• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New God of War 3 Screens

Angelcurio

The game looks really good.

I see that they also changed Hades size and made him bigger. I remember that in GoW2 ending all the gods were reunited with Zeus and all had about the same size, in fact i remember Hades being smaller than Helios.

Edit: i found a pic, sorry for the bad quality.

2s9em3r.jpg

Yoboman

Angelcurio said:
The game looks really good.

I see that they also changed Hades size and made him bigger. I remember that in GoW2 ending all the gods were reunited with Zeus and all had about the same size, in fact i remember Hades being smaller than Helios.

Edit: i found a pic, sorry for the bad quality.

2s9em3r.jpg
I'm pretty sure they can be as large or small as they want to be

Keikoku said:
No it doesn't. Well as it seems that I haven't the same taste or level of criticism than people in this thread I won't go any further. Just don't pretend that people are trolling when it's you who are "summoning" them.

Bleed more, martyr.

manzo said:
I don't like the art direction for GoW3. GoW2 had some insanely beautiful locations (eg. running along the chains with the floating island on the background) and I wish 3 would've retained the same look. :(

Edit: I mean this kind of colour schema:

god-of-war-ii.223489.jpg

HOLY SHIT that statue is beating it.

offshore

freitax said:
after seeing god of war III, uncharted 2, GT5, I can't imagine who the geniuses are behind these lighting engines.

Well in that dev interview with the GOWIII programmers, they say they use Turtle for a lot of their lighting...and if you go to Turtle's website, they have Polyphony listed as a client...so I can imagine Naughty using Turtle too, but who knows.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
30m367k.jpg

Well, with that pic you could pretty much say that it's going to be this generations best looking game (until GoW4).

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
Tiny screens... I find it hard to tell much from those screens.

I'm looking forward to seeing more, but this didn't really inspire me. I hope we get some new, HD, media soon.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
For example, when you're ripping off Helios's head, maybe you can shake his head violently with the Sixaxis... if you choose to do that.

I'd love this. I'd actually do the whole turn and pull sequence via Sixaxis.

Dear Lord! Those pics look incredible... I wish we had them in higher resolution though.

Edit: The December issue of Gamepro will have a 7 page exclusive on God of War 3.

Septimus

I've seen the demo being played tons of times, I have GoW1 (finished it a couple times), finished GoW2 once (gave it to a friend), and I will still buy the GoW Collection just to play the demo myself. <_< It's only 40 bucks, right?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Septimus said:
I've seen the demo being played tons of times, I have GoW1 (finished it a couple times), finished GoW2 once (gave it to a friend), and I will still buy the GoW Collection just to play the demo myself. <_< It's only 40 bucks, right?
When is the GoW Collection being released?

Yoshichan

Septimus said:
November 17th apparently.
Uh, right between MW2 and AC2...? Grrrrrrrreat.

Yoshichan

obonicus said:
It's a budget re-release of PS2 games on PS3. People who want it for the GoW3 demo will get it anyway.
The only problem I have is that it's going to be hard finding enough time to play all of these titles.

Yoshichan

netguy503 said:
I bet Phatsydephil will review them all.
You're not being very nice, y'know :/...

Top Bottom