• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Y2Kev
The Last Guardian is Dead. Sorry.
(11-25-2009, 05:20 AM)
Y2Kev's Avatar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZA-LMRM64s

Incredibly accurate and freaking awesome! Go gaga for gaga!

Credit to gaffer B-Ri!
Last edited by Y2Kev; 11-25-2009 at 05:28 AM.
octopusman
Member
(11-25-2009, 05:21 AM)
octopusman's Avatar
[IMG]http://i47.************/9pqjxz.jpg[/IMG]
Wario64
works for Gamestop (lol)
(11-25-2009, 05:22 AM)
I can't wait for your new avatar. I even bookmarked your NeoGAF profile so I can see it this Thursday
bistromathics
facing a bright new dawn
(11-25-2009, 05:22 AM)
bistromathics's Avatar
:(
Dot50Cal
Member
(11-25-2009, 05:22 AM)
Dot50Cal's Avatar

Originally Posted by Y2Kev

Go gaga for gaga!

Dr Bad Dude PHD
Banned
(11-25-2009, 05:37 AM)
Cute
depward
Member
(11-25-2009, 05:38 AM)
depward's Avatar
1) This thread is gagawesome

2) Can't wait for Y2Kev's new AVATARRRRR
Psychotext
Member
(11-25-2009, 05:39 AM)
Psychotext's Avatar
Edit - Ignore this, it's part of the fabric of the dress. My eyes were playing tricks on me. :lol
Spruchy
Member
(11-25-2009, 05:40 AM)
Spruchy's Avatar
Can't wait for Persona 5.
Danthrax
Batteries the CRISIS!
(11-25-2009, 05:44 AM)
Danthrax's Avatar
Pretty cool, but I want the five-minute version.
B-Ri
Member
(11-25-2009, 05:45 AM)
B-Ri's Avatar
Oh my goodness, thanks for making it a topic! XD

I stretched the limits of what i could do on LBP. A lot of hair wouldnt change color to what i wanted it to, so I had to start putting colored stickers on it (seems the limits for stickers on body or hair is 3)

I also need to keep playing the crap out of the game, because according to the trophies, i only have 60% of the items available.
Y2Kev
The Last Guardian is Dead. Sorry.
(11-25-2009, 05:46 AM)
Y2Kev's Avatar

Originally Posted by B-Ri

Oh my goodness, thanks for making it a topic! XD

I stretched the limits of what i could do on LBP. A lot of hair wouldnt change color to what i wanted it to, so I had to start putting colored stickers on it (seems the limits for stickers on body or hair is 3)

I also need to keep playing the crap out of the game, because according to the trophies, i only have 60% of the items available.

We need boobs that spew fire like hers in the end of the video
B-Ri
Member
(11-25-2009, 05:46 AM)
B-Ri's Avatar

Originally Posted by Danthrax

Pretty cool, but I want the five-minute version.

I tried to keep true to the existing music video, so i couldnt do a lot of crazy lighting or scenery. With the limited "moveset" of sackpeople, 5 minutes would be overkill i thought, so i edited it down.
B-Ri
Member
(11-25-2009, 05:48 AM)
B-Ri's Avatar
hahahaha, youre not the first one to say it.

This all started, and still is part of my digital studio class final on context and new media. I wanted to see what i could make with LittleBigPlanet, and if i could find the right ingredients to make something go viral.

As you can see here, i tried really hard with the dresses, compilation of the first drafts

Last edited by B-Ri; 11-25-2009 at 07:16 AM.
EmCeeGramr
If ghosts needed to breathe, dead people would use up all the air and we'd suffocate
(11-25-2009, 05:51 AM)
EmCeeGramr's Avatar

Originally Posted by octopusman

[IMG]http://i47.************/9pqjxz.jpg[IMG]

gb24chan
donkey show
Little Big Dev
(11-25-2009, 05:52 AM)
donkey show's Avatar
Lady GaGa Music and Costume LBP DLC!
falastini
Member
(11-25-2009, 05:55 AM)
falastini's Avatar
I, for one, welcome our new Gaf overlord.
[IMG]http://i47.************/2v7ykq0.jpg[/IMG]
B-Ri
Member
(11-25-2009, 05:58 AM)
B-Ri's Avatar
Wow, so many views on the thread! Please guys, tweet, facebook the link, send it to gaming blogs, show your friends please!

Id love to absolutely make more! This is just part 1 of the project!
BradVanDam
Member
(11-25-2009, 05:59 AM)
BradVanDam's Avatar
great work twittered and facebooked.
ill rent lbp just to play this :D
Sai-kun
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:00 AM)
Sai-kun's Avatar
Holy shit that was amazing :lol :lol *added to favorites*. So. Fucking. Good.
Swag
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:03 AM)
Swag's Avatar
That was pretty good :lol , I wish it was longer though. People should do this more often for more songs :lol
B-Ri
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:07 AM)
B-Ri's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sebulon3k

That was pretty good :lol , I wish it was longer though. People should do this more often for more songs :lol

any requests?
Crisis
Banned
(11-25-2009, 06:09 AM)
Crisis's Avatar

Originally Posted by B-Ri

any requests?

Do one for Billy Idol's "White Wedding!"
Foxtastical
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:09 AM)
Foxtastical's Avatar
Lady Gaga's appeal must be directly tie to their marketing budget. I just can't get into that.
Swag
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:16 AM)
Swag's Avatar

Originally Posted by B-Ri

any requests?

I'll think of a good one, only thing that comes to my mind are Hip Hop songs but those dont really parody well.
paperheart
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:17 AM)
paperheart's Avatar
Love GaGa, love LBP, and I totally love this. This is just so awesome.
Iron E Man
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:18 AM)
Iron E Man's Avatar
I want persona 5 now :[
BradVanDam
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:18 AM)
BradVanDam's Avatar
you should do a thriller level :D
B-Ri
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:21 AM)
B-Ri's Avatar
White wedding, Persona 5, a thriller homage, possible hip hop videos.

Get this on a major gaming blog and i promise i will make these, with fine detail.
Firestorm
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:47 AM)
Firestorm's Avatar
Ohhh my gosh.
needs more fire though
aryies
Junior Member
(11-25-2009, 06:51 AM)
people here dont really like lady gaga do they? is it like a bad gaf meme to pretend to like her or something? i can't imagine someone actually liking this shit. cool video though
B-Ri
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:52 AM)
B-Ri's Avatar

Originally Posted by aryies

people here dont really like lady gaga do they? is it like a bad gaf meme to pretend to like her or something? i can't imagine someone actually liking this shit. cool video though

I REALLY like her, and i love her new album.

I was actually fortunate enough to meet and photograph her this time last year, before her career exploded. She is amazingly nice, and talented. She stayed and took a photo and autographed for everyone, and that didnt start till after her performance ended at 2am.

http://brianmoreno.com/wp-content/up...ladygaga-1.png
Orlics
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:55 AM)

Originally Posted by aryies

people here dont really like lady gaga do they? is it like a bad gaf meme to pretend to like her or something? i can't imagine someone actually liking this shit. cool video though

No you just suck.
aryies
Junior Member
(11-25-2009, 06:57 AM)

Originally Posted by Orlics

No you just suck.



or she, along with 90% of mainstream music sucks? :lol


honestly her music is pop garbage :/ i guess it's what kids are into these days.
kassatsu
Member
(11-25-2009, 06:59 AM)
kassatsu's Avatar
Go GaGa Go!
Tain
Member
(11-25-2009, 07:03 AM)
Tain's Avatar
oh those sheeple and that pop garbage.

anyway lady gaga's awesome
pizzaguysrevenge
Banned
(11-25-2009, 07:03 AM)

Originally Posted by aryies

or she, along with 90% of mainstream music sucks? :lol


honestly her music is pop garbage :/ i guess it's what kids are into these days.

EVERYONE IS WRONG BUT ME!!!
Danthrax
Batteries the CRISIS!
(11-25-2009, 07:09 AM)
Danthrax's Avatar

Originally Posted by B-Ri

I tried to keep true to the existing music video, so i couldnt do a lot of crazy lighting or scenery. With the limited "moveset" of sackpeople, 5 minutes would be overkill i thought, so i edited it down.

Oh I was being sarcastic. =P I understand your two-minute video must have taken fucktons of work, and you did a good job with it.

Hearing the song edited down to two minutes kinda hurt my brain, though >_<
Last edited by Danthrax; 11-25-2009 at 07:16 AM.
B-Ri
Member
(11-25-2009, 07:12 AM)
B-Ri's Avatar

Originally Posted by Danthrax

Oh I was being sarcastic. =P I understand your two-minute video must have taken fucktons of work, and you did a good job with it.

Hearing the song edited down to two minutes kinda hurt my brain, though >_<

The rewind feature in create mode is a GODSEND, because it even records changes to your character.
Ryn
Member
(11-25-2009, 07:14 AM)
Ryn's Avatar
Haha that's adorable, I like it.
I reaaally like this song.
Danthrax
Batteries the CRISIS!
(11-25-2009, 07:16 AM)
Danthrax's Avatar
[edit]

Originally Posted by B-Ri

Wow, so many views on the thread! Please guys, tweet, facebook the link, send it to gaming blogs, show your friends please!

Id love to absolutely make more! This is just part 1 of the project!

totally just tweeted a link to your video and hashtagged it with #LittleBigPlanet and #LadyGaga =P
octopusman
Member
(11-25-2009, 07:33 AM)
octopusman's Avatar

Originally Posted by EmCeeGramr

gb24chan

It took me a few minutes to decode exactly what your were saying there, and I got it from The Gaga Persona 5 thread.
Nome
Member
(11-25-2009, 07:54 AM)
Nome's Avatar
That was astounding. Definitely will help get the word out :)
Peronthious
Member
(11-25-2009, 08:00 AM)
That was amazing.
Firestorm
Member
(11-25-2009, 08:00 AM)
Firestorm's Avatar

Originally Posted by aryies

or she, along with 90% of mainstream music sucks? :lol


honestly her music is pop garbage :/ i guess it's what kids are into these days.

oh noes she makes catchy music instead of deep meaningful shit /wrists
Zaptruder
Member
(11-25-2009, 08:01 AM)
Zaptruder's Avatar

Originally Posted by B-Ri

hahahaha, youre not the first one to say it.

This all started, and still is part of my digital studio class final on context and new media. I wanted to see what i could make with LittleBigPlanet, and if i could find the right ingredients to make something go viral.

As you can see here, i tried really hard with the dresses, compilation of the first drafts

A for effort...

but I think this project falls under the category of: "They asked if they could do it... but not if they should do it!"
M.J. Doja
Member
(11-25-2009, 08:03 AM)
M.J. Doja's Avatar

Originally Posted by octopusman

It took me a few minutes to decode exactly what your were saying there, and I got it from The Gaga Persona 5 thread.

explains why you'd rush to post that pic as the first reply.
Regulus Tera
Romanes Eunt Domus
(11-25-2009, 08:04 AM)
Regulus Tera's Avatar
Lady Gaga <3
Regulus Tera
Romanes Eunt Domus
(11-25-2009, 08:07 AM)
Regulus Tera's Avatar
Okay that video was underwhelming. I thought it was the entire video. =/

Thread Tools