• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
antiloop said:
PicardDowntime.gif

I love this, but why does he turn it off as soon as it's about to get good? :lol

ivysaur12

Banned
Does anyone have a picture from the IGN boards of the guy that uses melted butter for lube? It's hilarious and was floating around for a while but I can't find it.

EDIT: Found it.

cooter.jpg

Flunkie

Banned
ivysaur12 said:
Does anyone have a picture from the IGN boards of the guy that uses melted butter for lube? It's hilarious and was floating around for a while but I can't find it.

EDIT: Found it.

cooter.jpg
Ahh that was a fucking classic. Good ol' Vesti.

Mar

ten5ive9ine said:
His catchphrase is "why don't you take a seat over there".

I can understand what is implied. But I don't get the hilarity in it. I must have missed that meme.

ten5ive9ine

They've got me haunting a family in Texas.
Mar_ said:
I can understand what is implied. But I don't get the hilarity in it. I must have missed that meme.

Oh ok. No, it's not particularly funny. I didn't get it at all to begin with. Then clicked. Then just sort of went "oh, right. huh."

bjaelke

Souldriver said:
Damn, that's brutal. I can't imagine how hard he got smacked on the floor. And every single person has an :O face.
Looks like the guy on the left is about to jump in and catch him :lol

MNC

That is so fucking awesome.

And that Chris thing, if I recall correctly he is from that show that catches predators? He uses that phrase on the show against predators? For example, one gets caught in the 'act', he comes in, and just says why don't you have a seat right over there.

snacknuts

we all knew her
This picture keeps coming up on my school's website. The chick looking at the ceiling makes me laugh... FOR NO APPARENT REASON.

2hy8nqe.jpg

Buttchin

zesty said:
This picture keeps coming up on my school's website. The chick looking at the ceiling makes me laugh... FOR NO APPARENT REASON.

2hy8nqe.jpg

i do that... though typically i simply just close my eyes...

zesty said:

2hy8nqe.jpg

She is looking at the clock! She is checking the heartbeat/minute.

Buttchin

Sniper McBlaze said:
She is looking at the clock! She is checking the heartbeat/minute.

you dont do pulse using a stehoscope. more likely listening for murmurs and such...

though you are prolly right about looking at the clock but for the wrong reason. she just wants to get the fuck out of there hehe

Spasm

ten5ive9ine said:
Oh ok. No, it's not particularly funny. I didn't get it at all to begin with. Then clicked. Then just sort of went "oh, right. huh."
Where's the arrow pointing?

Buttchin

Sniper McBlaze said:
You can if you put it on the heart, but you're probably right.

i know you can but its harder that way cause of all the different heart sounds, breath sounds etc.... its just easier to do it by pulse.

BTW cardiologist gaf... how you guys hear those damn murmurs and can identify them so effortlessly astounds me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom