
(02-03-2009, 09:44 AM)

Awesome! =o

I like how Ubisoft's so fucking lazy they're already recycling their own box art from last year.

ShockingAlberto
(02-03-2009, 09:49 AM)
Wow at boxart recycling.
Pein
(02-03-2009, 09:52 AM)
pinball hall of fame should be a arcade game, also lol at ubisoft
Ashhong
(02-03-2009, 09:53 AM)
i dont remember any ninja from the new GI JOE movie in Wanted...
Osaka
Did not ask for this tag
(02-03-2009, 10:03 AM)

Originally Posted by Ashhong

i dont remember any ninja from the new GI JOE movie in Wanted...

The comic says hi.
megashock5
(02-03-2009, 02:31 PM)
Don't ignore PHOF. I picked up the Wii version for $20 at Target when it came out. Great pinball game.
Chittagong
(02-03-2009, 02:45 PM)

Reload this Page February US boxart threa-... wait, Pinball Hall of Fame is coming to 360/PS3?

And out already in February, who knew!

ok, caarry on, now we have "ZOMG is it out that month" out of the way
LiK
(02-03-2009, 02:56 PM)
i heard great things about the pinball game on the Wii. if the PS360 version is just as good, i'll pick that up for the improved graphics.
Rummy Bunnz
(02-03-2009, 03:04 PM)

Originally Posted by Pein

pinball hall of fame should be a arcade game

Oh get out of here. "___ should be an XBLA/PSN game" is the most obnoxious shit. Just because a genre's not in vogue doesn't mean all new entries should be banished to the downloadable ghetto. Maybe you should read up on the game, because if you knew anything about it I'd doubt you'd be making such retarded comments. You're getting 10 tables for less than you'd most likely pay for them on XBLA, AND you get it on a disc. It's a crazy value.
Vorador
Banned
(02-03-2009, 03:10 PM)
Lol at Ubisoft recycling boxarts.
2DMention
Banned
(02-03-2009, 03:13 PM)
PHoF for 360?! OMG! I'm re-buy it a 3rd time just for leaderboards! Way better than Pinball FX!
Cheech
(02-03-2009, 03:37 PM)

Originally Posted by LiK

i heard great things about the pinball game on the Wii. if the PS360 version is just as good, i'll pick that up for the improved graphics.

Hell yes. I'll raise you a couple extra tables!
Rummy Bunnz
(02-03-2009, 03:48 PM)
Nuts to graphics. It's gonna have online hi-scorez. That's the real excitement!
Negatronic
Banned
(02-03-2009, 03:49 PM)

Originally Posted by Osaka

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Wanted.jpg/390px-Wanted.jpg

The comic says hi.

The comic was So Awesome. I wish they could have kept more of it intact in the movie.
Last edited by Negatronic; 02-03-2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: quoted image
Torgo
(02-03-2009, 03:51 PM)
The Williams collection is one of my favorites on the PSP. I do hope this comes to the PS3, even though I don't see the box for it.
DrFunk
not licensed in your state
(02-03-2009, 04:06 PM)
Jesus, Guilty Gear is 10 years old ?
Chojin
(02-03-2009, 04:30 PM)
Rehash Williams?

I hope they put more tables in. I liked the tables they featured in the ps2/wii version but there's so many more they could have thrown in.

Or at least do a 1984 on up Bally comp.
ascii42
(02-03-2009, 04:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Chojin

Rehash Williams?

I hope they put more tables in. I liked the tables they featured in the ps2/wii version but there's so many more they could have thrown in.

Yeah, or a combined Gottlieb/Williams collection would have been nice as well.
Shig
Strap on your hooker ...
(02-03-2009, 04:47 PM)

Originally Posted by Rummy Bunnz

Oh get out of here. "___ should be an XBLA/PSN game" is the most obnoxious shit. Just because a genre's not in vogue doesn't mean all new entries should be banished to the downloadable ghetto. Maybe you should read up on the game, because if you knew anything about it I'd doubt you'd be making such retarded comments. You're getting 10 tables for less than you'd most likely pay for them on XBLA, AND you get it on a disc. It's a crazy value.

Eh, generally I agree with you, but in this case I empathise with the point. Pinball is definitely something I'm more likely to want to play a brief game or two of on a whim, and XBLA facilitates that far better than a disc-based game can.
Jocchan
Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
(02-03-2009, 04:48 PM)

Originally Posted by Vorador

Lol at Ubisoft recycling boxarts.

Maybe they're also repackaging the same game.
No one would notice.
A Twisty Fluken
(02-03-2009, 04:50 PM)

Originally Posted by Shig

Eh, generally I agree with you, but in this case I empathise with the point. Pinball is definitely something I'm more likely to want to play a brief game or two of on a whim, and XBLA facilitates that far better than a disc-based game can.

Well, ironically, in the current architecture, disc-based games CAN facilitate that, MS just won't allow it because ZOMG PIRACY. :D
Dave Long
Banned
(02-03-2009, 04:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Infernal Monkey

I like how Ubisoft's so fucking lazy they're already recycling their own box art from last year.

Lazy like a fox!
lunarworks
(02-03-2009, 04:52 PM)

If You <3 Beauty, then from the looks of it this game will probably offend you.

/shivers
Zachack
(02-03-2009, 04:57 PM)

Originally Posted by Rummy Bunnz

Er, I have it for Wii and it would get a lot more playtime if it had been a Wii Ware game (assuming it could even fit) that I could play without having to get up. I would double-dip if I could get it as a $20 DD title for XBLA/PSN. I consider games being disc-based to be a negative at this point.
Rummy Bunnz
(02-03-2009, 05:10 PM)

Yeah, I prefer not having to deal with discs too. But unless a download is really cheap there's no way I'd pick it over a disc. I'll be surprised if any of the next gen consoles have fully supported BC for all these downloadable games. I am pretty sure Nintendo won't, because they're such dicks. Why did I buy all those TG16 VC games!

But yeah, if the dude meant "I wish there was a downloadable/disc free version" he should have said so, because "should be on XBLA" is almost always shorthand for "not worthy of retail release." I'm also pretty sure everyone who ever says that wouldn't even buy the damn games if they were on XBLA. PET PEEVE.

Originally Posted by Zachack

Er, I have it for Wii and it would get a lot more playtime if it had been a Wii Ware game (assuming it could even fit) that I could play without having to get up. I would double-dip if I could get it as a $20 DD title for XBLA/PSN. I consider games being disc-based to be a negative at this point.

Man. I can't relate to this. I can sell my Wii version (which seems to be going for more than I paid for it - woo!) to help cover the cost of the 360 version. I couldn't do that with a DD version. Convenience is awesome - it's why I have HDLoader and a flash cart and CFW - but I can't give up physical ownership unless the DD version is waaaay cheaper.
Last edited by Rummy Bunnz; 02-03-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Phobophile
A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
(02-03-2009, 05:13 PM)

GIMME FUEL GIMME FYA GIMME THAT WHICH I DESYA

FUUUUUUUUUUEL
metalmania4evr
(02-03-2009, 05:47 PM)

Originally Posted by Phobophile

GIMME FUEL GIMME FYA GIMME THAT WHICH I DESYA

FUUUUUUUUUUEL

Fuck 'em man white knuckle tight!!
Beer Monkey
Banned
(02-03-2009, 05:49 PM)
PHoF is fucking awesome and they need to make this 1080p and I'll come all over it.
comedy bomb
Fluffy women turds
(02-03-2009, 06:28 PM)

Originally Posted by Zachack

Er, I have it for Wii and it would get a lot more playtime if it had been a Wii Ware game (assuming it could even fit) that I could play without having to get up.

oh god :lol
Wario64
works for Gamestop (lol)
(02-03-2009, 06:34 PM)

Originally Posted by comedy bomb

oh god :lol

I guess that eliminates a bunch of Wii games he can play. And not because they're disc based.
bryehn
(02-03-2009, 06:35 PM)
What's Sands of Destruction?
PolyGone
Banned
(02-03-2009, 06:36 PM)

I knew this was coming out and all, but... YAY!
A Twisty Fluken
(02-03-2009, 06:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Wario64

I guess that eliminates a bunch of Wii games he can play. And not because they're disc based.

Hell, now that we're talking about this, PHOF is at its best when you're on your feet bumping and tilting an invisible machine.
Ronabo
(02-03-2009, 06:59 PM)

Originally Posted by beermonkey@tehbias

PHoF is fucking awesome and they need to make this 1080p and I'll come all over it.

:lol :lol :lol

This will be the 3rd copy of the same game I'll own. :(
B.K.
(02-03-2009, 07:02 PM)

I wish Sega hadn't changed the name. World Destruction is a much better name than Sands of Destruction.
Triz
(02-03-2009, 07:08 PM)

Originally Posted by Chojin

Rehash Williams?

There is a Bally version...
jarrod
Banned
(02-03-2009, 07:19 PM)

Originally Posted by DrFunk

Jesus, Guilty Gear is 10 years old ?

Guilty Gear X is 10 years old this year. Guilty Gear should be turning 12. :lol

Originally Posted by B.K.

I wish Sega hadn't changed the name. World Destruction is a much better name than Sands of Destruction.

Eternal Arcadia was better than Skies of Arcadia too. I don't care much though, I'm just glad SEGA's bringing it.
poppabk
(02-03-2009, 07:45 PM)

I have put more time into WP:HOF than probably any other game on Wii.
Beer Monkey
Banned
(02-03-2009, 07:48 PM)

Originally Posted by Triz

There is a Bally version...

Gottlieb.
Hero of Legend
(02-04-2009, 04:03 AM)

Old box:

I liked the old one better. :/ and geez @ "Mech Conflict" :lol lame!

Edit: And:

Last edited by Hero of Legend; 02-04-2009 at 04:12 AM.
twinturbo2
butthurt Heat fan
(02-04-2009, 06:47 AM)

I've been meaning to buy this for my Wii, I'll wait for the X360 version instead.

There should be one with Bally games, btw. Yes, even the licensed ones- are the Addams Family and Twilight Zone licenses that hard to pick up? If they're pricey, I'd understand, but a Bally pinball comp would sell a gazillion copies with Addams Family and Twilight Zone on there.

Also, another Williams comp would be nice, there's too many to choose from...
Guybrush Threepwood
Banned
(02-04-2009, 06:49 AM)

we all know where this is going...
Kazenone
(02-04-2009, 10:50 AM)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time (DS/Wii)

[IMG]http://i40.************/v4ypvm.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.************/296oxdv.jpg[/IMG]
Kifimbo
(02-05-2009, 09:49 PM)
I'm sorry to bring so much pain ITT, but someone has to do it. If they are old, I'll delete them. Of and WTF at the The Sims 3 regular edition boxart.

comedy bomb
Fluffy women turds
(02-05-2009, 09:50 PM)

Originally Posted by Hero of Legend

Edit: And:

What is this?
Pizza Luigi
(02-05-2009, 09:59 PM)

Originally Posted by comedy bomb

What is this?

Crap.
Gomu Gomu
(02-05-2009, 10:00 PM)

Originally Posted by Kifimbo

I'm sorry, but is this a remake or something to the playstation game ?
stuminus3
Never buying another games console. Ever.
(02-05-2009, 10:02 PM)
An HD Williams collection would be very nice indeed. The Wii version isn't 16:9, so the tables look a little fuzzy. Other than that, it's freaking awesome.
Shig
Strap on your hooker ...
(02-05-2009, 10:06 PM)

Originally Posted by NeoGAFFer

I'm sorry, but is this a remake or something to the playstation game ?

It's a new game.