• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Illustration from new Zelda Wii game shown

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Sadly, no pictures for it, but both IGN and Kotaku have reported that Miyamoto just pulled out a new illustration for the next Zelda for Wii. Maybe if we are lucky we will get to see it.

JDSN

Banned
8:04
It depends on how well motion plus does
8:04
It shows link and a female in blue in a robe. It's a painting. He wants to annonce it next year. And I should be motion plus compatible. Maybe only wii motion plus
8:03
He did bring the main illustration foe next zelda title
8:02
I wanted to annonce a zelda game for wii

But yeah, hardly an annoucement.

"More grown up than ever before"

That better not equate to generic looking shit. Doesn't sound like Celda or any toon-esque Zelda is coming back. I'm disappointed already to be honest.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
you only got this thread out first because i fell of my chair and wasted my post interval in the thread

DAMN YOU

BACK TO THE HYPE TRAIN

CHOOOOOOOOO FUCKING CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nintendo are making a Zelda game? No fucking way!

I'm glad it's not Celda though. I can't get hyped based purely on the existence of a game idea though.

RagnarokX

20zqj9i.gif

I would have prefered Wind Waker 3, but Zelda is Zelda :D

jeremy1456

Well at least we now know that a Wii Zelda is for sure coming out.

I will never forget how often Miyamoto talked of Super Mario 128. I doubt that one was ever even in development, until you know, Mario Galaxy came to be.

Kotaku said:
He looked perhaps like a young man or older teen. Standing against his back was the woman in blue. She had a cap of blue. It was very generic. I assume she was zelda.
Sounds like this with switched positions:

3484w9l.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
SpacePirate Ridley said:
Oh shit, maybe Link with beard:lol

Haha, uber epic viking Link CONFIRMED. There's gotta be someway to use an umlaut in the name Link.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I hope someone had a hidden camera in there or else we won't see anything until GDC or E3 2010. :lol

duckroll

Bisnic said:
I hope someone had a hidden camera in there or else we won't see anything until GDC or E3 2010. :lol

I don't really mind. A piece of artwork means very little at this point. I'm definitely more interested in seeing the game announced when it's ready, with actual footage and gameplay.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Bisnic said:

Or Spaceworld? Is that even happening anymore? I suddenly can't remember. HYPE IS FRYING MY BRAIN.

jts

...hate me...
The whole internet was lagging except for camineet. He paid the price of knowing too much, too soon.

His edits claiming he accidentally a whole thread were probably planted.

As much as im looking foward to this game, the artwork means nothing. We already knew the game existed.

Camineet's tag should read shot his wad early rather than saved by the triforce.

duckroll

jts said:
The whole internet was lagging except for camineet. He paid the price of knowing too much, too soon.

I kinda feel bad for him now. I feel like a cop who shoots a time traveler for being naked, and rambling about a nuclear war started by a computer while waving a gun around. :(

GDGF

Soothsayer
jts said:

accidently what?

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
radioheadrule83 said:
"More grown up than ever before"

That better not equate to generic looking shit. Doesn't sound like Celda or any toon-esque Zelda is coming back. I'm disappointed already to be honest.
Urk. Wind Waker was the best thing to happen to Zelda's design since the early concept arts relegated to the manual due to technical limitations. Fuck this.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
FREE CAMINEET.

Top Bottom