• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Old Republic [Releasing Date: Dec 20 NA/EU - NDA Lifted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Rzez

You mean "wheres my money?" and "I like money" guy is your choice lol. Or is that more douche, than evil?

Heh, I'd say it's more douche. Every chance I get I kill people or rob medicine from children, leaving them to toil and die in the filth of the game. So that's more Dark than douche. :)

Is there any rumblings on pre-loading yet?

elithrar

Had to ditch my level 11 Scoundrel from the previous weekend (bugged/broken), but managed to get to 25 on a new Scoundrel anyway. Ended up with my Speeder on Tatooine (as it should be!). Tatooine looked great—it just felt "right". Much better than desert zones in another popular MMO.

The Scoundrel was a lot of fun, too (as Scrapper spec): high burst, lots of tricks and very funny dialog. Super fragile though, especially since you need to be in melee for your key abilities.

I did originally plan to play a Scoundrel at launch, too, but I'm leaning heavily towards a Shield-spec Vanguard. Guard is seriously good in PvP and tanking is forever popular in PvE (and challenging, too). Plus, Harpoon is hilarious in Huttball games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom