• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheezyMac88

Thanks CheezeyMac. How did you manage to make it completely transparent?

Make sure to remove the background layer and remember to save it as png format.

Hey, can someone cut out the helmet from this image:

Make it avatar sized and then insert my current avatar into it?

pQwoczY.png

NuNgs4V.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Tried doing this last night, but I couldn't keep the quality good. Either want to crop & put either this or another pic on my avatar's hand. I'm not in any rush, as I wanted to make something to celebrate Parasyte coming to Cartoon Network/Toonami this fall.

Appreciate it & thanks in advance to anyone who's able to help me.

Ryan_MSF

hey guys, wondering if it's possible to get an avatar from this image. Made my current one myself using some shitty web creator, but i know you guys have better avatar creating skills! Cheers in advance :)

tifa_lockhart___those_who_fight__by_ladyxzero-d8ykxsj.jpg

hey guys, wondering if it's possible to get an avatar from this image. Made my current one myself using some shitty web creator, but i know you guys have better avatar creating skills! Cheers in advance :)

tifa_lockhart___those_who_fight__by_ladyxzero-d8ykxsj.jpg

kgssaJ6.png
Ttdltlb.png
PLGXd5H.png
Vqk0kq5.png

gZY7L88.png
FSkASUG.png
o1K3NMt.png

Hi, could someone please make me a transparent avatar of this? Thanks in advance.

clip-art-scooby-doo-388612.jpg

rjAVcxL.png
7WTfMZW.png
uYHxtVN.png
r4uu6ds.png

Hi avatar thread. Would any be kind enough to make this into an avatar:

hqdefault.jpg

Not really sure how to do it with transparency.

BasUAhp.png
ltfH8hi.png
DWVkfLf.png

I would love a Splatoon themed one if possible. Preferably of inkling girl. Or if someone could edit the one I have to make the background transparent, since I was trying to do it on mobile and it doesn't appear to have worked properly, that would be rad too! Thanks in advance :)

RiverBed

Banned
I would love a Splatoon themed one if possible. Preferably of inkling girl. Or if someone could edit the one I have to make the background transparent, since I was trying to do it on mobile and it doesn't appear to have worked properly, that would be rad too! Thanks in advance :)

62QKiDg.png
sv4yU5q.png
gzpXOty.png
MS99Glx.png

Puruzi

Banned
Can anyone make this into a transparent avatar for me?

biPWnWB.jpg

I'd like the black parts in the corners, the white background, and the circular thing next to the bottom of her right horn horn to be removed please

Thanks!

Zubz

Banned
Hey guys. I hate to ask, but people are getting black ribbons added to their avatars in honor of Mr. Iwata; would someone be able to add one to mine? Thank you.

CheezyMac88

Hey guys. I hate to ask, but people are getting black ribbons added to their avatars in honor of Mr. Iwata; would someone be able to add one to mine? Thank you.

BHx3Prb.png

aasKmBW.png

hqdefault.jpg

Can anyone remove the background so that it's just the character that appears in the form of an avatar?
Py8XEGD.png

I'm trying to get an avatar made of this, is it possible? Primarily what I want is her face, not the rest of her body. I'm terrible with photoshop.

MlNjFDe.jpg

sgL3cML.jpg

So it might be much to ask, but could someone add the Iwata Ribbon to my avatar on the top right corner and change Ganondorf's expression to either a smile or smirk? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom