• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tinker is free and awesome and comes with 200 Live gamer points. Go get it now!

Thought its worth its own thread since this is actually a pretty nice little puzzle game and well worth trying out. Presentation is really quite adorable and its a good little time waster and its now free for everyone that signs up for GFWL (its free and if you're signed up for Xbox Live you're already a member). It now comes with 15 Live achievements / 200 points for all you gamerscore whores out there.

Just download the GFWL client from here, install and download Tinker for free. You may have to change the "payment option" to points to get it to work.

tinker.jpg

:D

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
Yes this is very awesome. There is a level on the tutorial i just cant beat on par time. 12 second par time and i always get 11 seconds its like the 2nd or 3rd to the last.

What do you mean 200 Live points? MP points that I can spend on other stuff, or 200 points towards my GamerScore if I actually bother playing this game?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
:lol my old thinker pic WTF?

when you see it, you'll shit bricks.

legend166

SlaughterX said:
What do you mean 200 Live points? MP points that I can spend on other stuff, or 200 points towards my GamerScore if I actually bother playing this game?

I just realised it's gamerscore.

Download cancelled.

Erudite

Traumahound said:
Yep:

"An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

I'm in Canada if that matters.
Try setting it to pay by ms points, rather than credit card.

Jonsoncao

Banned
parasight said:
Anyone else getting an Error after confirming the download?
me same here

I have spacebuck in my account but it still keeps giving me error...
and I cant even add my credit, it says "cant be authorized"...

EDIT: cant add a credit card on xbox.com either

Traced-Velocity said:
Try setting it to pay by ms points, rather than credit card.

Where would I do that? I only have MS points, no CC attached to my Gamertag. If I select the payment options screen the only thing I can do is add a CC.

Erudite

Traumahound said:
Where would I do that? I only have MS points, no CC attached to my Gamertag. If I select the payment options screen the only thing I can do is add a CC.
Odd, it gives me the option right after I click Download.
m7tcaa.jpg

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Actually pretty decent and challenging.
for me anyhow..
Oh and achievement points ftw.

Played through some of it this evening. Not a terrible game by any means, and, well, free gamerscore points for the cheevheads out there. I'd rather dork out to more interesting stuff on Kongregate or what not though, given the choice.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
AlphaTwo00 said:
I demand a refund, or a thread change.

Yes, 200 points. That's if the game isn't glitched out and broken. :lol

http://www.trueachievements.com/a40531/perfection-achieved-achievement.htm
Alright. And here is your receipt.

Thank you for you request, I have given you your refund, and the bites are flowing back as we speak. Thank you and have a good day.

Would you like to win $500? Just go to www.notarealwebsitemostlikely.com, enter the Code SUR-VEY2000-10-UUDDABSS and complete the a brief survey on on our customer service, and be entered into a monthly drawing for a chance to win a $500 Circuit City Gift Card (Valid in store only. Offer valid in the Unitized States only)

Transaction number GAF010410222-0001, done on January 4th at 2:23 am EST by Drkirby.

GeeDuhb

Thanks for reminding me about this. Major Nelson kept tweeting about this a few weeks back, and I wanted to check it out.

Going to download n...OH FUCK...I have a Mac...guess it is time to put use to that bootcamp I never use :lol

Top Bottom