• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shinji Mikami does not announce KRIEG for the PS3, OP got 3 month ban

lupinko

BeeDog said:
Ghostbusters lead on the PS3 too.

:p

Tomb Raider Underworld lead on 360, but it had a lower resolution and iirc framerate compared to the PS3 version (which was ported by Nixxes, who also did the PC version).

It goes both ways.

wsippel

Banned
So this:

124wll3.jpg

is supposed to be the countdown for that game:

zNLpeYIYo.png

I really have a hard time believing this...

i don't lurk spaziogames forums, but reading through the thread most people say the guy who posted it works for famitsu (and it doesn't seem they're joking), got bored after three pages and skipped two the last one (it's a 50 pages thread). there noone is mentioning it as fake, but they even opened an official thread for Krieg, can't post the link cause there's the scan.

[Nintex]

That Spaziogames forum has search so I went through his post history. Seems that the guy rarely ventures out of the PS3 boards and doesn't have any exclusive news, except for the fake FFVII remake and Krieg. His forum title is: "Japanese Newser". :lol

What are the odds that someone 'working' for Famitsu would leak stuff on an Italian forum? :lol

°°ToMmY°° said:
i don't lurk spaziogames forums, but reading through the thread most people say the guy who posted it works for famitsu (and it doesn't seem they're joking), got bored after three pages and skipped two the last one (it's a 50 pages thread). there noone is mentioning it as fake, but they even opened an official thread for Krieg, can't post the link cause there's the scan.
I just pulled the pistol out of my mouth

:lol :lol

jkjk krieg4life.

°°ToMmY°° said:

In case you didn't notice, the same guy posted about Famitsu revealing FFVII remake in November of last year. Now, maybe I missed it, but I'd say that didn't happen :D

REMEMBER CITADEL said:
In case you didn't notice, the same guy posted about Famitsu revealing FFVII remake in November of last year. Now, maybe I missed it, but I'd say that didn't happen :D
And the thread is marked with confirmed.... :lol The final fantasy VII remake thread that is.

[Nintex] said:
That Spaziogames forum has search so I went through his post history. Seems that the guy rarely ventures out of the PS3 boards and doesn't have any exclusive news, except for the fake FFVII remake and Krieg. His forum title is: "Japanese Newser". :lol

What are the odds that someone 'working' for Famitsu would leak stuff on an Italian forum? :lol

He has a blog, which is full with Famitsu scans, strange to say at least..., at least seems like he is living in Tokyo or something...

eso76

people on that italian forum are still not sure themselves whether it's fake or not,actually.
They're just amused the news spread so fast,with their forum being the only source at this point.

Oh but of course it is,if you ask me.

OP (i'm referring to the original thread in italian) doesn't seem to have a very good reputation.

I can't see why an italian would work for famitsu anyway.

scans and artwork look super fake.

Free roaming japanese game ? doubtful

From Mikami ? unlikely

While he's working on 2 more projects ? very unlikely

A PS3 exclusive ?? impossible

Having said that why ban the OP ? he did say he was just reporting a rumor.

Vorg

Banned
jett said:
Genny Aladdin is a pretty but mediocre, generic game.

Capcom Aladdin ftw.

Wut? How is the SNES version any less mediocre or generic? All you do in the game is jump on stuff.

totowhoa

Banned
:lol OP is being way cool about this over the last few pages; I suggest the banning be reduced by half if fake.

On topic: can't believe I've fucking looked over this thread today until now! :O Looking forward to more news...

-Pyromaniac- said:
- As with FF XIII before its release will be shown the backstory in the form of comics and anime.

Wait what? Is that for Final Fantasy XIII because I don't remember no comic or anime ever being announced.

yencid

Sklorenz said:
:lol OP is being way cool about this over the last few pages; I suggest the banning be reduced by half if fake.
i like his mentality... " if i must go... at least let me enjoy it" :D

[Nintex] said:

in the forum it's said he works for famitsuPS3.

answering remeber citadel: i just read that thread and everyone was laughing when he posted it (they pretty much knew it was fake from the first post, maybe it was a running joke). [referred to ff7:r]

the guy doesn't seem a "fake" (looks like he really works for famitsu). what is undecided is if he's doing an april's fools joke or it's real news, for that we need to wait for famitsu to come out.

i'll try to see if this guy is credible or not, right now i had never heard about him.

if there's someone here who reads famitsuPS3 he could tell us if there's an italian or italo-japanese in the staff.

VegaShinra

°°ToMmY°° said:

answering remeber citadel: i just read that thread and everyone was laughing when he posted it (they pretty much knew it was fake from the first post, maybe it was a running joke).

the guy doesn't seem a "fake" (looks like he really works for famitsu). what is undecided is if he's doing an april's fools joke or it's real news, for that we need to wait for famitsu to come out.

i'll try to see if this guy is credible or not, right now i had never heard about him.

if there's someone here who reads famitsuPS3 he could tell us if there's an italian or italo-japanese in the staff.
He just posted FFVII-remake stuff. This shit is fake.

Haunted

°°ToMmY°° said:

answering remeber citadel: i just read that thread and everyone was laughing when he posted it (they pretty much knew it was fake from the first post, maybe it was a running joke). [referred to ff7:r]

Oh c'mon, you're not that gullible. That guy doesn't work for Famitsu. :lol

clashfan

°°ToMmY°° said:

Are people this desperate for ps3 exclusive?

°°ToMmY°° said:

answering remeber citadel: i just read that thread and everyone was laughing when he posted it (they pretty much knew it was fake from the first post, maybe it was a running joke).

At least I'd say he live in Japan, he works on famitsu? I don't know, but all this sounds strange enough to doubt, specially the half assed blog, filled with famitsu scans....why he would risk his job just for post a few Square related news?....

one of the posters wrote this:

"To all the visitors reading: Kanon does actually work for Famitsu, we can't tell whether all of this is true or not because he already made a similar joke for the 1st of April (not the FFVII one, we all knew it was a joke, the thread was opened only to have a good laugh)."

this shit is getting ridicolous :lol :lol

Top Bottom