• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thailand Transvestite Beauty Pageant

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Two of my friends just went to Thailand (they got there today) to live in a Buddhist monastery for a month....and I believed them. It all makes sense now.

Snaku

Banned
nq352f.gif

Hey, I sure wouldn't mind getting some more of that Arcturian poontang! Remember that time?

Yeah, Frost, but the one that you had was a male!

It doesn't matter when it's Arcturian, baby!

JayDubya

Banned
CounterSeal said:
Pardon my ignorance, but were they born this way or were the gender... er... alterations done surgically?

Presuming the thread title is accurate, there would be no alterations.

A "transvestite" is a cross-dresser. A "transsexual" is what you're thinking of.

JayDubya said:
Presuming the thread title is accurate, there would be no alterations.

A "transvestite" is a cross-dresser. A "transsexual" is what you're thinking of.

Apparently it is not.

According to the photo captions on the Getty images below, the contest has been running for 12 years, and all of the contestants are transsexuals or transvestites. In Thailand transsexuals are considered a third gender given the Thai name 'Katoey.'

JimmyV

Banned
man that one on the second OP pic....I wouldnt have guessed on a million year!
until I tried to fuck

JayDubya

Banned
speculawyer said:
Apparently it is not.

Well in that case, who the fuck knows, and I certainly won't be assessing each one to try and figure out - you're on your own, there, Counterseal!

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
JayDubya said:
Well in that case, who the fuck knows, and I certainly won't be assessing each one to try and figure out - you're on your own, there, Counterseal!
Fine, more ladyboy poon for me!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Well...I think I'm gay now.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Himuro said:
You can't deny it they're certainly beautiful ladies.

Well you can go fuck your self.

j/k

My visit to thailand was straight up alarming. you just can't tell.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Pandanium said:
I prefer the term open-minded.

I was open-minded before. I think I just realized how open-minded I actually am.

Snaku

Banned
thetrin said:
I was open-minded before. I think I just realized how open-minded I actually am.

All I know is that I'll probably never be with a woman as attractive as them. :lol

Weenerz

Banned
The only trannies I like are the ones with their dicks still. Theres something hot about a skinny girl with a dong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom